Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Teen killer tells victims families 'The hand that pulls the trigger that killed your sons now masturbates to the memory'

T.J. Lane, 18, had pleaded guilty last month to shooting at students in February 2012 at Chardon High School, east of Cleveland.

Lane was defiant during the sentencing, smiling and smirking throughout, including while four relatives of victims spoke.

After he came in, he calmly unbuttoned his blue dress shirt to reveal the T-shirt reading “killer,” which the prosecutor noted was similar to one he wore during the shooting.

At one point, he swiveled around in his chair toward the gallery where his own family members and those of the slain teenagers were sitting and spoke suddenly, surprising even his lawyer.

“The hand that pulls the trigger that killed your sons now masturbates to the memory,” he said, then cursed at and raised his middle finger toward the victims’ relatives.

Then he flipped the bird.

He's got a hot body though, see link for that pic

by Anonymousreply 2403/19/2013

What a fug. I hope he gets some Retin-A for his cystic acne.

by Anonymousreply 303/19/2013

And the mouth that spouts that filth will soon be wrapped around the cock of a very large gentleman named Bubba....

by Anonymousreply 403/19/2013

He's going to find out the hard way just how much of a badass he isn't.

by Anonymousreply 503/19/2013

He probably rehearsed in the mirror all Travis Bickle like but he apparently sucked at the delivery of his big lines. One of the kids he shot or shot at said that he said it in a quavery voice and that he said it so fast that it was obvious he was scared. If you can't even scare the person you tried to terrorize with a gun then you are pretty fucked in the pen.

by Anonymousreply 603/19/2013

Hot body? Gross. He looks skinny with a bird chest. Plus an ugly face.

by Anonymousreply 703/19/2013

He'll have plenty of time in the pokey to explore his feminine side, methinks. (Or have his feminine side explored. Whatever works.)

by Anonymousreply 903/19/2013

Why, what a charming young man is he!

by Anonymousreply 1003/19/2013

Prison justice will see that this pathetic fucker gets what he deserves. You know the guards will make sure the worst of the worst know about this piece of shit.

by Anonymousreply 1103/19/2013

Such nitpicking, r8.

by Anonymousreply 1203/19/2013

Evil kid.

by Anonymousreply 1303/19/2013

The photo where he's crossing his arms creeps me out.

by Anonymousreply 1403/19/2013

Maybe we should just drop this little asshole in some war torn country and hope they tear him to shreds the minute he hits the ground.

by Anonymousreply 1503/19/2013

How did he get to make the shirt? Has he been out on bond, even since he pleaded guilty?

by Anonymousreply 1603/19/2013

White people are crazy.

by Anonymousreply 1703/19/2013

I can't wait until he joins the 'write a prisoner' program. He's such a poet!

by Anonymousreply 1803/19/2013

[quote]“It may be hard for some to understand, but I love my brother and hope that whatever the sentencing in life takes him in the future, that he can touch others’ lives in a positive way from the point of view that only he can give,” she said.

What?

by Anonymousreply 1903/19/2013

Finger.

So fucking charming. This kid played all cool and calm the last year, and then today he did this. It's the talk of Cleveland today.

Most folks doubt he'll make it a year in jail.

by Anonymousreply 2003/19/2013

I too was thinking of dropping him in a war-torn country, from 20,000 feet.

by Anonymousreply 2103/19/2013

OP, you don't really have such low standards that you consider that a hot body?

by Anonymousreply 2203/19/2013

One's monstrous cretin of a killer is another one's sensitive brooding soulmate.

by Anonymousreply 2303/19/2013
Need more help? Click Here.