Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Sheriffs In Colorado Declare Themselves Superior To State And Federal Government

We expect our law enforcement officers to be, first and foremost, the ultimate followers of the law. By willfully ignoring the law, these sheriffs are showing themselves as being little more than members of this well-known domestic terrorist organization. If they had any decency, any sense of love or respect for this nation, they would tender their resignation immediately. They are elected officials, and were elected to fulfill a duty to the people of their counties. If they feel that they cannot do this duty due to a personal belief, we do understand, and it falls upon them to tender their resignation immediately. Otherwise they are showing a complete disrespect of the laws of this great nation, and of the people they were elected to represent.

Excerpt above from link below:

by Anonymousreply 301/27/2014

The Feds need to go in there and clean house.

by Anonymousreply 103/18/2013

I think I came across this elswehere. The sheriffs are in counties which vote Republican.

Weld County (Greeley) is/was home of Colorado's losing Republican Senate candidate, from 2010, Ken Buch. Colorado Springs is the county seat of El Paso County.

I have been coming across plenty of outrageous talk by Republican nobodies who are out to make a name for themselves. (Like the seeking of fame.) I don't even consider whether they have any issues. It's sort of like how no one gave any thought to Victoria Jackson, and then she went after everyone's attention during the election of 2008, and some were dumb enough to actually listen to her and consider what she said. (Reality was that her career died long ago and she out to revive it anyway she could.)

by Anonymousreply 203/18/2013

[quote]Colorado High School Student Sets Self on Fire in Cafeteria

Alright, Colorado DLers, what the hell goes on there that makes so many Coloradans so nuts?

by Anonymousreply 301/27/2014
Need more help? Click Here.