Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

What's called when the police or DR frequent restaurants and not pay.

Isn't that against the law?

by Anonymousreply 503/17/2013

DR should be FD.

by Anonymousreply 103/17/2013

Federal Dingus?

Felicitious Doormat?

Funereal Diddyboppers?

by Anonymousreply 203/17/2013

I know a police officer who got fired for using a free car wash privilege that applied to his squad car, on his personal vehicle instead. You can definitely report police officers and firemen for criminal behavior.

by Anonymousreply 303/17/2013

I think its called conflict of interest OP. I might be wrong. I think there might be a more specific name for the circumstance of gratuity.

by Anonymousreply 403/17/2013

It's true that police and fireman try to pressure retailers into giving discounts and freebies--- implying that if you're ever in need of help, it's best to be on their good side.

by Anonymousreply 503/17/2013
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!