Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Heath Ledger would have made a good pope

Who do you think would have made a good pope besides the guy they just picked? I think Heath Ledger would have made a good pope. If he were alive, and if it were possible, I would vote for him for pope and I would date him. Who knows how great a pope and boyfriend he might have been had he lived longer.

by Anonymousreply 1003/18/2013

This is a joke. He almost sounds like the troll but seriously, even the HLT wouldn't write something this stupid. Besides, he is probably hard at work building a time machine to go back and stop history's greatest atrocities, like Heath's OD that fateful night..

by Anonymousreply 203/18/2013

We'll never know. The man was an idiot who wasted his life and potential with drugs. Shame.

by Anonymousreply 303/18/2013

the kind of pope that could only come from Australia and only once in a millennium.

by Anonymousreply 403/18/2013

He was hot when he was on that TV show, then his looks went downhill fast.

by Anonymousreply 503/18/2013

Maybe, OP, but Cardinal Mary-Kate Olson would've fostered too much palace intrigue for him to be truly effective.

by Anonymousreply 603/18/2013

Heath died for our sins. Don't take his name in vain.

by Anonymousreply 703/18/2013

stop perpetuating sexually deviant popes. heath ledger was a cutie. but he was an actor. not a pope. not gay. ok? don't associate gays with the clergy who are rapists.

by Anonymousreply 803/18/2013

I dated a pope once. For the awesome car and jewelry. He was no Heath Ledger, so I kept the ring.

by Anonymousreply 903/18/2013

[quote]I would vote for him for pope and I would date him.

Me too!

by Anonymousreply 1003/18/2013
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!