Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Clumpy semen

My semen has been kind of clumpy lately. Like with small gellatenous clumps. I don't think it used to be like this, but I've noticed other guys whose semen is kind of clumpy before. Does anyone know what causes it or what it means, if anything?

by Anonymousreply 1203/18/2013

I get this too, as does my BF. Consensus on the internet is that dehydration/ long periods without cumming are responsible, but I drink plenty of water and jack off frequently.

by Anonymousreply 103/17/2013

Vile, and it gets worse as you get older. I can't look at my own cum without feeling disgusted.

by Anonymousreply 203/17/2013

Have you been eating a lot of Jello?

by Anonymousreply 303/17/2013

OP you are suffering from GD or gayclumps disease. Most males experience gayclumps during their teenage years. You'll require a lot of bed time and will be require to masterbate twice hourly while consuming copious amounts of water/fluids. Keep your legs elevated and breathe deeply to attain the total relaxation required to enjoy this malady. Once you have ejaculated clear flow sperm for two days, you may cut back to one J/O per hour or until sleep overtakes you.

Gayclumps is also known as Gelatinousgism in the more advanced parts of the world.

by Anonymousreply 403/17/2013

It's pretty common, Google produced many results from different forums. I have it on occasion, the clumps are darker colored than the semen, sometimes a gelatinous clear yellow. My primary care MD says nothing is wrong, no UTI or other problems with the urinary system and no venereal disease. Prostate is in good health too, I just have occasional clumpy semen. I only ejaculate maybe once every two weeks anyway, so maybe I need to do it more frequently.

by Anonymousreply 503/17/2013

It's harder to hit your face when it's heavy and clumpy. Mine is somewhat watery and blasts out splashing me in the face. Love it.

by Anonymousreply 603/17/2013

...and I'm 57.

by Anonymousreply 703/17/2013

Sorry OP. get your affairs in order....don't renew your Glamour magazine.

by Anonymousreply 803/17/2013

It sounds like an old Jewish comic. Don Rickles. Shecky Green. Clumpy Semen.

by Anonymousreply 903/18/2013

lol@9!!! Are you here all week?

by Anonymousreply 1003/18/2013

I prefer clumpy semen, you get to strain it through your teeth like risotto.

by Anonymousreply 1103/18/2013

R6 is useless without vids.

by Anonymousreply 1203/18/2013
Need more help? Click Here.