Reese Witherspoon

Jennifer Garner/Ben Affleck

Sienna Miller

Will Smith/Jada Pinkett Smith

Katie Holmes/Tom Cruise

The Beckhams

Charlize Theron (lately)

Halle Berry

There's a lot of A+++ celebrities who are never or rarely papped with their children, so it can be done and a lot of these celebs are B, C, D, so somebody is obviously calling them. Why am I seeing daily pictures of Sienna Miller, Jennifer Garner and Jessica Alba with their spawn, when none of them have anything resembling a relevant career?

by Anonymousreply 1403/18/2013

[quote] Why am I seeing daily pictures of

Why are you LOOKING at pap photos daily?

by Anonymousreply 103/18/2013

Maybe because these parents actually spend time with their kids?

by Anonymousreply 203/18/2013

Jen Garner is the biggest cunt who does that shit. But the others on the list pimp their tots out too. It's disgusting.

by Anonymousreply 303/18/2013

Tom Cruise used to shamelessly. Brad & Angie. Hugh Jackoff. Will & Jada.

Total child pimp offs.

by Anonymousreply 403/18/2013

Jennifer Garner's new career is Hollywood's Everywoman. Her whole image is now of a 'normal mom' who just like all you other busy moms out there, doesn't have time to bother with make up or hair. See, she's just like you!

by Anonymousreply 503/18/2013

Oh and Sandra Bullock when she was divorcing the Nazi.

by Anonymousreply 603/18/2013

Interesting that you didn't include Ricky Martin or Elton John--I guess it's okay for gays to play that game, because of all the "homophobia" they're breaking down by pimping their adopted/turkey baster spawn.

by Anonymousreply 703/18/2013

I don't really see that many pictures of their children, R7. Not to the extent of the people on this list.

by Anonymousreply 803/18/2013

Tom Cruise/Katie Holmes have very few pap shots anymore. I think they must have gotten the news that they may be traumatizing their kid.

by Anonymousreply 903/18/2013

I don't see Elton's or Ricky Martin's kids very often either, R7. Gay celebrity dads seem to be pretty good parents, by and large. Same thing goes for lesbian moms.

Jennifer Garner is Queen Mommy Pimp these days, with Kris Jenner as the Queen Mother Pimp.

Naturally, the devil spawn of Kim and Kanye will be pimped to within an inch of its young life.

by Anonymousreply 1003/18/2013

There are pictures of Katie Holmes and Suri almost every day.

by Anonymousreply 1103/18/2013

Kanye has said no way to that r10. He won't consent to any publicity deals involving his kid. That's what he says now anyway. Once the kid has arrived his massive ego may require all to bend the knee to the little prince/princess.

by Anonymousreply 1203/18/2013

Check Just Jared on any random day and you'll see the usual suspects.

by Anonymousreply 1303/18/2013

Orlando Bloom and his fake wife.

by Anonymousreply 1403/18/2013
Need more help? Click Here.