Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Omarosa Suing La Toya Jackson

Omarosa Suing La Toya Jackson For ‘False, Vicious & Defamatory’ Comments About Fiance’s Death!

Omarosa Manigault is firing back at LaToya Jackson, and RadarOnline.com has exclusively learned that she’s planning to sue her for the “false, vicious and defamatory” comments she made about Omarosa being involved in her fiancé’s death!

On the Sunday night episode of All-Star Celebrity Apprentice, LaToya Jackson was fired by Donald Trump and made the nasty comment about Michael Clarke Duncan’s tragic heart attack and death.

PHOTOS: All-Star Celebrity Apprentice Cast Parties In Las Vegas

“She’s a conniving, scheming, cut-throat, probably pulled the cord on Michael Duncan Clarke … and I thought Mr. Trump was falling for that fake cry. Such a lie!” LaToya said after she was fired in the boardroom.

“La Toya Jackson’s statement on the March 17, 2013 episode of All-Star Celebrity Apprentice, that the Reverend Omarosa Manigault caused her fiancé Michael Clarke Duncan to die, is false, vicious and defamatory,” Omarosa’s attorney told RadarOnline.com in an exclusive statement Monday.

PHOTOS: Reality TV’s Hottest Stars

“Rev. Manigault has been heralded as a life saver for her actions on the evening that her fiancé suffered a life-ending heart attack. It is because of her bravery that Mr. Duncan — the love of Rev. Manigault’s life — was able to live for months beyond that tragic night. Mr. Duncan passed away from natural causes.

“Ms. Jackson made the statement immediately after having been “fired” off the show, and blames Rev. Manigault for her loss. It is repulsive and of the lowest level of class for Ms. Jackson, who showed herself to be a “sore loser” in making these disgusting statements in the wake of Rev. Manigault’s tragic loss.”

PHOTOS: Stars Arrive At World Premiere

Omarosa’s attorney said that they are planning to take action after LaToya’s comments.

“As her counsel, we have been directed to pursue these defamatory statements to the fullest extent of the law with La Toya Jackson and any other participating publications or media outlets who repeat or repost these statements.”

by Anonymousreply 4409/09/2013

Meow! Hisssssssssss

by Anonymousreply 103/19/2013

LaToya looks scary. She needs quit using Michael's surgeon and stop having her nose shaved down to nothing.

by Anonymousreply 203/19/2013

Does La Toya have any money to sue for?

by Anonymousreply 303/19/2013

I can't blame Omarosa on this one. La Toilet Jackson really had no right to speak ill of the late Micheal Clark Duncan in such a fashion. Call me old fashioned. Call me what you will. But, it would have been easier if La Toilet Jackson just plainly called Omarosa a bitch or something like that.

"The Apprentice" is just a shitty reality show. Everyone who participates on it would just have to know that going in, right? They're all playing a part, but the late Michael Clark Duncan had a very nice reputation and his choice in ladyfriend's was his business and no one else's.

by Anonymousreply 403/19/2013

I said "probably."

by Anonymousreply 503/19/2013

Omarosa is insane. She makes La Toya seem rational by comparison.

by Anonymousreply 603/19/2013

Reverend Omarosa? Bitch, please..

by Anonymousreply 703/19/2013

It was a vile comment by LaToya, but protected speech. By saying that LaToya "probably" pulled the plug, LaToya is merely stating her opinion, not an assertion of fact. Opinion is protected speech.

by Anonymousreply 803/19/2013

This will go nowhere. She said "probably" pulled the cord, which means she stated it as a guess, not a fact. And if she thinks that she's conniving, scheming, and cut-throat, then that's her opinion and she's allowed to say that. O doesn't seem so tough if she's upset over some dumb comments by LaToya.

by Anonymousreply 903/19/2013

Bet y'all wish you'd have tuned in on Sunday night, huh?

by Anonymousreply 1003/19/2013

I actually wish I could watch in good conscience, but I can't.

by Anonymousreply 1103/19/2013

I love Omarosa. She is so unapologetically a cunt.

by Anonymousreply 1203/19/2013

[quote]Rev. Manigault has been heralded as a life saver for her actions on the evening that her fiancé suffered a life-ending heart attack.

What idiot would retain an attorney who could write a statement like that?

by Anonymousreply 1303/19/2013

I missed it!! I just knew LaToya was going to be fired, so I tuned out. Hopefully, they will rerun that moment during next Sunday's broadcast. I must say, I felt sorry for LaToya. There was NO WAY she was going to control Omarosa on that project. And in the boardroom, LaToya was just trying anything not to get fired.

by Anonymousreply 1403/19/2013

Reverend???

Now I remember why I would never go to church - churches are obviously jokes.

by Anonymousreply 1503/19/2013

Is Omarosa the greatest reality villain of all time? Other than Richard Hatch, I can't think of anyone else with that kind of recognition.

by Anonymousreply 1603/22/2013

Did Omorosa get Duncan's estate?

by Anonymousreply 1703/22/2013

Latoya was a fucking idiot Sunday night, not firing Omarosa. She deserved to get fired.

by Anonymousreply 1803/22/2013

Uhhh, R10, the episode is available On Demand, sweetie.

by Anonymousreply 1903/22/2013

Omagrossa is a reverend? Shame on whatever asshole church ordained her. I hate that fucking n-word with a passion. Whoever murdered her brother (I read somewhere, months ago, he was murdered, if what I read is accurate) ought to go after her (yes, I'll burn in hell for saying this; don't care. Hate. Hate. HATE!!!!)

She is repulsive beyond belief. WTF did Michael Clarke Duncan see in her.

I know it's a TV show (I can't watch until I find out they fire her, IF they do) and a lot is probably "staged"; I also realize she likes getting a rise out of people (as does Trump) but really: I'd love to read they both perished in a plane accident. Train accident. Taxi/limo accident. Elevator accident.

HATE.

by Anonymousreply 2003/23/2013

r20, your posting was Satanic, filled with sinful hate. Check yourself.

by Anonymousreply 2103/23/2013

R20, I'll help you fuck R21 and make him die in a baking accident.

by Anonymousreply 2203/23/2013

Reverend Omarosa Manigault? As if. Just like Della Reese is a reverend. What's up with black folk just claiming to be reverends? I doubt she even has a high school education.

by Anonymousreply 2303/23/2013

I can't watch it on its first run, either, because Trump is an idiot, but CNBC runs the episodes a day or two later, and I watch those. I figure nobody's looking at those ratings (probably a marginal audience watching on CNBC each week).

by Anonymousreply 2403/23/2013

R20, I would have thought that someone like you would be a big fan of Trump. Color me shocked.

by Anonymousreply 2503/23/2013

R17, Duncan's estate went to his children from his first wife. Rev. Omarosa wasn't even mentioned in the will. "She knows why..."

by Anonymousreply 2603/23/2013

Reverend isn't a noun. It's an adjective. Please stop saying "a reverend."

by Anonymousreply 2703/23/2013

Lol at r26.

by Anonymousreply 2803/23/2013

she's not suing anybody and both O and LaToya know that. It's just for publicity.

And I do enjoy Omarosa and her evilness (even though much of it is exaggerated). She really has wrung every last second out of her 15 minutes.

by Anonymousreply 2903/23/2013

I agree r29. Also how funny that they would release the 911 tape this week, when his last movie is coming out.

by Anonymousreply 3003/23/2013

I love R22!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 3103/23/2013

I watched La Toya being interviewed about this. That bitch is weird. Her whole persona is like way way out there. She looks perfect for a psycho horror film character. Very weird chick.

by Anonymousreply 3203/23/2013

"O doesn't seem so tough if she's upset over some dumb comments by LaToya."

It's her last chance for cash. She's probably been begging the producers non-stop to let her back on the show. Anyone who gets a boob job is a desperate famewhore.

by Anonymousreply 3303/23/2013

[quote]I watched La Toya being interviewed about this. That bitch is weird. Her whole persona is like way way out there. She looks perfect for a psycho horror film character. Very weird chick.

She's very uncomfortable to watch and seems emotionally fragile. She's almost 57 and acts 17. Being secluded from the real world growing up must have really done a number on her. She seems to have no coping skills.

by Anonymousreply 3403/23/2013

[quote](LaToya) seems to have no coping skills.

She could have gotten rid of Omarosa with absolutely no consequences last Sunday. Everyone figured she'd bring Omarosa and it didn't matter who back into the boardroom, and it would be "Bye, Bye, Bitchcunt from Hell."

And then LaToya brings two other people back. No Omarosa. OF COURSE TRUMP FIRED HER. The stupidest move I've ever seen in any game, made by any player, on TV or in my LR, in my entire life.

ABSOLUTELY no coping skills.

by Anonymousreply 3503/23/2013

I guess that ended up being a fake lawsuit for tv purposes only.

Did everyone hear how Omarosa's mom punched Claudia Jordan in the arm at this weekend's BET Awards on the red carpet? Yup trash runs in the family.

by Anonymousreply 3607/03/2013

Omarosa dropped the law suit?

by Anonymousreply 3707/03/2013

Hard to believe that woman is still getting media attention. I saw one episode of Trump's show and she was on at that time. It was easy to ignore all reality shows after that mess.

by Anonymousreply 3807/03/2013

[quote]Reverend isn't a noun. It's an adjective. Please stop saying "a reverend."

You haven't checked a dictionary lately, have you? It's listed in Webster's, Random House, American Heritage, and Collins. Informal usage, but it's a noun nonetheless.

by Anonymousreply 3907/03/2013

R40, does the night nurse know you are sneaking out of your room and using her computer?

And what language were you attempting to post in? It has some similarities to Chinese Pig Latin but perhaps it is just your psychotic fugue talking.

by Anonymousreply 4109/09/2013

R40 acts like our old Retarded Fangurl Troll who kept delusionally stating over and over again that Jake G. is straight, except maybe she's gone off her lithium now...

by Anonymousreply 4209/09/2013

Does this qualify as Black People Problems? If so, I'll trade in my White People Problems.

by Anonymousreply 4309/09/2013

the lawsuit was dropped and was probably just a ploy to boost Celebrity Apprentice ratings. Notice how the show tanked once Omarosa was fired.

by Anonymousreply 4409/09/2013
Need more help? Click Here.