Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

So Jodie Foster and Kelly McGillis....

did they do it during The Accused? How did two lesbians get the leads? Kelly McGillis should write a book....she must have good dirt from Accused and Top Gun days and I'm sure she needs the money.

by Anonymousreply 3003/24/2013

Don't know, but Kelly was gorgeous back then.

by Anonymousreply 103/18/2013

Sorry.

by Anonymousreply 303/18/2013

R4: So young, so clever, so bright.

by Anonymousreply 503/18/2013

heal your anger r4

by Anonymousreply 603/18/2013

r4 calls this an elder thread yet he is making Joey Luft jokes on other threads......

by Anonymousreply 703/18/2013

T'was when the mythical triangle cat fight with Whitney was supposed to have happened.

by Anonymousreply 803/18/2013

'where's smoke, there's fire' and this story has been so ingrained that I can't help but believe it. I've heard tons of versions of it, all with various details. I remember the first version was Jodie and Kelly getting caught by Jodie's blond-singer girlfriend. An argument happened in the trailer and that's it. Eventually that somehow turned into punching, Whitney, Paramount Studios and a bathtub, I kid you not.

I believe in the original first version since it matches up when Jodie had been, and would continue to, date a blond singer during the 80's. She was dating Gina Schock of the gogos for a long ass time, from the 80's to early 90's, and during the filming of the accused, Gina was not a drummer but was giving a try at being a singer. Fun fact: Gina's songs are on the accused soundtrack.

by Anonymousreply 903/18/2013

there is the Whitney Huston version as well

by Anonymousreply 1003/18/2013

Were they or weren't they?!

by Anonymousreply 1103/18/2013

Well if true, Jodie must've been a terrible lay as Kelly turned right around and married a man.

by Anonymousreply 1203/18/2013

Actually no since I heard she was heart broken Jodie and her gf got back together. I suppose jodie saw it as just a set fling. It was a few years later that Kelly married. Kelly was never happy being gay, she felt it was gods punishment.

by Anonymousreply 1303/18/2013

For those who remember -- when did the rumors about Jodie and Kelly start circulating?

by Anonymousreply 1403/18/2013

I can't see either Kelly or Jodie going near that dimwit Whitney the dunce.

by Anonymousreply 1503/18/2013

I first heard them in 1994 on my first film job.

by Anonymousreply 1603/18/2013

The bath scene from Witness

by Anonymousreply 1703/19/2013

I can't even begin to guess the first time I heard the rumor. I always though it was Steve Astin who opened his trap and gossiped about it.

by Anonymousreply 1803/19/2013

Homosexualist George Clooney auditioned to play the sweet boy witness who calls the police.

by Anonymousreply 1903/19/2013

Steve Antin was very fuck able at this time. I believe this was around the time he was 'Geffen's Boy'. Cute face, body. I see him now at Bristol Farms Grocery, and he's unrecognizable - like a little old man, with granny glasses. He's become Don Bacardy . His hairstylist brother , Johnathan looks good, though far too heavily botoxed. What happened to Steve ? He probably reads DL, so Steve ???

by Anonymousreply 2003/19/2013

He really does look so different. Pity.

by Anonymousreply 2103/19/2013

[quote]I see him now at Bristol Farms Grocery

I saw Joan Van Ark at Bristol Farms....that place must be a haven for victims of too much surgery.

by Anonymousreply 2203/19/2013

by Anonymousreply 2303/19/2013

RE 22 - You have no idea. Others I've spotted recently : Diana Ross ( and always, across the street, at Ralphs), Jose Eber, Esther Williams, Sharon Osbourne, MD Faye Dunaway, Harvey Levin, Ben Patrick Johnson, and ALL looking remarkably worked over, and botoxed, face wise.None of it pretty

by Anonymousreply 2403/20/2013

Whitney was supposed to be with Kelly and allegedly stormed the set like a hurricane when she heard about the cheating with Jodie. Punched Jodie in the face leaving a black eye that had to be written into the movie. I believe this version because: A. We know this would not be out of character for Whitney even when the PR was of a shy, demure girl from church. B. While Whitney and Kelly were pretty and even great beauties, Jodie was still plain and average-looking. I can't see Whitney dating a plain white woman and Jodie a intellectual light-weight like Whitney. Kelly, on the other hand, could be attractive to both.

by Anonymousreply 2503/22/2013

Well reasoned R25.

by Anonymousreply 2603/22/2013

That's not well reasoned. That's ridiculous and superficial. R24.

The one fact that kills that version is that Jodie was dating Gina Schock and the original version had no Whitney. It had a blond girlfriend, not Whitney.

Another version killer: Kelly and Whitney didn't know each other. Jodie and Whitney DID. In fact, she and Whitney shared a publicist and were friends.

by Anonymousreply 2703/23/2013

r27. I heard this rumor pre-internet and it involved Kelly, Jodie and Whitney and this was the first I'd heard of Whitney (who was in every celebrity fantasy and beauty list at the time) might be a lesbian. I don't know where you're getting your blonde from or how Whitney and Jodie would be friends when they're so different.

by Anonymousreply 2803/24/2013

Well whatever R25. Alleged great beauties Kelly and Whitney both lost their looks and ended up with broke. OTOH, alleged "plain" white Jodie looks pretty damn good and is rich.

R19, that's funny. Brad Pitt said he auditioned to be one of the rapists and the producers told him to learn to act.

by Anonymousreply 2903/24/2013

R28, it's well known that Jodie was with Schock during this time.

It's also known that Whitney and Jodie were friends. So what if they were different ? What does that have anything to do with it? Are all your friends exactly the same as you? From what I've always heard, Jodie has a variety of friends, not just one type.

by Anonymousreply 3003/24/2013
Need more help? Click Here.