Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Vagina Education for Clueless Gays, Question of the Week

Please exit now if you cannot tolerate vagina talk.

Ladies, how many times or hours a day can you comfortably have vaginal intercourse? Ive heard that the vagina swells in an uncomfortable way after having intercourse for too prolonged a time.

by Anonymousreply 1003/19/2013

Most I ever masturbated was 4 times a day. Nothing hurts or is uncomfortable but the orgasms decrease in intensity.

Vaginal intercourse: I think i've had about the same in a day and haven't really felt any discomfort.

by Anonymousreply 103/18/2013

Once you start, you dry up. For a prolonged a time hurts like hell. Clit works fine up until 7 orgasms.

by Anonymousreply 203/18/2013

Shut up, R3.

by Anonymousreply 403/18/2013

jesus christ

by Anonymousreply 503/18/2013

r3, I'm a gay man, but you do realize that the term "gay" includes women as well as men.

by Anonymousreply 603/18/2013

Whereas would those of us most clueless about vaginas go for answers?

by Anonymousreply 703/19/2013

I've cum more than 7 times in a row, and it most certainly did not hurt, and did not dry out. Everyone is different though.

by Anonymousreply 803/19/2013

OK, here we go.

Why do some women seem to have orgasms with semen (or whatever it is) being ejaculated from their vaginas but other women have no fluid eruptions, enabling them to fake orgasms?

I always remember that scene between Kim Catrel and Sonia Braga in Sex and the City when Kim got sprayed by Sonia as they were having sex. What the hell was it supposed to be ? Spontaneous urine, like when women give birth?

by Anonymousreply 903/19/2013

As long as the female is lubricated and emotionally into what is going on she can have intercourse for quite some time and several times a day.

Sometimes there can be discomfort at the entrance to the vagina or the inside vaginal wall... this is usually from penis/toy/etc entering before she is "ready", and/or very large penis/toy/etc. This discomfort can subside as she relaxes and gets more into it.

The real pain that women experience is when the penis or whatever hits the cervix. Trust me it can be PAINFUL. Sometimes the cervix can be bruised and also bleed. The pain can last for days.

by Anonymousreply 1003/19/2013
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!