Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Zachary Levi aka Chuck

Closet case?

by Anonymousreply 4607/23/2014

He did a great Flynn Rider in Disney's "Tangled."

Reading his Wiki makes me step back from liking him too much. His answer when people ask him where he got "all of his talent" is that he gets it all from Jesus Christ.

So precious.

by Anonymousreply 103/17/2013

Closet case AND fundie. A winning combination if you're Republican.

For everyone else: bleah.

by Anonymousreply 203/17/2013

His last name is Pugh or something... but I suspect he advanced well in Hollywood by changing it to Levi.

by Anonymousreply 303/17/2013

Alot of fundies have old testament names. IIRC, Levi was his middle name.

by Anonymousreply 403/17/2013

Better get married soon. Them fundies think the unmarried ones are homos.

by Anonymousreply 503/17/2013

Zach is yummy.

by Anonymousreply 603/17/2013

He pings spectacularly, his character in that awful sitcom with Andy Dick was practically neutered.

I much prefer him to the other Zachary. Some said he looks like Greg Brady which is alright by me cause I liked Greg over Peter. He spoke to some of his fans on his Imdb board.

Nevertheless, fundie and another thread said he supported chick-fil-A. Ugh. Fundie closets are the worst people on the planet.

by Anonymousreply 705/10/2013

[quote] but I suspect he advanced well in Hollywood by changing it to Levi.

Please don't start that "Jews dominate Hollywood" BS, R3. Pick on some other group. The one that's been most persecuted throughout history and lost 6 million plus in the holocaust - not a cool group to pick on. There but for the grace of god go you or I. Seriously.

by Anonymousreply 805/10/2013

Why is it consdered picking on Jews by pointing out how they control the banking of many Hollywood films and TV shows? They happen to be damn good at it.

by Anonymousreply 905/11/2013

You are trying too hard dear. On the other hand Moby really pings and is Michael Stipe-y but I never really thought about it.

by Anonymousreply 1005/14/2013

It was hot when Nathan Fillion made out with him at comic con at some charity thing. As well as Adam Baldwin...

by Anonymousreply 1105/14/2013

The guy who played his brother-in-law on Chuck was one of the hottest guys on TV. He was shirtless in nearly every episode.

by Anonymousreply 1205/14/2013

Ryan McPartlin played Chuck's brother-in-law with the awesome pecs.

by Anonymousreply 1305/15/2013

Any rumors about Zac going around? I would have thought something would pop up since he's on Broadway right now.

by Anonymousreply 1407/21/2013

He's a closet case who's friends with most gays in Hollywood, but pretends to be ultra-Christian.

by Anonymousreply 1507/21/2013

[quote]Levi is a Christian and has been since childhood. In a 2002 interview with Relevant Magazine, he said, "My job on my set, I believe, is to first just love people and gain that trust with people where they know that I really do love them and care about their well-being, so that when they are running into problems, they will hopefully, at some point, come to me and ask me, 'What is your peace all about? What is your comfort all about? Where do you get your love? Where do you get your talents?' And I can turn to them and say without blinking, 'Jesus Christ.'"[22]

by Anonymousreply 1607/21/2013

He has a huge entourage of "we are trying to pray the gay away type guys" he hangs out with.

by Anonymousreply 1707/21/2013

You can be religious and gay.

His parents' are hardcore conservative Christians though, and the tone of that quote is really reflective of his upbringing. (2002 would have been the first year he started acting professionally.) If you google his mother, you can find posts she's written on a freeper blog.

Also, his only involvement with Chick-Fil-A was doing a Tonight Show sketch at one of their restaurants in 2011, which is before the whole public outcry happened.

by Anonymousreply 1807/21/2013

He's a hot piece.

Gorgeous lean hairy body.

by Anonymousreply 1907/21/2013

by Anonymousreply 2007/21/2013

Underwear shot.

by Anonymousreply 2107/21/2013

[all posts by tedious troll removed.]

by Anonymousreply 2207/21/2013

For inspection by Chewy McNip.

by Anonymousreply 2308/04/2013

He even did that anti-Michael Moore movie with Kelsey Grammar, Jon Voight, Trace Adkins, etc...

by Anonymousreply 2408/04/2013

Back in the Chuck days he made some homophobic remarks. I've never liked the guy. He seems like a douche.

by Anonymousreply 2508/04/2013

He looks like Jimmy Fallon's nerdy younger brother.

by Anonymousreply 2608/04/2013

Link for that, r25?

by Anonymousreply 2708/04/2013

Does anyone know anything about Eric Blackmon? He's a photographer. He and Levi seem to be very "close."

by Anonymousreply 2808/05/2013

He's a great example of how overly meticulous eyebrow plucking feminizes a man.

by Anonymousreply 2908/05/2013

The epitome of bi.

by Anonymousreply 3008/05/2013

[quote]As well as Adam Baldwin...

R11, Adam Baldwin is a notoriously obnoxious right-wing conservative. I followed him on Twitter because of Firefly, and unfollowed him less than two weeks later because of his hateful, ignorant, anti-Obama, anti-liberal, anti-Democrat rantings.

He's an absolutely vile human being. Joss Whedon needs to stop using him.

by Anonymousreply 3108/05/2013

Twitter is Adam Baldwin's personal pundit. Like many people his age, he doesn't seem to quite get social media's impact or purpose. I couldn't follow him on there, either; his bizarre infatuation with exclamation marks!!!!!!!!! and penchant for posting the most attention-whoring sensationalist shit made him sound deranged. I was so disappointed, because I've met him on the convention circuit a few times, and even introduced him to my girlfriend, and he was incredibly cordial and didn't bat an eyelash.

In real life, he works hard, is very talented, is respectful and doesn't ever make trouble on set for anyone, so no one minds his politics too much.

I've heard from LA friends that Zach Levi is a very, very progressive Christian. He was barely out of his teens in that 2002 quote, and his beliefs have evolved. He's also not at all interested in politics.

by Anonymousreply 3208/05/2013

I really doubt Levi has said anything homophobic just because he pretty much has to be gay. There is no such thing as a 32-year-old, straight, Evangelical bachelor.

by Anonymousreply 3308/05/2013

He is friends with Robbie Rogers and his weho friends and robbie called him teatre queen one time

by Anonymousreply 3408/05/2013

Singing Lady Gaga with his (possible?) boyfriend. Doesn't matter if ZL is in NY or LA, the guy follows him everywhere.

by Anonymousreply 3508/06/2013

Wow, he and his friend are annoying. Also, he and his friend look like they could be brothers.

by Anonymousreply 3608/06/2013

After reading his quotation about Jesus Christ, I stopped watching Chuck.

by Anonymousreply 3708/06/2013

I remember on Less Than Perfect Sheri Shephard was managing his burgeoning Foot Model career and they had him shoe-less for the better part of the show. I loved that episode and his beautiful size 12s

by Anonymousreply 3808/06/2013

R37 is being over the top about a 37 second video!

by Anonymousreply 3908/06/2013

[quote]After reading his quotation about Jesus Christ, I stopped watching Chuck.

As previously stated, he would have been 21 when he said that.

by Anonymousreply 4008/07/2013

"Zachary Levi's message to GLBT teens."

by Anonymousreply 4108/10/2013

[italic]He pings spectacularly, his character in that awful sitcom with Andy Dick was practically neutered.[/italic]

Huh? That's your definition of being gay??!

by Anonymousreply 4205/05/2014

he is married now! Whoa. Or is it beard/merkin? With Missy Peregrym.

by Anonymousreply 4307/22/2014

Well since he's not Jewish, there's a chance he's uncut. Dang.

by Anonymousreply 4407/22/2014

Never pinged to me. Reminds me of a lot of the geeks I work with -- hot but unaware of it.

by Anonymousreply 4507/22/2014

2014. Being a Christian still trumps being a homosexual. Being a Republican trumps being a homosexual.

by Anonymousreply 4607/23/2014
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!