Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Who is Dan Savage?

I just google imaged a pic of him. He looks mighty handsome.

by Anonymousreply 1606/22/2013

op=Dan Savage

by Anonymousreply 203/16/2013

I disagree about Savage being handsome. I've met him several times and he isn't. And I also disagree about him being racist. What in the world are you referring to with that claim?

by Anonymousreply 303/16/2013

Someone who claims he's not a spokesperson for the gay community, but will happily accept any gig where he is called one and acts like one.

And yes, he trolls here but will never authenticate. At least Ehrenstein had the balls to.

by Anonymousreply 403/16/2013

Of course, I feel a great affinity for him, since we are both only 32 years old!

by Anonymousreply 503/16/2013

Dan Savage is an obnoxious narcissist, just one of too many in modern society.

by Anonymousreply 603/16/2013

Epic fail post OP (Dan).

by Anonymousreply 703/16/2013

OP, I hope you're really young... or a foreigner... because how can you be gay and not know who he is?

by Anonymousreply 803/16/2013

Dan Savage has taken the Obama administration to task saying they have not lived up to their promises to the gay community, who got him elected.

by Anonymousreply 903/16/2013

It gets better. Except when it doesn't.

He puts too many women in his column. It takes less time to read Savage Love most weeks than it does to eat its accompanying slice of pizza.

by Anonymousreply 1003/16/2013

"We didn't ask President Obama to do all these things," Dan Savage said. "President Obama as candidate Obama promised to do all of these things and has not done anything except give the same campaign speech over and over and over again.

by Anonymousreply 1103/16/2013

Dan Savage is not a LOL "Gatekeeper" or gay white male "Leader" he's just a drag queen from the midwest who is not even a native of Seattle or the Pacific Northwest and who started her sex advice column as a joke and he uses it to spread his racist, bigoted, homophobic, biphobic, and transphobic views. The whole "IT gets better" PSA campaign is nothing more than a completely pointless PSA that does nothing to help LGBT youth or adults who are suicidal yet it does help Savage and his husband stay in their highly expensive McMansion, and it helped Savage's husband become a "model".

It is amusing how now people on LGBT sites are cool with that bigoted cunt Savage when he opens his ass up and spits out diarrhea of the mouth about monogamy or whatever other silly subject that queen goes on about that she knows nothing about since it's not as though Miss Savage is some expert in sexuality, gender, politics, sex, relationships since Savage is a media whore and bigot.

by Anonymousreply 1206/22/2013

Yes R4 it's true see the link.

by Anonymousreply 1306/22/2013

he's doing a book signing in LA on Monday.

I might go.

by Anonymousreply 1406/22/2013

A gurl gone wild, like a gurl gone wild.

by Anonymousreply 1506/22/2013

He ain't racist. He just knows that certain members of our society aren't worth the trouble they make.

by Anonymousreply 1606/22/2013
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!