Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Dancing With The Stars

The news Season of Dancing With the Stars starts tonight.

by Anonymousreply 35409/04/2013

Kelly Pickler had a lot of face work and looks old. I think there was an earthquake as Wynonna walked down the stairs. Tristan is always gorgeous.

by Anonymousreply 103/18/2013

Kelly Pickler is only 26. Wow she sure looks older.

by Anonymousreply 203/18/2013

I thought Andy Dick was supposed to bring the fun and the funny. Apparently he'll be bringing tears and self-pity instead.

by Anonymousreply 303/18/2013

[quote]The news Season

So, who do they have? Brian Williams? Dan Rather? Cokie Roberts?

by Anonymousreply 403/18/2013

Kellie Pickler looks way into her mid 40s.

I am already bored

by Anonymousreply 503/18/2013

I love me some Tristan. Who was that hot shirtless male dancer.

by Anonymousreply 603/18/2013

Gleb Savchenko

by Anonymousreply 703/18/2013

Poor Tony gets stuck with Hippo Wynonna. WTH don't they ever saddle Derek with the no chance losers?

by Anonymousreply 803/18/2013

Tony won last season that's why he's stuck with a cow. Who got stuck with Andy the Dick?

by Anonymousreply 903/18/2013

*Yawn*...wake me up when Derek and Mark get stuck with fat and/or old partners.

by Anonymousreply 1003/18/2013

Nice male eye candy this season in the pros and in the celebs.

I'll watch it another week.

by Anonymousreply 1103/18/2013

Where are the stars?

by Anonymousreply 1203/18/2013

I was going to ask the same thing R12.

by Anonymousreply 1303/18/2013

If you saw the list of dancers this year you would know that there are no stars. Andy Dick and Wynonna might be the biggest names.

by Anonymousreply 1403/18/2013

Aly Raisman is the worst dancer in all of Gymnastics - perfect choice for this shit show.

by Anonymousreply 1503/18/2013

Mark Ballas is getting uglier.

by Anonymousreply 1603/18/2013

Cheryl totally failed D.L. Hughley. How could she allow him to just clunk around like that? There was zero choreography. And with the cha cha, no less. That was a brutal, but necessary, smack down. Really embarassing. I quess she only invests when she wants to fuck them. Zendaya and Val were really good. She looks like the one to beat. Ingo was better than I thought he would be. And better than the scores they gave him. Andy Dick may not be the first one to go home. Who knew?

by Anonymousreply 1703/18/2013

Jesus, R17, you are way off base. D.L. Hughley obviously has zero dancing ability and zero dancing natural talent.

Cheryl was doing extensive choreography while D.L. barely moved.

To blame D.L's clunkiness and inability to move on Cheryl is absolutely ridiculous.

You are a moronic cretin, R17.

by Anonymousreply 1803/18/2013

We all make typos, r4. Why be a dick about it?

by Anonymousreply 1903/18/2013

What the fuck is Tristan wearing? It makes him look fat. Oh, wait. He IS fat. Too much Guinness and Bangers and Mash perhaps? The choreography sucked, too. Poor Dorothy.

by Anonymousreply 2003/18/2013

Gleb Savchenko WOW!

D.L. Hughley must have bailed on many rehearsals otherwise the judges would not have made those comment.

I agree about Mark Ballas - I was trying to put my finger on it - at first I thought he gained weight but, then I thought, no he just looks unhappy, period.

by Anonymousreply 2103/18/2013

I think Mark Ballas looks fantastic with the longer thick hair worn straight up and at a heavier body weight.

Did not like how he looked with the buzz cut at all. Not an attractive man with the buzz cut - but now he looks quite handsome.

by Anonymousreply 2203/18/2013

Wynonna Judd was MUCH better than I expected.

by Anonymousreply 2303/18/2013

Couldn't care less what you think of my opinion, r18. It's her job to make him look good. Her idea of doing that was to dance around him hoping no one would notice him.That is not doing her job but she's done it before. She should feel as embarassed as D.L. for that performance. Period.

by Anonymousreply 2403/18/2013

Winona Judd ! Yay!

Love the Judds!

by Anonymousreply 2503/18/2013

Very surprised with Winona Judd. Dorothy Hamill is my favorite so far. The Gleb dancer is gorgeous! Mark Ballas looks better with hair, than the buzz cut.

by Anonymousreply 2603/18/2013

No kidding, R15. FIG may overlook her complete lack of artistry, grace and elegance but her tree trunk thighs won't save her on DWTS.

by Anonymousreply 2703/18/2013

R24, you obviously have no knowledge of dancing, movement, being in shape, dancing abilities, and common sense.

by Anonymousreply 2803/18/2013

[quote]*Yawn*...wake me up when Derek and Mark get stuck with fat and/or old partners.

Are you serious? Derek and Mark are dance champions, and deserve good dancers.

by Anonymousreply 2903/18/2013

I may be wrong, but I remember other pro dancers - both male and female - dancing "around" their pseudo-celeb partners. The older male judge called them on it, he was not amused.

As someone who has never been able to dance without looking like a rhythm-free twit, I sympathize. Still, I would never embarrass myself and torture others by entering a dance contest.

by Anonymousreply 3003/18/2013

So they should have the unfair advantage of always having younger inshape "stars". Tristan always had the old ladies but even though Dorothy Hamill is the oldest she could go far.

by Anonymousreply 3103/18/2013

Cheryl's pissed because she didn't get the football player this season.

by Anonymousreply 3203/18/2013

Well, so much for stereotypes; the hideously untalented DL Hugely(sp?) disproves that "they" "have rhythm."

That Ally Raisman is SUCH an obnoxious JAP.

I liked the 16-year old girl.

Love how Andy The Dick said to Brook, "oh, you 'went there" (re his addictions); was glad SHE said, "so did you". Asshole (him.) Don't think DWTS' mission is to help "save" fucking addicts.

DOesn't Hamill look great?? Girlfriend is totally 50-something; could pass for 37!

I. Will. Be. Watching.

by Anonymousreply 3303/18/2013

Andy Dick didn't do as bad as I thought he would. I'm glad he addressed the elephant in the room (his additions), because that's all everybody thinks of when they hear his name. Now, hopefully he'll just focus on his dancing & the competition.

Love Dorothy Hamill, though I think getting Contemporary was a lucky draw for her.

Aly Raisman wasn't as good as I thought she'd be.

I would say that D.L. Hughley is the only one so far at risk of going home. Everybody else at least showed potential.

by Anonymousreply 3403/18/2013

I love watching Mark Ballas during rehearsals, because he has a great personality, and is a great trainer. The only thing I hate is his arm tattoo. I think Alexandra has potential to be a great dancer. Dorothy Hamill is gorgeous for her age.

by Anonymousreply 3503/18/2013

Skating queens, help me out here - didn't Dorothy Hamill run an ice show into the ground and earn herself a terrible reputation as a cunt while doing so?

by Anonymousreply 3603/18/2013

Pickler was the best. The judges knows this and under scored because she will keep getting even better and they don't want a front runner too fast. She will be in the finals with the Disney girl.

by Anonymousreply 3703/18/2013

[quote]DOesn't Hamill look great?? Girlfriend is totally 50-something; could pass for 37!

Is she really 50-something? She won gold the year I was born and I'm 37.

R37 = the very tired Derek Hough

by Anonymousreply 3803/18/2013

I agree. Kelli Pickler was fantastic. Derek said he was excited because he could tell she had it. She's definitely the one to watch.

by Anonymousreply 3903/18/2013

No, R36, her then-husband (who was cheating on her too) managed it, and ran it into the ground. I have friends that toured with her. They love Dorothy, but she has no head for business.

by Anonymousreply 4003/18/2013

R39 = Julianne Hough, failed film star

by Anonymousreply 4103/18/2013

Ah. Thank you, R40, I obviously got the wrong story.

by Anonymousreply 4203/18/2013

Love Tristan's hairy chest showing, Dorothy is very lucky.

by Anonymousreply 4303/18/2013

Oh, no. Bruno ruined his face. The quality of vanity makes him even uglier.

by Anonymousreply 4403/18/2013

Kelly was a roller skater and dancer when she was a teenager. No surprise that she's great.

by Anonymousreply 4503/18/2013

She's changed ALOT since 'From Justin To Kelly'.

by Anonymousreply 4603/18/2013

And no surprise that she was paired with Derek. This show is ridiculous.

by Anonymousreply 4703/18/2013

[quote]And no surprise that she was paired with Derek. This show is ridiculous.

Again, Derek and Mark are the star dancers. No way are they getting the worse partners.

Give it up already.

by Anonymousreply 4803/18/2013

Has Wyonna lost weight?

by Anonymousreply 4903/18/2013

It's why I shan't watch the show. Partners should be assigned at random by ping pong balls in a wind machine. It would be a much more exciting show were this the case.

by Anonymousreply 5003/18/2013

I almost don't want to watch after the obvious fix last year.

by Anonymousreply 5103/18/2013

[quote]Has Wyonna lost weight?

Reportedly had lost 20 lbs already.

by Anonymousreply 5203/18/2013

Dorothy will be 57 in July. About 30 years ago I was working in my brother's shop in Sun Valley and I was showing her jewelry and had no idea it was her. I kept glancing at her and finally said, "Do people tell you that you look like Dorothy Hamill?" She smiled and replied, "They do, because I am Dorothy Hamill". She was very sweet and polite and I'm hoping she wins.

by Anonymousreply 5303/18/2013

R46, are you joking? 'From Justin to Kelly' was about Kelly Clarkson who was the first Idol winner, not Kellie Pickler who is presently on DWTS.

by Anonymousreply 5403/18/2013

Why are a good number of you obsessing about or fascinated with or inordinately interested in Dorothy Hamill?

by Anonymousreply 5503/18/2013

r55 I am guessing it's because many of us grew up in the 70's and like myself either had to wear a "darling" Dorothy Hamill wedge cut with our gauchos or had to see others doing it.

by Anonymousreply 5603/18/2013

I used to use Dorothy Hamill's "Short & Sassy" shampoo.

by Anonymousreply 5703/18/2013

[quote]Derek and Mark are dance champions, and deserve good dancers.

Loving Kelly but I hate the fact that Derek or Mark would ever win again. Fortunately Mr Ego Out Of Control Mark Ballas was handed a clod hopper. She's top heavy and looked like Snooki on the dance floor. This will be a first, a gymnast sucks.

by Anonymousreply 5803/18/2013

I just saw DL Hughely.

That was rough. He has absolutely no rhythm what so ever. What the fuck was he doing? He was stiff a as a board.

Ingo is not looking as good as he used to.

by Anonymousreply 5903/18/2013

Poor DL...he was so bad but looks so cute. I felt bad for him as I watched him counting and thrusting mechanically. His arms look really good though.

by Anonymousreply 6003/19/2013

I thought Mark and Tristian looked like shit.

Tristian must have been on a bender last night.

by Anonymousreply 6103/19/2013

Since when is "contemporary" a ballroom dance?

by Anonymousreply 6203/19/2013

I love D.L. A truly gifted comedian. He has such great comic timing that it is painful to see that he doesn't have any sense of rhythm. Let his embarassment be short lived. I hope his fans won't keep him on the show out of a misguided sense of loyalty. The judges won't go any easier on him if he doesn't vastly improve and it is obvious that Cheryl isn't invested in helping him do that. She only wants to dance with winners.

by Anonymousreply 6303/19/2013

Agre r63 and he seems to know it so I hope he doesn't feel bad when he has to go.

by Anonymousreply 6403/19/2013

I loved Jacoby Jone's ass

by Anonymousreply 6503/19/2013

I think Ingo is going cut into The Bachelor's votes, same demographic. Without the tan Sean just looks like a big lunk.

by Anonymousreply 6603/19/2013

There have been others like D.L. Hugeley who absolutely cannot dance.

Michael Bolton for one.

Bolton was horrendous and danced a lot like Hugeley did tonight.

Bolton, I think, was the first to be voted off.

D.L. should be the first to be voted off going by his lack of abilites shown tonight.

He also seemed to be in poor physical condition - the type of poor condition which makes it painful to exert and move much.

by Anonymousreply 6703/19/2013

Hey guys! Are you ready to have me back?

by Anonymousreply 6803/19/2013

R67 the season that Michael Bolton was on was the first and only season I watched. I've always liked him, esp after he cut his hair, but he was an awful dancer and had this angry attitude. He always seemed like he was going to beat the shit out of the judges. He had zero sportsmanship in a competitive environment.

by Anonymousreply 6903/19/2013

The silly young blonde pro-dancer who was assigned to Michael Bolton had him crawling on hands and knees out of a doghouse at the beginning of their dance routine.

It was demeaning, revolting, and ridiculous.

by Anonymousreply 7003/19/2013

I'm totally rooting for Dorothy. She will go far in this competition. I'm glad she got contemporary out of the way the first week. I agree with a previous poster, contemporary is NOT ballroom.

Hughley assumed he was going to have this nailed and didn't work as hard as he should have. You could just tell. Raisman sucked but they DID address the whole thing about how gymnasts have rhythm but their movements are completely different from dancing. Wynnona doesn't like moving much and that was evident. Even though she is a big gal, she should have MOVED! Dick was much better than expected. Pickler was good.

I think this year the competition won't really get started until the get rid of the 'also-rans'- Rademacher, the Bachelor guy, Lowe, Ortiz, Vanderpump, etc.

The REAL competition will be between Zandeya (who was fantastic), Pickler, and Hamill. I predict the final three will be those ladies.

Can't wait until tonight to see Louganis on the diving show!

by Anonymousreply 7103/19/2013

That Ortiz guy is adorable.

I want him inside me...deeply.

by Anonymousreply 7203/19/2013

Mark Ballas looks rough. Everyone that was watching the show with me remarked on how much he's aged since last season.

by Anonymousreply 7303/19/2013

Love Lisa Vanderpump, hated Andy Dick and the black football player

by Anonymousreply 7403/19/2013

Since there is only one football player on the cast why did we have to know that you hated the black one?

by Anonymousreply 7503/19/2013

Ballas' arm tattoo is terrible. His masculinity and sexuality issues have him now fucking with his body. Shame.

by Anonymousreply 7603/19/2013

[quote]Ballas' arm tattoo is terrible. His masculinity and sexuality issues have him now fucking with his body. Shame.

Don't forget the ridiculous earlobe gauging.

by Anonymousreply 7703/19/2013

Someone needs to give Lisa a good shake or she is going home. She carries herself with some physical grace normally, but she just looked downright clunky last night. It's a dance competition not a night at the club and you got paired with a beautiful young man who could be your son or even grandchild, he isn't trying to pick you up, now get over it and dance like the society dame you supposedly are.

Both Sean and Jacoby looked like big dumb lunks, but both looked like they'd loosen up and have fun and get better.

Wynona's issues were not a surprise, but Dorothy's kind of were.

by Anonymousreply 7803/19/2013

Lisa doesn't want to be touched. She's like that idiot Bachelorette girl who was kicked off really early because she couldn't handled being touched too and said it felt like cheating.

by Anonymousreply 7903/19/2013

Lisa is a CUNT! Did you see at the start of the show when D.L. gave her a kiss? She had the look of rage on her face. I thought she was going to feed him a bullet.

by Anonymousreply 8003/19/2013

Wy is FAB! Love all the Judds and they love the gays! That's not something common in country music.

by Anonymousreply 8103/19/2013

I voted for Dorothy, I want her to win.

by Anonymousreply 8203/19/2013

I thought Kellie Pickler was Lorrie Morgan at first.

by Anonymousreply 8303/19/2013

Based on stories I've heard about her restaurant, I suspect Lisa's family might be racist. No surprise that she reacted that way.

by Anonymousreply 8403/19/2013

R80 I don't like that Lisa bitch at all. She needs to take her old ass back to merry ole England.

by Anonymousreply 8503/19/2013

give me some more Ingo!!!! Love my Jax!!

by Anonymousreply 8603/19/2013

I think Wynona's partner, Tony, is gay.

by Anonymousreply 8703/19/2013

I love Wynonna, too (R81). The Judds may be one messed up bunch, but they at least have some talent and in Wy's case a LOT of it. Saw her live twice and she can really sing. Powerful and soulful.

That said- she's as big as a cow and needs to get past letting her body jiggle. She has that "controlled funk" people adopt when trying to avoid moving at all. Let loose, woman!

Dorothy is elegant, but also too, too careful. She's always had the lowest self esteem. I know it's part of her charm, but it could hurt her here. She needs a little Shawn Johnson go for the gold moxie.

by Anonymousreply 8803/19/2013

[quote]I think Wynona's partner, Tony, is gay.

And, he's incredibly sexy.

by Anonymousreply 8903/19/2013

Her best song. Sung beautifully. A true talent.

by Anonymousreply 9003/19/2013

I can't stand women like Lisa who carry a tiny dog with them at all times.

What a revolting gag-worthy affectation!

And she can't even answer her door at home without having the tiny dog in her arms.

Seems both pathological and a sickening affectation.

by Anonymousreply 9103/19/2013

In 15 seasons the only family member in the audience Tom Bergeron ever spoke to and got to talk was Sarah Palin, a failed Governor, shameful. So I laughed out loud last night when they cut to Naomi Judd and she was making the telephone symbol with her hands. Good for her.

by Anonymousreply 9203/19/2013

R71, that "different kind of rhythm" excuse is just that. Elsewhere in the world artistic gymnasts are trained in classical ballet. It's only here in America that tumbling is emphasized almost exclusively, which is why many of our gymnasts look like little linebackers.

by Anonymousreply 9303/19/2013

and boy does she, r93. She had a flabby belly which is why they covered it with fringe.

by Anonymousreply 9403/19/2013

I love that song too, (R90).

Here is Wynonna with another favorite of mine live - and working it.

by Anonymousreply 9503/19/2013

Favorite part was hearing 'I got the Music in me', haven't heard that in years.

by Anonymousreply 9603/19/2013

I was impressed with Wynona. Once I got past her appearance I really got into her routine. She's light on her feet and kinda saucy. If she can stay around long enough to lose some more weight she might have a shot at being one of the last to go. She is not going to win against Zendaya and Val but she certainly out danced D.L. and the housewife with the mummified dog. Tony did a good job with that routine. Fuck the people who posted on other sites who said he had to push her around like a stalled truck.

by Anonymousreply 9703/19/2013

Karina came to PLAY! That's my girl.

by Anonymousreply 9803/19/2013

R87, unlike the other married male pros on the show (I'm looking at you, Jonathan Roberts), Tony Dovolani is not only married, but STRAIGHT. His wife isn't a pro dancer, but lives in New Jersey with their kids...

by Anonymousreply 9903/20/2013

Is Kelli Picklers career already in the tank that her management is forcing her into crap like this? She looks good though like the "stars" with prior dance experience usually do.

That Gleb guy is fucking hot and a breath of fresh air. Total opposite douchebag Derek.

by Anonymousreply 10003/20/2013

by Anonymousreply 10103/25/2013

LWith every new season of "Dancing with the Stars" ... a new diva shall emerge amongst the cast ... and this season it's "The Bachelor" Sean Lowe. Sorry ladies.

Sources close to "DWTS" tell TMZ ... ever since filming began, Sean has caught a baaaad case of DIVA-itis ... demanding to be shot from certain camera angles, talking down to crew members, acting like a brat and bragging to other cast members, "This show NEEDS me."

We're told Sean's ego has gotten so big ... he now considers himself a brand and must "market accordingly".

As for other cast members ... we're told they've already started brainstorming nicknames for the reality star in light of his behavior -- like Princess Sean -- but have yet to find just the right one.

We could probably think of a couple.

by Anonymousreply 10203/25/2013

by Anonymousreply 10403/25/2013

Can't wait until Lisa goes!

by Anonymousreply 10503/25/2013

D.L. needs to go, especially after his nasty attitude toward Cheryl. Next to go, Sean LOW.

by Anonymousreply 10603/25/2013

Dl goes first, then Lisa then, the boxer. BUT we don't know how big their fasn base is and like the Palin girl, she went on to clodhop intro the finals.

by Anonymousreply 10703/25/2013

Kellie and Zendaya were, by far, the best of the night. Ally was better than last week but still not even close to Kellie and Z. I love Dorothy but hope she steps it up. Shocked that Andy Dick is doing as well as he is. They can ditch the rest.

by Anonymousreply 10803/26/2013

[quote]Shocked that Andy Dick is doing as well as he is.

As far away from a fan as I can be but being sober suits him. I always root for the underdog. He's definitely better than a bunch of them after two weeks.

by Anonymousreply 10903/26/2013

I'm in love with Gleb. Seriously cute.

by Anonymousreply 11003/26/2013

What about Sean Lowe?

by Anonymousreply 11103/26/2013

I like Wynonna but I can't think of another celebrity who seems as uncomfortable in her own skin as her.

I know about the lez rumors (even though she's married to a man)--has she ever spoken about being the victim of sexual abuse? She carries herself that way.

That routine she did with the Segways--Mall Cops That Just Want to Dance???--was so wonderfully weird. I hope she goes far.

The woman that the Bachelor picked to be his bride looks like Winnie from the Wonder Years.

by Anonymousreply 11203/26/2013

I can see Sean throwing hissy fits, he seems like a prisspot.

by Anonymousreply 11303/26/2013

Andy Dick will probably go first. I don't see him having any fan base at all.

I hope Lisa's hot dance partner will keep her around for a few more weeks.

by Anonymousreply 11403/26/2013

[quote]I can see Sean throwing hissy fits, he seems like a prisspot.

LOL! If you watch him sitting when the camera is not on him, he doesn't crack a smile.

by Anonymousreply 11503/26/2013

Who is this Lisa person you guys are talking about?

by Anonymousreply 11603/26/2013

Their ratings must be slipping. They made Hough dance without shirt and shoes.

by Anonymousreply 11703/26/2013

Are you for real, R116? Or perhaps you admirely HAVE a life. Lisa is older - 50-ish - Brit, long hair, not bad for 50ish: "fame" is being one of the Housewives of Beverly Hills; also the Vanderpump in Vanderpump Rules, both not-bad (at least the former) reality shows on Bravo.

You're welcome.

by Anonymousreply 11803/26/2013

R118 I don't watch much tv admittedly and try and stay away from reality shows. I have heard of her now that I know her last name. I had no clue she was a British racist though.

by Anonymousreply 11903/26/2013

I've never heard of Lisa either, and don't watch the insipid Housewives of Beverly Hills. And, who said Lisa was a star? For what?

by Anonymousreply 12003/26/2013

Lisa Vanderpump claims she's 42! What a delusional twat. Is this what a Priscilla Prisspot looks like? I hope she goes first. D.L. was pissed because he didn't think Cheryl had his back. It was sad to see just how much the judge smack down humiliated him but being a comedian, he will probably use the experience in his stand up and kill. I'm also rooting for Andy but my girl Karina needs to win again. That lunk head football player looks like he's a royal pain in the ass, with all his childish mugging, but he can really dance.

by Anonymousreply 12103/26/2013

Who the heck is voting for DL? He was the worse!

by Anonymousreply 12203/26/2013

I can't believe Tristan is gone already. That's twice in a row he went home first. Poor girl. I hope she's alright.

by Anonymousreply 12303/26/2013

[quote]Lisa Vanderpump claims she's 42!

Where did SHE claim this? She and hubby recently celebrated their 30th anniversary. They married when she was in her early 20's. Do the math.

by Anonymousreply 12403/26/2013

The Julian dancer is hot!

by Anonymousreply 12603/26/2013

D.L. not only was rude to Cheryl but he was racist-nasty to the two judges, as if his shitting himself on television was any of their faults. Along with that moronic athlete child, he needs to go.

by Anonymousreply 12703/26/2013

The football player is obnoxious, he should have gone home.

by Anonymousreply 12803/26/2013

by Anonymousreply 12903/26/2013

Okay, I'm crying like a Mary right now. Best of luck, Dorothy. :(

by Anonymousreply 13003/26/2013

I love Kelly Pickler. Back when I used to watch American Idol and she was on, I fell in love with her. Talk about rough edges. She grew up dirt poor and she was all heart. She has come a long way and she's part of the Nashville community of Country singers and a genuine sweetheart. A miracle considering her lack of parenting. Poor kid raised herself. I hope she wins.

by Anonymousreply 13103/26/2013

The football player is vile. He looks like a hydrocephalus FAS fetus.

by Anonymousreply 13203/27/2013

I kinda like the football player. He can dance and he was kinda sexy the first night of dancing.

by Anonymousreply 13303/27/2013

Wendy Williams said that on her show, r124. I don't know where she got her information. I should know better than to take what Wendy says as gospel.

by Anonymousreply 13403/27/2013

R133, I agree about the football player - his routine last week (the first week) was very sexy!

I taped his first week routine and watched it multiple times - that's how sexy it was.

He can really move in sexy ways and has a fantastic body.

Plus I think his personality is fine. Not sure why a couple of you are complaining about his personality.

by Anonymousreply 13503/27/2013

He mugs it up too much for the camera, r135. He looks like a ten year old kid with AHDD. I do think he's a good dancer though and has a shot. But I don't think he's sexy. Karina knows how to bring the sexy back with her choreography. It's her moves that are sexy. Love my girl.

by Anonymousreply 13603/27/2013

No more Tristan! No Maks this season! Thank God Val is there to give us some MAN-eye-candy (Derek is a boy).

by Anonymousreply 13703/27/2013

Val creates incredibly fantastic choreography and he is a fabulous dancer.

Extremely talented choreographer and charismatic dancer.

by Anonymousreply 13803/27/2013

The boxer was in the bottom 2 or 3 because he showed a bad attitude and rudeness with his partner in rehearsals.

And then he reminded the audience of how rude he was to his partner when interviewed.

Plus he is a total unknown to 99 percent of the viewers. There is no reason to vote for him.

And his dancing was forgettable.

by Anonymousreply 13903/27/2013

R136, I don't think the football player mugs too much for the camera nor does he behave as if he has AHDD.

That could be said of Derek Hough in past seasons - constant mugging and AHDD behavior all the time. (I very much admire Derek Hough's dancing and choreography)

by Anonymousreply 14003/27/2013

Okay, I get it, r140. You're in love. Go for it:) I also think Val is impressive. Both he and Karina are the best choreographers on the show. Zendaya is talented but I found myself watching Val more than I did her during their routines. They are the ones to beat.

by Anonymousreply 14103/27/2013

Dance Uncle Wynonna, dance!

by Anonymousreply 14203/27/2013

The more I see of DL in the rehearsal phase the less I like him. He is a mean little shit and a cry baby. I think Cheryl was feeling threatened by him. He was pretty abusive to her.

by Anonymousreply 14303/27/2013

There was no way they were sending that rancid little shit hUGhLeY home - he's a racist ass and would have cried out murder. Never mind that he blew off rehearsals and won't cooperate - EVERYONE is at fault but him. He's a VICTIM of the white power structure of DWTS.

What a cunt.

by Anonymousreply 14403/27/2013

I still don't believe that the professionals create their own choreography. Especially that "Lights" performance that Pickler did. No way could they have done that themselves in a week.

I don't know if this is a big deal or not but it bugs me.

by Anonymousreply 14503/27/2013

[quote]that Pickler trailer trash chick will finish second

Do you have Asperger's?

by Anonymousreply 14603/27/2013

Val and Karina are indeed good choreographers, but Derek is out of anyone else's league when it comes to choreographing to his partner's strength and with a talented partner.... well, his best routines with his best dancers (Shawn jumps to mind) are never going to be equaled.

That said, I'm tired of seeing him with the stunningly talented "stars". Let's see how Derek handles a Winona or Kirstie. I think it would be a shocker how good they would look.

by Anonymousreply 14703/27/2013

I'm new to DWTS. Is Derek Hough openly gay?

by Anonymousreply 14803/27/2013

No, R148. Of course not. But we ARE NO LONGER FRIENDS.

by Anonymousreply 14903/27/2013

Derek does not do flesh poles. He is a prick teaser for the time being. He's a pretty thing, but he's not as stupid as most pretty boyz. He manages to keep his inner girl under control. It's still a business for Derek.

by Anonymousreply 15003/27/2013

[quote]Do you have Asperger's?

No, just taste.

by Anonymousreply 15103/27/2013

It seems that the deck is always stacked for Derek; he gets younger, thinner and more athletic partners. His camera mugging is HORRIBLE. He makes me uncomfortable with his antics, especially when he uses his partner to show his lady loving ways.

by Anonymousreply 15203/27/2013

How did Dorothy get sent home first?

by Anonymousreply 15303/27/2013

"How did Dorothy get sent home first?"

I counted 3 heel clicks during her waltz.

by Anonymousreply 15403/27/2013

She hurt her back, R153, and her doctor recommended that she drop out.

by Anonymousreply 15503/27/2013

She didn't hurt her back, she has a cyst on her lower spine that was pinching a nerve.

by Anonymousreply 15603/27/2013

That's a shame. I think she and Tristan could have gone far.

by Anonymousreply 15703/27/2013

Why do they call this show "Dancing With the Stars" when they never show the stars in the sky. If they wanted to fudge a little, they could invite some theatrical stars once in while, but all they do is dance on that sound stage/studio. They could draw some stars to place around the stage, but still nothing indicating a single star from our own galaxy.

by Anonymousreply 15803/28/2013

Gleb is definitely gay. Is he the new Louis?

by Anonymousreply 15904/01/2013

Wynonna just does NOT move.

by Anonymousreply 16004/01/2013

The show should only come on once a calendar year. Twice is too often (obviously considering the "stars" they get are about as triple Z-list as you can get).

by Anonymousreply 16104/01/2013

From what I'm hearing through the grapevine, the judges are ready to give the award to Baltimore Ravens wide receiver Jacoby Jones. Katherine doesn't like the way Gleb puts his arms around her...but, how does she expects to learn to dance? Bacherlor Sean Lowe is already making outrageous demands, but I think Pickler should win.

by Anonymousreply 16204/01/2013

[quote]That said, I'm tired of seeing him with the stunningly talented "stars". Let's see how Derek handles a Winona or Kirstie. I think it would be a shocker how good they would look.

You don't seem to get it. Derek is a former champion, and viewers especially tune in to watch him dance. Of course, he's going to have a good partner.

by Anonymousreply 16304/01/2013

[quote]You don't seem to get it. Derek is a former champion, and viewers especially tune in to watch him dance. Of course, he's going to have a good partner.

Actually Sweetie, we do get it. You don't get perfection can be boring. It would be interesting to see what he can do with a complete novice or older, or overweight.

by Anonymousreply 16404/01/2013

I've heard that the Bachelor on this show is a sociopath.

by Anonymousreply 16504/01/2013

Jacoby, Zendaya and Pickler in the final. Jacoby will win. Zendaya has dance training which they have to take into consideration. Derek is trying way too hard. His signature choreography isn't suited to Pickler. Plus, she looks like she's been ridden hard and put back in the stable wet. She's lost some of that down home country charm and looked better with some meat on her bones. Over all, they are a dull bunch.

by Anonymousreply 16604/01/2013

Val is really gross. Something about him creeps me out.

by Anonymousreply 16704/01/2013

[quote]Jacoby will win

Of course, by dancing the easy dance routines. Very tired of football players winning every season.

by Anonymousreply 16804/01/2013

Kelly is actually the best. She has a fantastic body and she doesn't look hard. She has no body fat, especially in her face. She will win. They are still low scoring. There should have been a few tens tonight.

by Anonymousreply 16904/01/2013

Not fair, r168. Karina works her ass off and their dance tonight was by far the best. For a big man, he is surprisingly graceful, as well as sensual, and her choreography plays to his strengths. I admit I get tired of his constant mugging for the camera, and was glad that Brooke called him on it, but he is entertaining and a pleasure to watch. It looks like Karina is putting up with alot of childish bullshit in rehearsal so I think it is even more remarkable that she manages to get a good performance out of him. All of their dances have been strong.

by Anonymousreply 17004/01/2013

Sean Lowe's guns make me swoon. He is one big, hot, buff blonde stud.

by Anonymousreply 17104/01/2013

Derek, I'm available!

by Anonymousreply 17204/01/2013

Is the white male pro dancer with the yellow skin on the show this season?

by Anonymousreply 17304/02/2013

The more "The Bachelor" tries to butch himself up the more he pings to high heaven!

by Anonymousreply 17404/02/2013

You need to get your pinger fixed r174

by Anonymousreply 17504/02/2013

[quote]You need to get your pinger fixed

Honey, that boy pings more than the sonar in The Seaview in "Voyage To the Bottom Of The Sea".

by Anonymousreply 17604/02/2013

LOL! Love ya r176

by Anonymousreply 17704/02/2013

[quote]Honey, that boy pings more than the sonar in The Seaview in "Voyage To the Bottom Of The Sea".

Colt Studios is calling!

by Anonymousreply 17804/02/2013

Oh no Lisa Vanderpump has fainted! future on show unclear!

by Anonymousreply 17904/07/2013

Why does Carrie Ann hate Gleb so much? Does she hate him because he's gay, and she can't get with him?

by Anonymousreply 18004/08/2013

Sean looks like his ass would be amazing, imagine hitting it from the back and seeing the two white basketball of buttcheeks moving. It would become my addiction. Frebreze should capture the scent, imagine using it in every room.

by Anonymousreply 18104/08/2013

I think Sean is weird and creepy, but I can appreciate R181's love of quality assmusk.

by Anonymousreply 18204/08/2013

What about him do you find creepy, r182?

by Anonymousreply 18304/08/2013

They are still lowballing afraid to give their the first ten too soon. Sorry, but Andy was way better than one point above the boxer who completely lost his way or Lisa. Andy should have had all eights. Is Carrie Ann high? She starts crying for Andy's dance then gives him a seven? And once again Kelly deserves tens and they over praise the fat gymnast.

by Anonymousreply 18404/09/2013

Gleb is so cocky but I don't think he realizes how he comes across. He said he's going to take his shirt off to bring sexy back. When Lisa said Derek was the hottest guy, he says no, it's himself.

by Anonymousreply 18504/09/2013

Why did Carrie Anne say Gleb can't do lifts? Derek lifted Kelly.

by Anonymousreply 18604/09/2013

[quote]When Lisa said Derek was the hottest guy, he says no, it's himself

Well, he has eyes.

[quote]Why did Carrie Anne say Gleb can't do lifts? Derek lifted Kelly.

For some stupid reason only certain dances are allowed lifts, like Contemporary and others aren't. If Carries sees one, she deducts a point. Even if it's not choreographed that way and say a celeb male lifts his partner slightly while spinning her, and her foot lifts up an inch, Carries considers that a lift.

by Anonymousreply 18704/09/2013

What is it about lifts, anyway? Is that a strict balroom rule?

by Anonymousreply 18804/09/2013

I agree, R181. Did you see his ass last night when he and Peta ran up the stairs? Mon Ami!!!

by Anonymousreply 18904/09/2013

Kelly Pickler's hair looks like a greek statue, just awful

by Anonymousreply 19004/09/2013

She cut her hair nearly bald some months back to support a friend with cancer. It's growing back, but it could be styled better.

by Anonymousreply 19104/09/2013

I agree, r184. Andy was better than his scores. The original premise of the show was to take people who had no dance training and teach them to dance on a par with professionals after twelve weeks. The show has completely lost sight of the concept. That is why seeing someone like Andy really apply himself and improve from week to week is the real reason I continue to watch. The Disney girls, Zendaya, even the gymnasts, have an unfair advantage. Even DL tried to atone for that zombie like dance on the first show.

by Anonymousreply 19204/09/2013

Would a straight man really answer a question about his marriage (to a woman) this way?

Gleb Savchenko in People Magazine:

"I've been married for six years, but it's just something I'm not really talking about that much," Savchenko says of wife, Elena Samadanova who is also a dancer (but isn't on DWTS). "If someone asks me, I'll say, 'Yes, I am [married],' because I don't want to lie. I want to be honest, but it's not something I'll just go and talk on every single corner about. But I'm very happy."

by Anonymousreply 19304/09/2013

"You don't seem to get it. Derek is a former champion, and viewers especially tune in to watch him dance. Of course, he's going to have a good partner."

Then why are the ratings plummeting?

by Anonymousreply 19404/09/2013

Gleb is GAY. His relationship with Lisa is one of hag and fag - shades of Cedric, really.

by Anonymousreply 19504/09/2013

I missed the results show. Is the white male pro dancer with the yellow skin still there or was he eliminated?

by Anonymousreply 19604/09/2013

Did Lisa get the boot? If so she is probably relieved

by Anonymousreply 19704/09/2013

Lisa got the boot.

by Anonymousreply 19804/09/2013

Who is the male pro dancer with yellow skin?

by Anonymousreply 19904/09/2013

Andy's partner is really beautiful. Watching Andy dance is kind of like watching an episode of The Big Bang Theory in which Howard Wallowitz takes ballroom dancing lessons because it's a great way to meet chicks. In other words, he's fucking hilarious. I hope he sticks around for a few more weeks. D.L. made another bitchy racial crack to Carrie Ann implying she has a problem with him being black. Sorry, he needs to go. Len lowballed Zendaya and Val. They were perfect. He clearly has a hard on for Derek. I loved Jacoby and Karina's routine. It's Pickler, Jacoby and Zendaya in the final.

by Anonymousreply 20004/16/2013

And once again they lowballed Kelly. I think they don't want Derek running away with it again. They finally saw that the fat gymnast isn't all they thought she was. She definitely doesn't deserve to be top three. Next out, DL, then Andy, then Ingo, then Bachelor, then fat gymnast.

by Anonymousreply 20104/16/2013

her name is Aly.

by Anonymousreply 20204/18/2013

This season isn't getting much attention. I'm glad D.L. got the boot. I guess what they say about comedians is true. He just came off as a nasty human being. So very different from his stand up persona. Ingo or the fighter might go before Andy. I hope so. I like rooting for the underdog. Loved Jacoby and Karina's routine. It looks like Maks still pines for her. Awww..

by Anonymousreply 20304/19/2013

I was so shocked to see Maks and Karina in the same room/studio. When he kissed her cheek I thought the world had stopped. They had the WORST breakup. Remember when they couldn't be in the same room with each other? They did an amazing job on that jive. So happy they are on good terms again.

by Anonymousreply 20404/19/2013

Dishy Triatan is now engaged - to a woman.

by Anonymousreply 20504/20/2013

I believe that Tristan is straight. In fact, I think the only gay ones this season are Gleb and Derek.

by Anonymousreply 20604/20/2013

No one seems interested in this show anymore. I didn't think Val and Zendaya's dance was as good as last week. This show needs to keep Andy for the good feel joy of seeing someone with absolutely no dancing talent try their best and be so fucking entertaining. The Bachelor is kind of a clod hopper. I quess taking off the shirt is a way to distract attention away from his feet.

by Anonymousreply 20704/22/2013

I like Mark Ballas but the partner leaves me cold. Not quite a clod hopper but she certainly isn't light on her feet.

by Anonymousreply 20804/22/2013

Bachelor Sean Lowe needs to stay just for the fact that he's so fucking hot.

by Anonymousreply 20904/22/2013

Agree with R206 that Tristan's straight, or at least bi, but disagree that Gleb and Derek are the only gay dancers on the show. I'd add Maks, for sure, and probably Tony and Val.

by Anonymousreply 21004/22/2013

Well, Tony's married (not that it means much), but for as macho as Maks is (and I do believe he loves pussy), I can see him enjoying the sausage every now and again. His ass is tailor made for fucking.

by Anonymousreply 21104/22/2013

Yeah, Tony's married, and Moslem, for that matter, but watching him, well, I still think he's at least bisexual.

by Anonymousreply 21204/22/2013

Mark's straight.

by Anonymousreply 21304/22/2013

Kellie was so fucking good last night!

by Anonymousreply 21404/23/2013

The group Paso was so much better than the sixties number yet the judges scored that dance higher. Derek and Kellie really have the judges in their pockets.

by Anonymousreply 21504/23/2013

Why did you have to bring up Tony's religion, r212? And it's Muslim asshat.

by Anonymousreply 21604/23/2013

Derek has always been the Golden Boy, R215.

by Anonymousreply 21704/23/2013

I need to eat Sean Lowe's ass, preferably unwashed.

by Anonymousreply 21804/23/2013

Who got cut?

by Anonymousreply 21904/24/2013

This show is starting to get very boring.I just pop in to watch now and then ,but thing close to being an avid viewer like I used to be. I watched Wendy Williams show, and she said DTWS is losing a lot of viewers.

BTW, is that blond haired bachelor stud gay? he and others keep making jokes about him having sex with other guys on the show.

by Anonymousreply 22004/24/2013

this R220 oops! instead of, thing , I meant to say, nothing. Also, instead of losing, I meant to say, loosing.

by Anonymousreply 22104/24/2013

the boxer?

by Anonymousreply 22204/24/2013

[quote]Also, instead of losing, I meant to say, loosing.

Oh, dear.

by Anonymousreply 22304/25/2013

[quote]This show is starting to get very boring.I just pop in to watch now and then ,but thing close to being an avid viewer like I used to be. I watched Wendy Williams show, and she said DTWS is losing a lot of viewers.

I wouldn't take anything Wendy says seriously - she's still bitter she was like the second person voted off and has been bashing the show ever since.

That said, yes, the show is getting very tired. They should only have one season a year instead of two. The "stars" they choose get worse and worse each season.

by Anonymousreply 22404/25/2013

Me first, R218!

The fraus over on the abominable TWOP hate Sean with a passion--probably because they know he'd never give any of them the time of day.

by Anonymousreply 22504/25/2013

If Zendaya and Val don't get triple tens I just may have to stop watching. I am never moved by Derek and Pickler when they dance but I think Zendaya does a remarkable job and always dances with passion. Val never takes it easy on her because of her youth and she always meets the challenge. It is so obvious that Derek and Pickler have already won this shit anyway.

by Anonymousreply 22604/29/2013

The seasons keep getting worse and worse. They should only have it on once a year instead of twice a year.

by Anonymousreply 22704/29/2013

I thought it was hot the other week when Makx and Val danced together briefly during training. I wish we could see two men dance like that.

by Anonymousreply 22804/29/2013

Carrie Ann all but announced tonight she doesn't want Kelly and Derek in the finals. Going to be The Football Player, The Disney Teen and the Fat Gymnast.

by Anonymousreply 22904/29/2013

The show is lacking something, but I still LOVE watching it. Maybe they need new judges.

by Anonymousreply 23004/29/2013

R230, I think they just need real stars.

by Anonymousreply 23104/29/2013

Watching Ballas lug the gymnast around was painful for ME. No wonder he hurt his back. Although, I hate the manufactured drama of whether someone wil or won't dance due to an injury. They ALWAYS dance. Poor Andy will go home tonight. Len's constant fawning over PIckler and Derek is getting tiresome. They don't move me AT ALL.

by Anonymousreply 23204/30/2013

How much more plastic surgery can those professional women get?- The Australian one looks like a specimen from a freak show. Watch them all look shocked and downtrodden when Andy gets the boot. Carrie Ann will cry no doubt.

by Anonymousreply 23304/30/2013

The football player is vile. He's everything that's wrong with America.

by Anonymousreply 23404/30/2013

R234 is racist.

by Anonymousreply 23504/30/2013

It was a joke that Val and Zandaya got lower scores than Mark and Ali. There is no way that shit was better than V and Z's dance, and it DEFINITELY didn't deserve 10s. They need new judges, period.

by Anonymousreply 23604/30/2013

The football player and his mother are obnoxious, I think there is going to be trouble when he gets booted. IF he gets booted, I hope!

by Anonymousreply 23704/30/2013

Sherri/R233, bitch did I give you permission to speak? Who's the moderator? ME BITCH! Respect my authority and only speak when I blink 3 times in a row or roll my eyes in your direction!

by Anonymousreply 23804/30/2013

Sharna looks like that actress married to Dax Sheperd

by Anonymousreply 23904/30/2013

R235 is a fucking moron.

by Anonymousreply 24004/30/2013

And you're still a racist.

by Anonymousreply 24104/30/2013

The football player IS obnoxious, I don't think it is racist to state the obvious.

by Anonymousreply 24204/30/2013

R234's "He's everything wrong with America" remark rubbed me the wrong way. He's obnoxious, yes, but come on...

by Anonymousreply 24304/30/2013

Yeah, I'm a racist because I don't worship football like a fucking moron. How does it feel to live in your mother's cunt, R235?

by Anonymousreply 24404/30/2013

Just let it go. It's not worth fighting over. It was a simple misunderstanding.

by Anonymousreply 24504/30/2013

Jacoby is more than obnoxious, R235, and it's not racist to say so. He's overpaid, arrogant, and undereducated. I'd say that he's a fairly good candidate for everything that's wrong with America.

by Anonymousreply 24604/30/2013

Wow - it's pretty severe how Jacoby rubs you the wrong way and really hits a nerve with you. Now stop the hysterics and take an Ativan.

by Anonymousreply 24704/30/2013

He uses double negatives and has hideous tattoos like a true ghetto resident. And the mother is obnoxious.

by Anonymousreply 24804/30/2013

I didn't know that hideous tattoos were a sign of being a "ghetto resident." Interesting.

by Anonymousreply 24904/30/2013

He certainly is not helping the stereotypes, being overly cocky and his mother getting loud in the audience.

by Anonymousreply 25004/30/2013

There are at least three different people that find Jacoby annoying, R247. I'm sure others will chime in with a similar opinion soon. You're in the minority.

by Anonymousreply 25104/30/2013

"Certain" people aren't allowed to be cocky or loud right, R250? Mrs. Judd yelling from the audience was perfectly fine.

by Anonymousreply 25204/30/2013

Don't care if i'm in the minority - just stating how something how someone such as Jacoby can really eat away at anyone. It sounds like you may have some mental health issues brewing - take a pill - a character on Dancing with the Stars should not push your buttons so easily.

by Anonymousreply 25304/30/2013

R235, based on some of the recent posts you were right the first time.

by Anonymousreply 25404/30/2013

It's hilarious how someone who leapt immediately to 'racism!' is calling others mentally unstable. It's perfectly alright to criticize people of any race, last I checked.

The football player is obnoxious, hon. DEAL.

by Anonymousreply 25504/30/2013

R255, he's also rich, famous and having more fun on DWTS than you are on DL bitching about how obnoxious he is. Deal with THAT.

by Anonymousreply 25604/30/2013

I didn't use the word "racism" in any of my comments. Really, you shrieking banshee - take a pill - life will be much better than the miserable existence you are currently living.

Like I said - Ativan would work in your case - take one - right before you start clicking frantically away at your keyboard frothing at your little cunty mouth.

by Anonymousreply 25704/30/2013

R255, some people probably leap to racism very quickly because they've been here for quite awhile. DL is kind of known for racism and misogyny. That could explain why someone would immediately leap to racism and may misunderstand another person's intentions.

by Anonymousreply 25804/30/2013

I admit I found Jacoby obnoxious at first. I could not stand his childish mugging. He also seemed disrespectful of Karina. He's grown on me, though. I think he's very talented and entertaining. Karina knows how to deflect his foolishness and gets him to focus. He really is just a big kid. I didn't think it was appropriate for his Mother to call Len out like that. You can see who he gets his sense of entitlement from. He's a much better dancer than The Bachelor, Ingo and the Gymnast. I would like to see him in the final along with Zendaya. It's a given that Pickler is going to be there. I agree that the tatoos are unfortunate. Why anyone would desecrate their flesh like that confounds me. I don't think r234 is a racist for not liking him.

by Anonymousreply 25904/30/2013

people like r257 who have to use that kind of language are the ones with anger issues. Ta Ta dahlink, I have better things to do than debate the likes of you. *smooch*

by Anonymousreply 26004/30/2013

laughs at (260) who thinks he's being "original" and "dismissive" with such overused words as "ta ta dahlink" "smooch" "hun" and "DEAL" - nothing original at all about that - and I'm still chuckling at how hysterical you get about a dancer on a tv show. Sound like you have some real, deeply rooted iss- shoes - poor thing.

by Anonymousreply 26104/30/2013

Jacoby is a little much but the only time he's really made me annoyed was when Ali was trying to make a comment about the Boston attack. He was standing behind her making faces. I'm sure he didn't mean it BUT he did it. Kind of hard to take back.

Any gossip about Maks? His arrogance makes him seem stupid.

by Anonymousreply 26204/30/2013

And why does Mark Ballas always seem angry?

by Anonymousreply 26304/30/2013

Poorly done, R261. You know there is more than one person - way more than one person - who hates the football player, right?

by Anonymousreply 26404/30/2013

Everyone here is discussing the lack football player yet no one talks about the white dancer with the yellow skin.

by Anonymousreply 26504/30/2013

OMG, yellow skin troll is back!

by Anonymousreply 26604/30/2013

That's because no one knows who the hell that is, r265.

by Anonymousreply 26704/30/2013

Yes (264) but I already I stated that I don't care if there was a group on this site that were disturbed by Jacoby. I find it quite funny that he provokes such a reaction in people - didn't know that people could be so fragile.....

by Anonymousreply 26804/30/2013

The judges are too full of themselves like they want to be Simon.

Who got voted off?

by Anonymousreply 26904/30/2013

by Anonymousreply 27004/30/2013

Andy, R269.

by Anonymousreply 27105/01/2013

r268 - At least r260 knows how to refer to another post. Type the letter r. Then type the number of the post you're referencing with no other punctuation.

by Anonymousreply 27205/01/2013

I think Jacoby has a good personality. He is also funny and entertaining.

And when he did a romantic dance shirtless he made me swoon because it was so well done and he looked so masculine.

by Anonymousreply 27305/01/2013

[quote]And why does Mark Ballas always seem angry?

Because he knows he has no chance of winning plus he blew his back out lifting the fat gymnast.

[quote]And when he did a romantic dance shirtless he made me swoon because it was so well done and he looked so masculine.

How the hell do you fund all that writing on him sexy? Seriously, that ain't right, why is he hiding behind all that?

by Anonymousreply 27405/01/2013

Mark Ballas does not seem angry all the time at all.

by Anonymousreply 27505/01/2013

If Pickler had danced that well, they would have given her tens. I bet they give Zendaya all nines for her salsa. The judging is so biased in favor of Derek and Pickler. I'm hoping I'm wrong this time and they give the girl her due props.

by Anonymousreply 27605/06/2013

Mark Ballas is not angry...don't start!

by Anonymousreply 27705/06/2013

[quote]reply 261 posted 04/30/2013 @ 11:19PM[flag] Jacoby is a little much but the only time he's really made me annoyed was when Ali was trying to make a comment about the Boston attack. He was standing behind her making faces. I'm sure he didn't mean it BUT he did it. Kind of hard to take back.

I remember that. When Jacoby made those faces, Mark Ballas turned around and glaired at him.

Jacoby needs to go!

by Anonymousreply 27805/06/2013

it's GLARED r279.

by Anonymousreply 27905/06/2013

Aly is not FAT! You guys are ridiculously immature and childish. I thought this was the Datalounge, and not the nursery room.

Honestly...GROW UP!

by Anonymousreply 28005/06/2013

What on earth happened with Len? He seemed utterly unhinged about Pickler/Derek.

by Anonymousreply 28105/06/2013

She's built like a truck, r281.. It's painful to watch Ballas lug her ass around. She has no grace. She's all stunts with the flips and backstands. That is not dancing.

by Anonymousreply 28305/06/2013

[quote]Aly is not FAT! You guys are ridiculously immature and childish. I thought this was the Datalounge, and not the nursery room.

There was ashot about three weeks ago in the rehearsal hall where Mark was behind her and he lifted her and her t Shirt rose and a roll of fat with her belly button popped up over her waist band.

[quote]What on earth happened with Len? He seemed utterly unhinged about Pickler/Derek.

He made it perfectly clear, they don't want Kelly & Derek in the finals. Maybe the powers that be are tired of Derek winning. But Kelly and the 16 year old should be the last two standing but they want the footballer in the finals.

by Anonymousreply 28405/06/2013

Ingo is so much more endearing than the no-there-there Sean. And his dancing has improved more. But I fear he's gone after tonight, even if he outscored Sean, for the votes of the Bachelor fangurls...

Final three will be Kellie, Zendaya, and Jacoby, but I suppose Aly could bump one of them. Undeservedly.

I either FF or mute through all the stupid commentary from the "judges."

Been a boring-ass season, really.

by Anonymousreply 28505/06/2013

When the show was at the top of the ratings, they smartly condensed the late season's evenings to 90 minutes.

They need to do that again. With only a few weeks left, they need to have a double elimination already.

by Anonymousreply 28605/06/2013

Ali, the hefty gymnast, does not appear to have lost weight.

It's odd. She even appears heavier and thicker rather than having lost weight.

by Anonymousreply 28705/07/2013

I agree that Aly appears to have put on weight.

It is a shame for them to deny Pickler the chance to win. She and Zendaya are clearly the best. I am so very tired of Jacoby's shuck-and-jive routine and his mother needs to shut her pie hole.

by Anonymousreply 28805/07/2013

I think Ally looked better last night. Her otfits were more flattering than usual...

by Anonymousreply 28905/07/2013

They're having a final four this season, so Aly will be there. They've killed "Dance Center" with Kenny Mayne and Jerry Rice though.

Maybe this thing will be canceled soon. I'm tired of looking at Derek Hough's face.

by Anonymousreply 29005/07/2013

It's so adorably sexy when the goofy bachelor dances; he's so elegantly clumsy. It turns me on.

by Anonymousreply 29105/07/2013

[quote]Maybe this thing will be canceled soon. I'm tired of looking at Derek Hough's face.

So in your world, a show needs to canceled, thousands of people out of jobs, while millions still enjoy it because you're of looking at Derek Hough's face? Ok then.

by Anonymousreply 29205/07/2013

I didn't say I want the show to be canceled because I don't want to see his face anymore. Two separate sentences just sort of haphazardly put in the same paragraph. Sorry about that. I could just stop watching. (like most people under 60 have done) So chill out.

by Anonymousreply 29305/07/2013

If Mark and Ali join Ingo and what's her name in the final four I'm going to tune out. The people who vote for the clod hoppin soap actors are ruining this show. Also, who the hell is voting for that heifer Ali? She makes Kirstie Alley look like a prima ballerina.

by Anonymousreply 29405/07/2013

Finally rid of Sean, YAY! He is such a smug ass. He should have never made it this far but I guess The Bachelor fan girls kept him there.

by Anonymousreply 29505/07/2013

I wish Jacoby had left and taken his annoying mother with him. Sean is not good but at least he's obnoxious.

by Anonymousreply 29605/07/2013

is not obnoxious

by Anonymousreply 29705/07/2013

Sean said "I'm hoping that God will spot me a solid" or something similar when Brooke asked him about the possibility of being eliminated tonight, r297. He's obnoxious.

by Anonymousreply 29805/07/2013

R299, he said Jesus, not God.

I thought it was silly to say. After The Bachelor, he made it clear he is a strong follower of Christianity.

Ali looked extremely thick and heavy in that outfit tonite.

by Anonymousreply 29905/07/2013

Boo, r301.

by Anonymousreply 30105/08/2013

There was no way Kelly and Derek were in the bottom three because of Len's 7. Just manufactured drama.

by Anonymousreply 30205/08/2013

No way did Kelly Pickler just start dancing eight weeks ago. This is why the show is losing viewers. Four real contenders are chosen and then the cast is rounded off with minor celebs who provide the pathos and drama. And the laughs at their expense. The ABC celebs always get to hang around longer than their expiration date due to the frau vote.

by Anonymousreply 30305/13/2013

Kelly never danced before. It's the gymnasts that have an unfair advantage. The spend years with choreographers doing dancing floor routines. Next week, in the free style, the fat gymnast will do flips and moves no one else can come close to.

by Anonymousreply 30405/13/2013

There's no way Kelly Pickler has never danced before. She moves as gracefully and assuredly as any of the pros and she did so right out of the gate. She definitely has dancing experience even if she's downplaying it.

by Anonymousreply 30505/13/2013

Maybe her years as a roller skating waitress, gave her the grace. She was a never a dancer. get over it.

by Anonymousreply 30605/13/2013

Except Sept to be the last season. they just announced they cancelled the Tuesday result show, now only Monday night. They haven't explained how they will kick anyone off yet but I don't know if any one would want to rehearse their ass off all week only to be kicked off during the first five minutes of next week's show.

by Anonymousreply 30705/14/2013

Really R308? Link please!

by Anonymousreply 30805/14/2013

I found the link myself; interesting. I think it still has another 2 years though.

by Anonymousreply 30905/14/2013

I haven't been a Pickler Person this season, but I have to say, that dance she just did was one of the most beautiful and moving on any season of DWTS. Perfection.

by Anonymousreply 31005/20/2013

So who do we think will win tomorrow night?

by Anonymousreply 31105/20/2013

Jacoby #4 Gymnast #3 Kelly Pickler #2 Disney kid #1

KP really should win though. She's an incredibly graceful dancer.

by Anonymousreply 31205/21/2013

WOW! That is outrageous Jacby's mother getting vocally pissed off at Bruno when he cave her son some constructive criticism. Also, do notice every time when Brooke is interviewing the dancers after they are done. Jacoby is usually the only one sitting there in the background trying to get attention from the camera? I notice the camera man tries to zoom in on the couples Brooke is interviewing.I don't like obnoxious ,overbearing, arrogant behavior.I hope he leaves because I can't take it anymore!

Apparently Wendy Williams said that DWTS is rigged.

by Anonymousreply 31305/21/2013

I want to taste Sean Lowe's ass so bad, I'm in tears.

by Anonymousreply 31405/21/2013

Jacoby and his mother are camera hogs trying to get votes. I want anybody, but the mother to win.

by Anonymousreply 31505/21/2013

I think Kelly should win this time, but the Disney kid and Aly have the strong fan vote.

by Anonymousreply 31605/21/2013

"Kick a peanut! No, not THAT Peanut!"

by Anonymousreply 31705/21/2013

Kelly should win then Derek retires a champion.

by Anonymousreply 31805/21/2013

I was all for Val and Zendaya to win but Pickler won me over, plus Derek impresses me all the time. He's got one ugly face but I always enjoy his dances.

by Anonymousreply 31905/21/2013

Pickler will win; the rednecks vote.

by Anonymousreply 32005/21/2013

Jacoby will win for 2 reasons.

1 - Football player

2 - Black

This combination has proven to yield the most Dancing winners to date.

by Anonymousreply 32105/21/2013

Jacoby was really bad last night, like REALLY REALLY BAD. He clearly does not deserve to win.

by Anonymousreply 32205/21/2013

Jacoby didn't even deserve to be in the finals.

by Anonymousreply 32305/21/2013

God, I love Karina. She's such a sexy little thing. She's also a great choreographer. Right up there with Derek. Watching her dance always puts a smile on my face. I really wanted her to win again but she was saddled with a liability in Jacoby. He's talented and entertaining but the childish behavior is off putting and his Mother is WAAAY out of bounds. He had a good shot but he has kind of crapped out in the last two shows. That said, I think Kelly and Derek will and should win, if only for the beautiful dance they performed on Monday. It was right out of a Gene Kelly movie. Yes, that good.

by Anonymousreply 32405/21/2013

Will Jacoby's Momma faint in disbelief when he's out first tonight or will she rush the judges stand? The only other family member to get that much face time was Mother Palin.

by Anonymousreply 32505/21/2013

Kelly & Derek's freestyle was one of the best dances ever featured on the show, and though I haven't been rooting for her she deserves to win just for that. However, I don't think for a second she only started dancing three months ago. I remain convinced that C-list celebrities all over the country have been training with dance coaches on the downlow for several years now, in hopes that they will make it onto the show someday.

Way back in the first season of DWTS, when the show was prerecorded and there was no results show, they eliminated dancers by combining the judges points from the current week with the audience vote from the previous week. I hope they don't go back to that, but they don't seem to have a lot of options. If they eliminate at the end of the live show, the west coast can't participate. The west coast replay isn't over until 1 a.m. Eastern, so it's too late to do it on Jimmy Kimmel's show.

Maybe they could do the eliminations on GMA or The View the following morning? Or just announce them throughout Tuesday night during the commercial breaks? Maybe they'll move the whole results show to ABC Family or the Disney Channel. If it were up to me, I'd have Tom and Brooke co-host with Diane Sawyer on the Tuesday evening news -- "Our prayers go out to the victims, Diane; but Mama June... YOU'RE SAFE!"

by Anonymousreply 32605/21/2013

I will scream if Jacoby wins, he was horrible last night. He should have gone before Aly.

Pickler really deserves to win.

by Anonymousreply 32705/21/2013

How's the Caucasian male pro dancer with the yellow skin doing this season?

by Anonymousreply 32805/21/2013

PSY has to be the worse talent evah. The stupid poses he does is moronic.

by Anonymousreply 32905/21/2013

How did PSY become a popular recording star? It totally boggles my mind. Pitbull was way better.

I will SCREAM if Kelly Pickler doesn't win!!

by Anonymousreply 33005/21/2013

[quote]How's the Caucasian male pro dancer with the yellow skin doing this season?

He's fine, sends his love.

by Anonymousreply 33105/21/2013

Again, Jacoby making stupid faces while Jessica Sanchez is performing a serious song.

by Anonymousreply 33205/21/2013

Jacoby's mother is really pissed!

by Anonymousreply 33305/21/2013

How late is this show on?

by Anonymousreply 33405/22/2013

Very late.

by Anonymousreply 33505/22/2013

Do you know where else I can see discussions about this finale? I want more!

by Anonymousreply 33605/22/2013

Well, you can look up the controversy about throwing out a the website votes that would have been hugely in favor of Zendaya, becusee it went down. Many clamoring for a re-vote. But Derek won so that's all that counts to the producers. It's comical.

by Anonymousreply 33705/22/2013

It is comical! I am sure there are political shenanigans behind the scenes, I really do not know why people hate the talented Derek, possibly because the producers love him? I am not an insider, I do not know. Zendaya is hugely talented (to tell the truth I only kept watching this season to watch her, she is a natural, it will be fun to watch her career from this point on) but I never expected her to win, she is 16 years old for christ sakes), and so is kellie ! and . somebody has to lose, somebody has to win. i guess i was hoping somebody might be able to recommend a "somewhat" sane discussion, and thank you for responding at all at this late date. I think DWTS is fun entertainment because I love to watch dancing - I probably will watch again next year.

by Anonymousreply 33805/22/2013

I agree, r338. It's beyond obvious that Derek and Mark are the "pets" of God-knows-who behind the scenes. They get the pick of the celebrity litter every goddamn season. Mark's partner Bristol Palin making the finals a couple of seasons back was a fucking joke.

by Anonymousreply 33905/22/2013

Good grief r340. Shouldn't you be taking your outrage about the celebrity dancing show to TWoP? It's a sparkly fluff tv show, favoured by grannies and cat owners.

If Derek or Mark are favoured by the producers, then it's because producers think they make better tv. Or because they're shagging someone important. Either way, good on em.

by Anonymousreply 34005/23/2013

I'd pay money to watch the epic tantrum Derek would throw if he ever got paired with an unwieldy toad like Kirstie Alley

by Anonymousreply 34105/23/2013

They should draw their partner's name from a hat.

by Anonymousreply 34205/23/2013

Instead of changing the way pros and stars are paired, the producers are changing other things in an effort to raise the ratings and bring the magic back to DWTS next fall:

OUT: Len Goodman, Carrie Ann Inaba, Brooke Burke.

Only Tom and Bruno will return.

These pros will probably not return: Tony Dovolani, Cheryl Burke, Peta Murgatroyd and Tristan McManus.

by Anonymousreply 34305/25/2013

[quote]OUT: Len Goodman, Carrie Ann Inaba, Brooke Burke

Horsehit, unless Len is retiring he ain't going anywhere. he's the most loved of the whole cast.

by Anonymousreply 34405/25/2013

R345, tell that to Jacoby's mother!

by Anonymousreply 34505/25/2013

Grow-up! Derek deserved to win the Mirror Trophy ball. It would be foolish to pair him up with a bad dancer, because viewers tune in to see Derek and Mark. Jacoby's mother is dumb to think that her son was better, when he was clearly horrible during the finals.

by Anonymousreply 34605/25/2013

R345, R344 is right. I heard that too and Derek is not coming back. Derek and his sister are going to do a reality show together. I think they are aiming for more of a younger demographic. I also heard that they might change the style of dances too. If that is the case, you can kiss this show good by because they are going to single out a lot of people. I'm not going to watch this show anymore, that really sucks! I think our society has become so destructive being obsessively focused on younger people. People who are in their late 30s and older, can't find work because they want to hire younger people. More and more people in their 20s and early 30s are playing roles in films that call for more mature actors and actresses. This just really ridiculous! I hope DWTS is canceled!

by Anonymousreply 34705/25/2013

No comments about the little girl hitting her partner? He was talking about 'legal reasons' and I never heard the word sorry from her. He seemed to be high on pain pills...

by Anonymousreply 34805/25/2013

Now that Len is married can easily see him leave the US show r345 - don't he and Bruno fly back and forth when the US and UK shows overlapped? He may be exhausted now.

I get the feeling Maxim C. will never return. I would hate to see Tony leave - I love him; he has a real passion for dance. I would like to see Dimitri and Anna return.

Maybe Anna's allegedly straight husband Jonathan can even rejoin the cast!

by Anonymousreply 34905/25/2013

Still haven't heard how they are going to throw someone off without a result show.

by Anonymousreply 35005/25/2013

Easy R351 - they'll just do it at the start of the next week's show Which does mean whomever gets cut will still have to learn a dance, only to not get to perform it.

That's how they used to do it on the first seasons of DWTS...

by Anonymousreply 35105/26/2013

That's really mean. Len annoys me I think he should be replaced with Max.

by Anonymousreply 35205/26/2013

omg maks isn't coming back for S 17. I'm sad.

by Anonymousreply 35309/04/2013
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!