Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Blind Items

1. It was not that long ago that this almost A list mostly television actor was still trying to make it look like he dated women. He liked the impression that he was a ladies man and he got that impression by dating woman after woman. He dated so many women because there was never any third date love if you get my drift. He would just date them until he could not hide it anymore and then move on. Meanwhile, women all over the world would follow each of these changes and hope they would be next. He finally has settled down. Of course the person he settled down with has never actually even pretended to date a guy and everyone was fairly certain she would just come out. She is a B list actress. Mostly movies. I think I am being generous in giving her a B. She might be closer to a C. The couple claims they fell in love and can't be separated from each other. Well, she has a girlfriend so there must be some separation sometime. He is not currently seeing any guys and is extremely hesitant to ever do so except when he is out of the country and in very controlled circumstances. I'm not sure why they decided to go this route. It is confusing, especially on her part because she was so close to coming out. Publicity? That could be. Her old girlfriend knew a lot about publicity.

2. This A list mostly movie actor and Academy Award winner/nominee has a new male lover. As his custom though, the actor refuses to ever admit that he is gay and instead, this weekend ate several times by himself at places while not even allowing his new lover to order room service. Instead, the actor would bring him back coffee and wraps from Starbucks. Our actor is apparently one of the cruelest guys around when it comes to his partners. Violently so.

3. This former A list celebrity and now a still newsworthy B- list celebrity/reality star blames blackout drinking on the following things: Two tattoos she hates; a marriage; several STD's (one of which still requires condom use which is why her most recent boyfriend broke up with her); her first lesbian relationship which she tries to keep quiet (she finds that her fan base of guys does not like her choice of women, so she keeps women she is with completely out of the public eye and just dates men publicly); and her biggest love who took her home one night when she was passed out and she didn't really leave his house for almost a year. Now that might be kidnapping.

4. This A list celebrity/rapper/mogul and sometime reality star is not a huge drinker. At clubs he will drink and he orders a ton of booze, but he is not like Jay-Z who will actually get hammered. There are times though that our celebrity does. If you are a 18-22 year old gay male interested in older men and lots of presents, this is your chance. Our celebrity uses his drinking as an excuse to take a night off from being a ladies man. He heads to a club and finds some willing guys and then for the rest of the night they drive around in a party bus while our celebrity enjoys getting wild with the guys with no one to see and is passing out money and presents and booze and seemingly at his happiest. When the party is over he drops them back off at the club and then pretends it all never happened. Just blames it on the booze.

by Anonymousreply 3203/19/2013

The spinach feta wrap is particularly cruel.

by Anonymousreply 103/18/2013

Good BIs OP, but next time seperate them?

by Anonymousreply 203/18/2013

#2 Bradley Cooper?

by Anonymousreply 303/18/2013

The problem [r3] is that item isn't clear about academy award winner/nominee thing. Bradley was nominated but I am sure he didn't win.

by Anonymousreply 403/18/2013

Am I the only one who finds these blind items to be so incredibly faked?

by Anonymousreply 503/18/2013

r4, it's was widely rumored that Bradley beat the crap out of actress Jennifer Esposito during than less than one year marriage. He lost it and beat her when she gave him hell for catching him in bed with another man.

by Anonymousreply 603/18/2013

OK, I'll play:

#1: Bradley Cooper

#2: Bradley Cooper

#3: Bradley Cooper

#4: Bradley Cooper

by Anonymousreply 703/18/2013

Bradley was my first thought for #2.

by Anonymousreply 803/18/2013

Is number 3 Pam Anderson?

by Anonymousreply 903/18/2013

I know BIs have hinted Bradley Cooper was gay since he was on Alias but I never really paid him much attention. Then I saw him get interviewed by Howard Stern online the other day and he didn't ping to me at all.

by Anonymousreply 1003/18/2013

The only time I like that rat faced douche was on his guest stint in Nip/Tuck where his douche character nearly broke his neck and spine by trying to suck his own cock.

by Anonymousreply 1103/18/2013

who is Number 1? - I thought gosling but says TV actor mostly....

by Anonymousreply 1203/18/2013

No. 4 P. Diddy.

by Anonymousreply 1303/18/2013

2. Kevin Spacey

3. Pam Anderson

4. P. Diddy

by Anonymousreply 1403/18/2013

#1 has the most clues so it ought to be easier.

Male: A List, mostly TV now settled down with a dyke

Woman: Never pretended to date men, B- to C list, mostly movies

Woman's previous GF knows all about publicity

I'm drawing a blank

by Anonymousreply 1503/18/2013

#2 is either BCoop or Renner who are currently in Boston to shoot the new David O. Russell movie and staying at the Four Seasons.

by Anonymousreply 1603/18/2013

#1 Seth MacFarlane?

by Anonymousreply 1703/18/2013

1. Alexander Skarsgård

There have been quite a few stories online today that he's with Ellen Page and she's being called his girlfriend

by Anonymousreply 1803/18/2013

Bradley Cooper and Kevin Spacey are mostly tv actors?

No, try again.

by Anonymousreply 1903/18/2013

#3 Jenny McCarthy maybe?

by Anonymousreply 2003/18/2013

When was Pam Anderson ever A-list?

#3 is Christina Aguilera

by Anonymousreply 2103/18/2013

#1 is James Spader

by Anonymousreply 2203/18/2013

For someone who was deemed "the most beautiful woman in the world" for a good fifteen years, Pamela Anderson's life really hasn't turned out that well. She's not rich, has no career, and has many failed relationships and marriages. I'm sure she's had plenty of fun though.

by Anonymousreply 2303/18/2013

Skarsgard beards up every time a new season of True Blood is about to start.

by Anonymousreply 2403/18/2013

#1, according to Alt.Gossip.Celebrities

A list actor: Alexander Skarsgard

B list actress: Ellen Page

Her old girlfriend: Clea DuVall

by Anonymousreply 2503/18/2013

#2. Is James Franco an Academy Award winner/nominee? I remember reading about him being cruel to the point of violent with his male lovers. I thought it was whips and chains, but apparently they hardly even get to eat.

by Anonymousreply 2603/18/2013

I immediately thought of Spacey for #2, if that was the ridiculously closeted, vicious one.

OP, next time please split these BI's. I'm considering splitting them myself and starting individual threads.

by Anonymousreply 2703/18/2013

#3 isn't Christina

She has only had one boyfriend and he turned out to be gay. Oh excuse me and the guy she is dating now who was the PA assigned to her while she was filming Burlesque.

The only other relationship, the husband, she acquired from Dallas Austin. He was Dallas's right hand guy and her manager, Irving Azoff, scooped him up and had him come work with Christina. Then they "fell in love".

by Anonymousreply 2803/18/2013

Regarding James Franco. I seem to recall a BI that was supposed to be about him stalking an ex-lover and even breaking into the ex-lovers home and beating him up.

by Anonymousreply 2903/18/2013

#2 Gosling was spotted dining and dropping in at various places in Detroit this weekend. His patronage of Starbucks was particularly noted by excited Grosse Pointers. Just saying. The violent part of the BI is worrisome, though.

by Anonymousreply 3003/19/2013

#2 is probably matt mcconaughey

by Anonymousreply 3103/19/2013

#3 is Helen Lawson. She's a former A-list celebrity and is rumored to have drug-resistant syphilis.

by Anonymousreply 3203/19/2013
Need more help? Click Here.