Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Heath Ledger would have made a good pope

Who do you think would have made a good pope besides the guy they just picked? I think Heath Ledger would have made a good pope. If he were alive, and if it were possible, I would vote for him for pope and I would date him. Who knows how great a pope and boyfriend he might have been had he lived longer.

by Anonymousreply 1003/18/2013

This is a joke. He almost sounds like the troll but seriously, even the HLT wouldn't write something this stupid. Besides, he is probably hard at work building a time machine to go back and stop history's greatest atrocities, like Heath's OD that fateful night..

by Anonymousreply 203/18/2013

We'll never know. The man was an idiot who wasted his life and potential with drugs. Shame.

by Anonymousreply 303/18/2013

the kind of pope that could only come from Australia and only once in a millennium.

by Anonymousreply 403/18/2013

He was hot when he was on that TV show, then his looks went downhill fast.

by Anonymousreply 503/18/2013

Maybe, OP, but Cardinal Mary-Kate Olson would've fostered too much palace intrigue for him to be truly effective.

by Anonymousreply 603/18/2013

Heath died for our sins. Don't take his name in vain.

by Anonymousreply 703/18/2013

stop perpetuating sexually deviant popes. heath ledger was a cutie. but he was an actor. not a pope. not gay. ok? don't associate gays with the clergy who are rapists.

by Anonymousreply 803/18/2013

I dated a pope once. For the awesome car and jewelry. He was no Heath Ledger, so I kept the ring.

by Anonymousreply 903/18/2013

[quote]I would vote for him for pope and I would date him.

Me too!

by Anonymousreply 1003/18/2013
Need more help? Click Here.