Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

DL Meanies&Haters, Shame on You. Please leave DL for the brilliant&kind&funny posters.

There have been so many totally offensive posts lately. When someone has said that a loved one has been killed, why is he so cruelly attacked? Even if it is a case of a troll post (and I don't believe that that's the case,) don't you think that others reading the thread might have experienced something similar and would appreciate solid support and advice?

Why are those that have been bullied the 1st to bully others? Are there really people in the world that have nothing better to do with their time than attack strangers, when they do not really know the details? All of you need to check yourself into the nearest psyc ward.

by Anonymousreply 2103/19/2013

The only "Meanie&Hater" I've noticed lately has been a Janet Jackson fan who's extremely critical of Justin Timberlake. See the "Justin Timberlake 'Suit and Tie'" thread.

Oh, and the boylimics and manorexics.

by Anonymousreply 103/18/2013

Different people have different ways expressing themselves.

Appreciate the posts and posters you like and ignore the ones you don't like.

by Anonymousreply 203/18/2013

R3, how do you feel about Janet Jackson?

by Anonymousreply 403/18/2013

OP, why can't you use English when posting your sincere and "special" claptrap? Isn't there someone in your group home - a nice counselor or cleaning lady - who you can show your writing to, like you do your pictures of flowers and clouds, so she can correct it for you before you post.

Because otherwise you make it very hard for other people of retardation to avoid being ridiculed here.

I'm sorry. I didn't mean to use so many big words, so let me start over:

You Too Stupid To Be Here - Tell Group Home Lady No More Com-Pu-Ter For You.

by Anonymousreply 603/18/2013

DataLounge get your fix of gay gossip, news and pointless bitchery.

by Anonymousreply 703/18/2013

Corky & "Grease Fire" live in squalor . They have shit-splattered undies, toilets and lives. Corky & "Grease Fire" never EVER go offline,let alone leave their rooming houses. They are unloveable ! They are a couple of sad tomatoes. They are three miles of bad road. King & queen of the ass-fraggle Pig People.

by Anonymousreply 803/18/2013

You really think this is bad? Have you ever been to other forums? DL is actually considered quite gentle in comparison to some of the other forums I've been to. And all in all, it's a very fair forum. You should definitely go to forums where groups of posters band together to bully other members of the forum.

by Anonymousreply 903/18/2013

What are those forums, R9? I've never seen anything meaner than this except abUsenet.

by Anonymousreply 1003/18/2013

LOL! R6

by Anonymousreply 1103/18/2013

R10 try justusboys.

by Anonymousreply 1203/18/2013

You should honestly try justusboys. There is a group of posters there that are online 24/7 and they bully other members. They are almost invincible probably due to a lack of life. It toughens them. Anyway, the elders are treated like basket cases there. It's brutal.

by Anonymousreply 1303/18/2013

there's a phenomenon going on here in DL. something happens when people enter here. don't know why but the worst part of us comes out and it's fun to be an invisible bully. maybe its because of the threads and the way they're posted to bring out hate, racism and an "us vs. them" attitude. maybe if the threads were REAL issues and mature discussions, perhaps the replies would be kinder and gentler. It's obvious that many of these threads are posted by the bullies and everyone else just goes for the bait.

by Anonymousreply 1403/18/2013

Plastic two liter bottles of "vodka-like" liquid. Kraft Mac & cheese ( never has butter OR milk) just use water. Wonders if it can lance that thing on its ass with a paper clip? Eats old people's excrement. Spews hate and diareha,passes out in its smelly clothes. Livin' large on The Data Lounge !

by Anonymousreply 1503/18/2013

What R3 and R5 said. OP, no one is holding a gun to your head to read or post here. (Now if I'm wrong and someone IS holding a gun to your head - I'm betting it's a FEMALE, dyke-y, head? then you should get out of the relationship.)

Now, go play in a field of flowers, or suck your mommy's tits, or whatever. Grownups want to converse.

by Anonymousreply 1603/18/2013

R16 = was bullied VERY badly in high school and the jocks made him smell their sweaty ballstraps

by Anonymousreply 1703/18/2013

When a person throws massive amounts of chum in the water by seeking advice or exposing their personal drama, they have no justification for complaining when the DL shiver of great whites takes notice.

by Anonymousreply 1803/19/2013

But some fucking tool is bumping every thread that has "frau" and "cunt" in it. Also some douche is writing aids and homo crap in many threads, FF that person. Oh and don't say "haters" if you want to be taken seriously, we aren't in the inner cities of the 90's.

by Anonymousreply 1903/19/2013

I saw all the threads with the word in them and wondered who is bumping cunts tonight.

by Anonymousreply 2003/19/2013

You made me laugh r20 but I am annoyed by all the cunt bumping and ff'ing the aids/mos troll.

by Anonymousreply 2103/19/2013
Need more help? Click Here.