Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Help. My dog's breath smells like Cheryl's moist little snack cake

Seriously. Any way to get rid of the dead fish odor?

by Anonymousreply 1503/19/2013

I can guarantee that my mini poodle has the worst breath ever. The vet confirmed it and did not offer any real suggestion. it is not typical dog breath- it is indescribeable. Hope folks have some suggestions.

by Anonymousreply 103/18/2013

Has the dog had a recent teeth cleaning? The issue may be tooth decay. Get to a vet pronto!

by Anonymousreply 203/18/2013

My cat's breath smells like cat food!

by Anonymousreply 303/18/2013

If he smells like Cheryl, he's probably dead already.

by Anonymousreply 403/18/2013

Perhaps, he's not getting enough water. My dog "drinks" a lot of water, well attempts it.

His mouth (hair) is sloppy wet, but he hardly gets enough in his mouth.

So, sometimes, I take a spray bottle of water and skirt it in his mouth.

Try to do it on a daily basis and consider brushing his teeth and have a vet check his teeth as R2 stated.

by Anonymousreply 603/19/2013

R6, you need to trim the hair around your poor doggy's face!

by Anonymousreply 703/19/2013

Listen to R2 I'd say your dog has a serious oral infection. It won't get better on it's own, it's spreading bacteria into his/ her body whenever she/he eats or drinks and it must be excruciatingly painful.

Actually dogs should never have, "dog breath."

by Anonymousreply 803/19/2013

Exactly, R8. My lab is six and has absolutely no 'dog breath' ever. He chews bones to clean his teeth and has had a professional cleaning recently. And I should know about his breath, because he is constantly in my face kissing me.

by Anonymousreply 903/19/2013

Vet. Cleaning.

My dog had horrible deadly breath. She had several rotting teeth. Had them extracted. Six or seven.

Not only did her breath improve but she really perked up. I think the teeth were affecting er overall well-being.

by Anonymousreply 1003/19/2013

Ignore R5, OP. He needs a vicious face slapping.

by Anonymousreply 1103/19/2013

Massingill

by Anonymousreply 1203/19/2013

Vaginas don't smell like fish.

What is wrong with you?

by Anonymousreply 1303/19/2013

Vaginas smell like a cool ocean breeze!

by Anonymousreply 1403/19/2013

My indoor-only cat was a street rescue and she's always had bad breath (my other two do not). I hate to take her to the vet because it's so traumatic for cats. Last time the vet gave me a little cat toothbrush and paste, but she won't hold still for that.

I put out a couple pots of "cat greens" for them and I think her breath sells slightly better. They chew on them and seem to "floss" with the blades. Otherwise, she's perfectly healthy.

by Anonymousreply 1503/19/2013
Need more help? Click Here.