Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Gwynnie reveals now that she's 40 other women aren't jealous anymore

Yes, it the DM. She's got to the most vacuous, self-involved celebrity out there.

by Anonymousreply 1603/21/2013

WTF? That can't be her.

by Anonymousreply 103/17/2013

On TV, I've seen interviews with her where she was charming, but on paper she reads as the most egotistical snot.

by Anonymousreply 203/17/2013

R1, what do you mean? It looks like her, it sounds like her, it must be her. Who would wanna clone Goop?

by Anonymousreply 303/17/2013

I think her problem is she's trying to create a brand where none exists. On top of it, she has nothing to say except the shit rattling around in her head, little of which has any meaning in real life.

by Anonymousreply 403/17/2013

I wonder if we just haven't realized we're watching the evolution of Welcome To My Home2.0.

by Anonymousreply 503/17/2013

Well, that's why she has that high-end "lifestyle" website.

She WANTS that jealousy!

by Anonymousreply 603/17/2013

What's the deal with her appearing on "Self" magazine? I think there was a blind item but I can't remember what she was trading the downmarket cover/interview to cover up.

As for other women being jealous - loathing and jealousy are not the same thing.

by Anonymousreply 703/17/2013

She's kinda silly. She talks like she's one of those people who have it all. Including beauty and brains and gorgeous children.

by Anonymousreply 803/21/2013

She's emotionally arrested at bitchy perfectionist sorority girl age. She will always be 19 years old.

by Anonymousreply 903/21/2013

I know! She should follow Streep's lead. Meryl has an Ivy League degree and enviable career. Oh wait.

by Anonymousreply 1003/21/2013

R5, is right. I'm shocked at how mainstream it is to hate Gywenth these days. You know she's aware of it. She strikes me as the type to have a google alert with her name. It's probably why she "opened up about her miscarriage". A little ploy at sympathy.

by Anonymousreply 1103/21/2013

What does she tell herself when she runs into a real natural beauty working as hostess or server in NYC? I bet she can't look them in the eye. How does she rationalize Jennifer Lawrence's success? She strikes me as the type to have a scorecard she uses to compete with all women. She seems to think she's in a situation like Grace Kelly. Where did she get that misconception?

by Anonymousreply 1203/21/2013

[all posts by ham-fisted troll a removed.]

by Anonymousreply 1303/21/2013

Am I the only one who thinks she is homely?

She's scrawny, wet-looking, too skinny, and looks infected.

by Anonymousreply 1403/21/2013

Ha, she does look "wormy." Kind of like the children of Appalachia whose families came down to Atlanta to work in the mill. Underfed, overbited and towheaded.

by Anonymousreply 1503/21/2013

This comment is what college aged kids use in defense of learning they aren't well loved. Everything with her is a message meant straight from her lips to Madonna's ears. This jab is intended for self-made M. That friendship and collapsing implosion has driven Gwyn disturbed. It was an odd pairing.

by Anonymousreply 1603/21/2013
Need more help? Click Here.