Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Dating someone who is into water sports

Is it possible to date a guy if he's into water sports and you're not? It really grosses me out, but I like him...

by Can I just pee on him once in a while?reply 1603/18/2013

It's gross. I could never date someone into that.

by Can I just pee on him once in a while?reply 103/18/2013

I piss play is safe and fun

by Can I just pee on him once in a while?reply 203/18/2013

Miss Manners has posted that mutual pee play is acceptable only during a hot shower.

by Can I just pee on him once in a while?reply 303/18/2013

WS can be fun, but honestly this is an activity for you to indulge in with fuck buddies/CL hookups.

by Can I just pee on him once in a while?reply 403/18/2013

How is it fun R4?

I just don't see it.

by Can I just pee on him once in a while?reply 503/18/2013

It's NOT fun. It's NOT hot. It's just gross and disgusting, and anyone into this is damaged and should see a shrink to find out why they eroticize human waste.

by Can I just pee on him once in a while?reply 603/18/2013

It can be very hot with the right guy. I'm not super experienced with it, but it can be fun to act out a little dom/sub scene. I had a guy who wanted me to tie him up and piss on him in the tub. After I pissed all over him I jerk off on him and kept making him thank me for it. It was SUPER hot, but yeah not the type of activity you look for in a boyfriend/partner.

It is fun to experiment with these kinks and get them out of your system so to speak. But if you are dating someone "in the scene" you'll be expected to do stuff like this on a regular basis.

Don't be scared to try anything once though.

by Can I just pee on him once in a while?reply 703/18/2013

Thanks for the explanation R7. I'm happy to try most things once but not pissing on someone. It's just not hot - not even vaguely hot. It would be an instant deal breaker for me OP.

by Can I just pee on him once in a while?reply 803/18/2013

I think the hotness derives not from the actual piss, but from the complete degradation and humiliation you can inflict on the other person. Of course the other person is a willing participant and wants to be degraded- making it all the hotter.

by Can I just pee on him once in a while?reply 903/18/2013

Some people like to drink from the tap, and will ask for that. Others will just want to be pissed on and keep their mouths shut. Either way you are degrading them. It's not foreplay for a hot make-out session.

by Can I just pee on him once in a while?reply 1103/18/2013

the more your piss the more you play!

by Can I just pee on him once in a while?reply 1203/18/2013

[quote]I think the hotness derives not from the actual piss, but from the complete degradation and humiliation you can inflict on the other person.

See, people who think THAT is hot, worry me. Like sociopaths or something. Such people are evil. Not someone I'd ever be in a relationship with.

by Can I just pee on him once in a while?reply 1303/18/2013

There's a word for "getting of by degrading someone else": Republican.

by Can I just pee on him once in a while?reply 1403/18/2013

Wow. What a bunch of judgmental assholes on this thread. I'm not into WS, but if someone else is? More power to them. It's a kink. And a relative harmless one. Big deal.

by Can I just pee on him once in a while?reply 1503/18/2013

Wow. Everyone is entitled to their opinion R15. Big deal.

by Can I just pee on him once in a while?reply 1603/18/2013
Need more help? Click Here.