Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

There Has Never Been A More Random Way To Cook Eggs, Or Maybe Anything

There are a lot of weird ways to cook eggs. There are also a lot of normal ways to cook eggs that people try to avoid for some reason. If you like surreal, somewhat phallic egg cooking techniques, though, you need a Rollie.

This baby is pan free, cleanup free, and has "vertical cooking technology" up the wazoo. Plus the Rollie Eggmaster Cooking System is a total steal right now at $29.99 plus $9.99 P&H (what ever happened to S&H?), PLUS a bonus Rollie-Chop for an extra $5.99 P&H. This is the ultimate Dealzmodo, people.

On the one hand, why not make banana-shaped eggs for a breakfast on the go. On the other hand. Why? Why is this happening? Why does that omelet look like a corn dog? Why is that egg white frittata extruding itself slowly from that space machine? These are the questions that define our time.

by I can't believe this is a real thingreply 1004/03/2013

We need the freestyle omelette champ to weigh in on this. I believe he is getting drunk somewhere.

by I can't believe this is a real thingreply 103/18/2013

As one commenter said: and edible tampon.

It's a FleshJack for eggs.

But seriously, who comes up with this shit? And why do these commercials always have to show people first doing things the "traditional" way, which apparently is torturous and frustrating? Are people that mentally derpy that they cannot cook a fucking egg?

by I can't believe this is a real thingreply 203/18/2013

R2, the egg-challenged are related to the people who can't cope with their clothes closets, kitchen cupboards, cat litterboxes, screen doors, etc. Life is a constant struggle in black & white until they're saved by a TV ad!

Then they CALL NOW & receive not one but two Snuggies & live happily ever after in glorious color, lying on the couch watching TV while drinking coffee & answering the phone without their blanket falling to the floor!

by I can't believe this is a real thingreply 303/18/2013

And I have a stiff neck from all the self-satisifed nodding that I do with every bite I take.

by I can't believe this is a real thingreply 403/19/2013

This doo-dad is for doofs with too much money.

by I can't believe this is a real thingreply 503/19/2013

Please, the easiest thing to do in cooking is to cook an egg! ¬¬

by I can't believe this is a real thingreply 603/19/2013

Those eggsicles look disgusting.

I need bread, grease, or ingredients with my eggs. Would never consent to eating a plain cooked egg all by itself.

by I can't believe this is a real thingreply 703/19/2013

I thought this was going to be about cum omlette.

by I can't believe this is a real thingreply 803/19/2013

It's a cock-shaped omlette, what more do you want?

by I can't believe this is a real thingreply 903/19/2013

Anyone see this and try it?

[bold]Scrambling Eggs Inside Their Shells to Make Scrambled Hard Boiled Eggs Looks So Fun[/bold]

by I can't believe this is a real thingreply 1004/03/2013
Need more help? Click Here.