Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Have you experienced cyberbullying?

I have personally. I joined a forum some time ago and was bullied. I'm not going into details about it but I never expected to bullied online.

by Anonymousreply 1803/17/2013

Who fucking cares OP.

Get a backbone.

by Anonymousreply 103/16/2013

[quote]I'm not going into details about it

But you expect us to.

by Anonymousreply 203/16/2013

What were you thinking? You come to datalounge & complain about cyber bullying, There are probably worse bullies here, than you have already experienced

by Anonymousreply 303/17/2013

OP, were you bullied online by people you knew offline, or were you bullied only by online people you never met?

by Anonymousreply 403/17/2013

You should ask for your 18 dollars back NOW.

by Anonymousreply 503/17/2013

op=meek, victimy, pussy, self-absorbed, naive, self-pitying.....should commit suicide

by Anonymousreply 603/17/2013

Bitches, don't be dicks!

For all you know, OP is a sincere gay youngster looking for sincere advice from people who have experienced bullying too, as I know many of you have.

I would offer it, but I've never been bullied.

by Anonymousreply 703/17/2013

I was bullied on Broadwayworld because I misspelled the name of a character in "Follies."

by Anonymousreply 803/17/2013

Like that doesn't happen on squeaky-clean Datalounge!

by Anonymousreply 903/17/2013

Cyberbullying is a bullshit concept created by professional victims. Don't want to be cyberbullied? Turn off the goddamned computer.

by Anonymousreply 1003/17/2013

almost every where on the internet has nasty people....I once was on a spot removal site trying to get info and I got more bitchery than on the DL

by Anonymousreply 1103/17/2013

OP, meet R12, homophobic cyber bully.

by Anonymousreply 1303/17/2013

I have no idea what OP is talking about.

by Anonymousreply 1403/17/2013

Every day. Day in and day out, people online HATE me.

by Anonymousreply 1503/17/2013

Depends how you define cyberbullying.

If somebody's posting personal shit about you that identifies you in real life, to me that's cyberbullying.

If somebody's not sharing your point of view and being a real asshole in doing it, that's the rough and tumble of some message forums.

This place is pretty brutal... I don't think it's cyberbullying but I can guess a lot of people who would.

by Anonymousreply 1603/17/2013

OP hang around any of the Anderson Cooper threads.

Your cyberbullying will seem like a walk in the park, compared to what goes in in those threads.

by Anonymousreply 1703/17/2013

[quote]Cyberbullying is a bullshit concept created by professional victims.

Cyberbullying is real when it involves kids (or worse yet, adults, Lori Drew) using the internet and social media to harass another kid they know.But yeah, if you're an adult claiming to be "cyberbullied" because people you've never met and have no need to deal with in real life are saying nasty things to you on an internet forum, that is bullshit. Close the page and your problem is solved, you big baby.

by Anonymousreply 1803/17/2013
Need more help? Click Here.