Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Gwyneth shows us how to boil an egg ...

- and how to poach and fry them in olive oil. Its all in her new book "Its All Good".

Here in the UK we have 24 page extract in one of the sunday papers. It is all Vegan, credated with her assistant, we get long descriptions of all her ailments and why she dairy and bread products.

I may try her lamb tagine, which seems the classic way to do it, and her avocado toast is plain and simple - just avocado on toast ! (though hers is gluten-free bread), and she uses vegan mayo.

Oh, and how to boil an egg: place the egg in a saucepan of cold water and set on high heat,. Once the water comes to boil, cover and turn off heat. Let egg sit for exactly 6 minutes, if you like yolk just barely cooked through. Transfer egg into bowl of ice water to stop it cooking further, carefully peel and discard shell. There - that wasn't too difficult. Thanks, Gwyneth. I don't know how I managed before ...

She only uses organic eggs, preferably local ones.

by Anonymousreply 1003/17/2013

How is lamb tagine 'vegan'?

by Anonymousreply 103/17/2013

So what you're saying is that her "all vegan" cookbook really isn't?

by Anonymousreply 203/17/2013

OP, is this the Observer Food Monthly?

by Anonymousreply 303/17/2013

I don't think it's Vegan, just sugar and gluten free.

by Anonymousreply 403/17/2013

She sounds tedious. Anyone who spends their life obsessing over their food like this has big time problems.

by Anonymousreply 503/17/2013

It seems all she does is obsess over every bite she eats. She eats meat but bread and other stuff has to be vegan ! She used almond milk all the time, I did not even know there was such a product. All this gluten-free stuff would be a pain for ordinary mortals, surely. Perhaps her staff sorts it all out for her.

by Anonymousreply 603/17/2013

Re boiling an egg - does it sit in the hot water 6 minutes after the water has boiled, which would surely be ten minutes or more in total, while the water boils ?

by Anonymousreply 703/17/2013

You should see what she does to eggs in her vagina.

by Anonymousreply 803/17/2013

I saw them pull an apple out of her vagina.

by Anonymousreply 903/17/2013

Neither eggs nor lamb are vegan.

by Anonymousreply 1003/17/2013
Need more help? Click Here.