Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

For the past few weeks, I've been driving around to different neighborhoods, picking random houses and knocking on their doors.

I've had a lot of different types open the doors. A lot of people are REALLY not expecting company. It's pretty funny. I've actually had several really cute guys answer in various states of undress. Of course, I've also seen some less attractive skin

I got the idea last month when some cute guy accidentally knocked on my door. He was actually looking for my neighbor, but we had a nice conversation.

I've just been pretending I have the wrong address.

I'm very lonely, aren't I?

by Anonymousreply 1203/17/2013

As long as you're not killing them when they open the door..... and you leave if they're not interested in engaging you. Have fun.

by Anonymousreply 103/16/2013

by Anonymousreply 203/16/2013

Just think of all the horror stories that go on in other peoples lives!

by Anonymousreply 303/16/2013

We want you, OP!

We'll give you mystic underwear and jello treats.

by Anonymousreply 403/16/2013

Cuckoo cuckoo!!!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 503/16/2013

Just don't Ding Dong Ditch 'em.

by Anonymousreply 603/16/2013

I, for one, love this and need to hear more details.

by Anonymousreply 703/16/2013

I like you, OP.

by Anonymousreply 803/16/2013

Come and knock on our door, we've been waiting for you, where the kisses are hers and hers and his...

by Anonymousreply 903/16/2013

One woman, probably in her 50s and just as lonely, kept insisting I was stoned (which I was), and spent about 15 minutes explaining how the cops in our city are corrupt and to make sure I don't get caught.

by Anonymousreply 1003/16/2013

In gun-happy states, that is like playing Russian roulette.

Remember that Japanese exchange student who knocked on the wrong door looking for a Halloween party and was shot dead by the homeowner?

by Anonymousreply 1103/17/2013

I recall working on a political campaign a few years back. I went out canvassing. That was interesting. Met lots of interesting people that way.

But there was one, OMG. The door opens and there's this gorgeous black guy, in nothing but a towel.

Sadly nothing happened. But it fueled a lot of fantasy for me.

by Anonymousreply 1203/17/2013
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!