Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

People who post endless threads about Heath Ledger

We can only hope they come along every 200 years. Sick obsessives are a blight on the world.

Let's face it, HL was not much of an actor and left a tiny mark on the world, in fact most have forgotten that drug addled mess entirely. Save one crazy queen with 18 bucks.

by Anonymousreply 1303/19/2013

Unless it's a joke, it does seem to have reached the level of mental illness, doesn't it?

by Anonymousreply 103/18/2013

I ww your post though I don't know if it will make the cut since it's not explanatory enough for any person who randomly drops by this site. But all of us here get it, and it's hilarious.

by Anonymousreply 203/18/2013

Actually he was a terrific young actor with a great life and career ahead of him. Granted there is some wingnut out there starting nutty threads.

by Anonymousreply 303/18/2013

What are all of these health ledger questions about? Sure, I keep track of what I eat and how much I exercise, but why does this upset the gays?

by Anonymousreply 403/18/2013

Never mind.

by Anonymousreply 503/18/2013

Heath left behind as many words of wisdom as Marilyn Monroe.

After his bitter divorce, Heath spent all his time visiting small dying children in hospitals. He also made a point of visiting very small dying children in Africa, Turkey, and Toronto.

He was simply an innocent rising star cut down by the Olsentroll cartel.

Kenny G wrote a song about him. The lyrics? "derba dur ba dur dur dur badur dur durrrrrrrr"

by Anonymousreply 603/18/2013

Heath was an okay actor, but he was damned ugly. Not attractive at all. I do not understand the obsession either.

by Anonymousreply 703/18/2013

I think it's quaint.

by Anonymousreply 803/19/2013

Thank you for saying what we were all thinking, OP. He's like an STD with no known cure.

by Anonymousreply 903/19/2013

OP, really? "not much of an actor" and "drug addled mess"? at the least give ledger his due... in "brokeback" he was nothing short of brilliant & considering the effect that the "gay cowboy" film had on worldwide audiences... am not into obsessive postings either, but geez... far be it from me to suggest you're a lousy critic and (if gay) an ungrateful one.

by Anonymousreply 1003/19/2013

"He's like an STD with no known cure."

I wish I could quit you.

by Anonymousreply 1103/19/2013

All gay men want to fall in love with that masculine gay cowboy he played in Brokeback. There are guys who have seen that film dozens of times. He's the bright star that keeps them hoping.

by Anonymousreply 1203/19/2013

The best part of HL ran out of his mother's nasty gash

by Anonymousreply 1303/19/2013
Need more help? Click Here.