Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

The trashy Jackson family...oh my they are hiding something

Michael Jackson's family is pleading with the judge in their wrongful death lawsuit against AEG Live to EXCLUDE any evidence of the paternity of MJ's 3 kids.

TMZ has obtained legal docs in which Katherine Jackson, Blanket, Paris and Prince argue ... it's irrelevant for a jury to hear evidence about the conception of the 3 kids. Specifically, they believe AEG has no right to delve into their biological parentage.

The Jackson crew also wants to exclude any evidence that MJ's siblings have financial problems. They worry AEG might try to argue that the real force behind the lawsuit is the need for cash.

And mama Jackson and the kids want the judge to bar evidence or any mention of child molestation allegations, partly because MJ was never found guilty.

A judge has yet to rule on the motions.

by Anonymousreply 2203/21/2013

Can you imagine the hell their lawyer must be going through?

by Anonymousreply 103/19/2013

They are the freakiest family ever. It must be exhausting being in their family. Fucking drama queens x10

by Anonymousreply 203/19/2013

This family is a fucking joke. All they care about is money.

by Anonymousreply 303/19/2013

I think in this case the Jacksons are correct. Unless there is something we are unaware of about the litigation, I can't think of a single reason why the parentage of the children would be the least bit relevant to a wrongful death action.

If Joe Schmo's family were suing his doctor for wrongful death, why one earth would Joe Schmo's children's biological parentage be at issue?

by Anonymousreply 403/19/2013

I think the Jacksons, from one end of the family to the other, are as maladroit, corrupt, sad and ignorant as they come. I even know people who knew the family in Gary before their start, and the story (mainly stemming from Joe) was pretty much the same - drive, greed, show-boating and excuses, with Mom being basically okay but not too bright and rather self-serving.

SO, even with that, I agree that at this point nothing is served by anything being developed or publicized about Michael's children's biological paternity. The issue is irrelevant to any other matters pertinent to the case(s) involved, and apt to do harm to the only people who don't deserve it.

by Anonymousreply 503/19/2013

True, R4, the children are legally Jacksons, regardless of DNA, and their parentage is a non-issue regarding this suit.

But the other issues? The pedophillia may come into it in some legitimate way, and the Jackson relatives' history of greed and financial fuckery is definitely fair game. And I'm sure those concert promoters have a long history of sleaze, and if this mess ever gets to trial it's going to be a must-see!

by Anonymousreply 603/19/2013

"If Joe Schmo's family were suing his doctor for wrongful death, why one earth would Joe Schmo's children's biological parentage be at issue?"

Probably because there is more to this than what appears on the surface...

by Anonymousreply 703/19/2013

But how would child molestation be relevant either?

A wrongful death action is about whether someone is responsible for a death and about the damages to be awarded if and to what extent the defendant is responsible.

What the fuck does it matter if the deceased was a pedophile? It's not as if there's a "fuck, yeah, we contributed to his death so he wouldn't abuse any more kids" defense.

by Anonymousreply 903/19/2013

I agree with r6. The parentage is irrelevant but the fact that they are greedy fucks who have mismanaged their own money should definitely come in to play.

by Anonymousreply 1003/19/2013

R8 OMG, I can tell from your post you're black. For some reason, MJ's black stans can't accept that the oldest two kids are white and that the youngest one is hispanic. NONE of them are black or his bio kids. Why can't you accpet that he was self-loating and did not want black kids?

Get over it!

by Anonymousreply 1103/19/2013

Why are they suing? Michael overdosed on his own accord.

by Anonymousreply 1203/19/2013

The fact that the Jackson family has pissed away their own money shouldn't have a lot of bearing on whether someone else is responsible for MJ's death, but I'm sure the opposition wants to use it to embarass them into giving up the suit. It won't work, of course, those trashy people are immune to embarassment.

If this case ever gets to court, it's going to be a bitchfest that will make the Datalounge look like a positivity seminar.

by Anonymousreply 1303/19/2013

The one brother was working as a stock clerk at some retail place in Vegas until a few years ago. That's how bad it got. Then MJJ died and the bros went out on a reunion tour and made some coins.

Of course it's about money. They were shut out of the will, and they want to live the bling lifestyle. They used to show up at the gates of Neverland and beg him for cash, often with Katherine aboard for sympathy points.

by Anonymousreply 1403/19/2013

"I don't know what difference any of this makes, they are Jackson kids so any genetic sorting would only please those of the public who are prejudiced against MJ."

As opposed to the stans who are biased in favor of him and won't hear anything bad about him?

They are funny. They think when Jerry Sandusky has sleepovers with young boys it means he's molesting them, but when Michael did the same thing it was because he was a saint who just loved kids!

by Anonymousreply 1503/19/2013

The oldest MJ son is Arnold Klein's biological child. He is starting to look so much like him it's going to be obvious eventually. I am not sure about Paris, but she definitely doesn't look like Klein. Blanket definitely could have African DNA.

by Anonymousreply 1603/19/2013

R11 go crawl back in your hole

by Anonymousreply 1703/20/2013

Blanket looks just like Dr. Klein. look at the way his eyes bug out like Klein's. Paris looks like her mother Debbie. Not sure about Prince.

by Anonymousreply 1803/20/2013

I don't think any of his children look like Arnold Klein.

by Anonymousreply 1903/20/2013

I hope the judges rules in favor of disclosing all information so these people can forget about going into a courtroom FORever.

by Anonymousreply 2003/20/2013

All Michael's staff were instructed to never let his family get at him. The Jacksons were of the opinion that they had a hand in his success, and should be richly compensated for the rest of their natural lives.

It's true there'd be no Michael without that start in Gary, IN. But when they signed with Motown, the shrewd Berry Gordy knew who the star was in the group (same as in the Supremes). But they were a package deal, so...

However, not many people know Gordy didn't let the brothers sing or play instruments on their hit recordings. Michael was backed-up by professional musicians; the brothers just lip synced, sat for pin-up pics and fucked groupies.

by Anonymousreply 2103/21/2013

[quote]Why are they suing? Michael overdosed on his own accord.

Exactly. When is the Jackson Family going to admit that Michael Jackson was a fifty one year old man who made his own decisions.

Prince... Arnold Klein

Paris... Mark Lester

Blanket... Miko Brando

by Anonymousreply 2203/21/2013
Need more help? Click Here.