Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Elisabeth Hasselbeck's Days At 'The View' Are Reportedly Numbered: New York Post

The New York Post reported on Saturday, however, that “The View” does plan to get rid of Hasselbeck. Sources told the newspaper that ABC wanted to “freshen” the show in the face of flagging ratings.

by Anonymousreply 703/17/2013

Hmmm...interesting that the story says that Joy was also fired, but her story about it being "time to leave" was swallowed hook, line and sinker by everyone. And now because some idiot leaked Elisabeth's firing, she's actually gonna get to stick around longer than Joy, just so that Barbara doesn't look bad.

by Anonymousreply 103/17/2013

I'm going to stop myself from getting all worked up over this possibility again, like I did last week.

by Anonymousreply 203/17/2013

Can they take Sherri 'flat earth' Shepherd with her?

by Anonymousreply 303/17/2013

[quote] Some enemies she has on the show saw their chance to get back at her.

I love the idea the Hasselbeck is surrounded by enemies.

by Anonymousreply 403/17/2013

Entertainment Tonight did say that a money issue was rumored to be the reason for Joy exit

by Anonymousreply 503/17/2013

The Talk is now ties with The View in the female dem9o and are within striking distance of overtaking the show as the number one female panel show on TV.

by Anonymousreply 603/17/2013

You just know Lizzie is in secret talks with Faux. She goes there with my blessing, since I never watch Faux. Joy will land somewhere else once Al-Jazeera takes over Current.

Babs is the one who seriously needs to retire. She has become an old lady since the show began. I wish Merideth would come back and helm Bab's chair.

by Anonymousreply 703/17/2013
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!