Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Are the "ideals of beauty" being promoted by Hollywood for $$ more trouble than it's worth?

Many men and women have low self-esteem because they do not measure up to Hollywood's standard of beauty. The thing is, yes, Hollywood is making a lot of money selling beauty but is it more trouble than it's worth?

Because Hollywood is allowed to do this the general population is getting dumb and dumber and now the attainment of knowledge is ignored and even looked down on while vapidity, and stupidity is worshipped.

You know society has really gone down the crapper when someone like Kim Kardashian is able to survive.

by Anonymousreply 503/17/2013

bump

by Anonymousreply 103/16/2013

I want to get some plastic surgery, but it's not because of Hollywood. I just want to look younger.

by Anonymousreply 203/16/2013

How old are you R2?

by Anonymousreply 303/16/2013

I am 36, R3.

by Anonymousreply 403/16/2013

Unless you're predisposed through genetics to have eye bags or something like that, you're much too young for anything major such as a facelift. I had some major work done at 42 (I'm 44 now), but you're too young.

Perhaps a minimal amount of Botox and filler might help. Even Sculptra.

Just FYI: thirty six is a great age...enjoy it, and don't waste your time mourning for your twenties.

by Anonymousreply 503/17/2013
Need more help? Click Here.