Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Sarah Palin attacks Obama 'lies' in rousing speech to conservative faithful

I can't describe how much I detest this woman. For being an (ex-? future?) politician, she never says anything intelligent -- everything is a sound bite and a photo opportunity. After she lost the vice presidency, she decided to go to Fox News and become a talking head where she continued to do the above and yet she's treated as some kind of elder stateswoman. And a Teleprompter joke? That's sooooo current!

(Her CPAC speech is linked below for anyone who wants to read her entire spiel.)

by Anonymousreply 7003/19/2013

I love the fact that she is still talking and getting attention. It just illustrates how pathetic the Republicans are. You go, Sarah.

by Anonymousreply 103/16/2013

Except Obama isn't lying and she is, of course.

Well, I'm sure SHE believes what she's saying, so it's not so much that she's actively lying, merely regurgitating lies.

by Anonymousreply 203/16/2013

I heard a bit of her today on the radio when I was out driving around; that woman's voice is like finger nails on the chalkboard even without her nastiness & venom. Romney comes across liken Winston Churchill compared to her.

I like to look at it this way - she gets a slot at CPAC on Saturday around noon. Not prime time and probably when most people were at lunch. Not even the ultra conservative/creepiest of the creeps thinks she relevant anymore.

by Anonymousreply 303/16/2013

Love the picture.

by Anonymousreply 403/16/2013

(sheezakunt!)

Excuse me, I sneezed.

by Anonymousreply 503/16/2013

To quote Carville from a recent talking heads show:

"Any day that you have more Sarah Palin and less Chris Christie, is a good day for James Carville."

by Anonymousreply 603/16/2013

She is repulsive.

by Anonymousreply 703/16/2013

She doesn't even try to hide the fact anymore she's the party skank. The teased hair, the tight sweater... They might as well have Scott Brown up there with her in a Speedo for the Log Cabin types.

by Anonymousreply 803/16/2013

I loved the Big Gulp.

That was funny!

by Anonymousreply 903/16/2013

teleprompter?

Given how much they love Reagan, it's so funny that they talk about Obama needing the TP.

by Anonymousreply 1003/16/2013

Her E-book is brilliant!

by Anonymousreply 1103/16/2013

Funny the Repubs can say anything about the President, but if a Democrat says anything about people like this they are haters...

by Anonymousreply 1203/16/2013

nice digs at Rove, too!

by Anonymousreply 1303/16/2013

Even a year ago there would have 100-200 posts in a thread of this ilk.

Now, not so much. Without FOX to push her, she's slowly going to fade away.

by Anonymousreply 1403/16/2013

Shorter Sarah Palin:

"LOOK AT ME LOOK AT ME LOOK AT ME!!!!!"

by Anonymousreply 1503/16/2013

I saw part of her speech. Zero substance !!

by Anonymousreply 1603/16/2013

I watched about 3 seconds and couldn't take any more. She's revolting.

by Anonymousreply 1703/16/2013

What's the difference between Palin's mouth and her vagina?

Answer: Only [italic]some[/italic] of the things that come out of her vagina are retarded.

by Anonymousreply 1803/16/2013

What a worthless CUNT.

by Anonymousreply 1903/16/2013

Actually, r18, all of Palin's kids are pretty retarded. Having seen them in clips from their various reality shows, it's obvious that none of them is rocking even an average IQ. They are inarticulate morons.

Also, it's extremely doubtful (as in impossible) that Palin gave birth to the officially retarded one, Trig. Most likely he's the child of one of her two older daughters. When you look at the various photos of Palin supposedly pregnant, and read her various inconsistent accounts of the pregnancy and birth, you realize how full of shit she is about the whole thing.

I'm convinced that fake pregnancy is why Palin won't run for office again. That plus it's not lucrative enough for a grifter like her.

by Anonymousreply 2003/17/2013

One of her "gems" from yesterday:

[quote]“Background checks? Yeah, I guess to learn more about a person’s thinking and associations and intentions. More background checks?” she said. “Dandy idea, Mr. President — should have started with yours.”

The irony. This vile, despicable moron is not someone who should be talking about background checks.

by Anonymousreply 2103/17/2013

She's a cunt.

by Anonymousreply 2203/17/2013

Palin is the perfect example of mediocrity being considered the best of what you can be and the best in America. Just decades ago, we had politicians from both sides of the fence who could speak passionately and articulately. Now many politicians are reduced to spewing one-liners which they hope will become trending memes on the Internet. Anyone who dares to show any semblance of intelligence is automatically called an "elitist".

by Anonymousreply 2303/17/2013

Blame McCain. If he had not selected that bimbo for VP candidate, no one would be paying the slightest bit of attention to her. But the fact that she will always be known as the former candidate for VP, as well as governor, means that the media continues to give her opportunities to shoot her mouth off that the rest of us aren't given.

by Anonymousreply 2403/17/2013

[quote]She's a cunt by: John McCain

That's REPUBLICUNT to you, Johnny Boy

by Anonymousreply 2503/17/2013

“Mr. President we admit it,” Palin said, “You won. Accept it. Now step away from tele-prompter and do your job!”

Fucking great, Sarah. Right now he's in Israel doing his job. Isn't that what you freaks wanted, that he should pay more attention to Israel's situation?

by Anonymousreply 2603/17/2013

R27 = a childish idiot AND an ignorant right-wing conservative moron. Or just a troll. Either way, F&F.

by Anonymousreply 2803/17/2013

Hunty at R27, please.

One can only image the disaster this country would be today if this moronic cunt was anywhere near the Oval Office.

Coming off 8 disastrous years of GWB, then to have the one step away from a heart attack McCain and this divisive witch ready to step up to the plate, the election of Obama was surely divine intervention.

by Anonymousreply 2903/17/2013

What the hell was in the Big Gulp cup she was drinking from?

by Anonymousreply 3003/17/2013

R27 is a blithering idiot.

by Anonymousreply 3103/17/2013

R31, R27 is being a blithering idiot on more than one thread today...

by Anonymousreply 3203/17/2013

"Palin is the perfect example of mediocrity"

You are really being way too generous to describe this lying, cheating bitch as even close to mediocre. Seriously.

by Anonymousreply 3303/17/2013

It's more than the mediocrity. It's being [italic]rewarded, praised, and celebrated[/italic] for being mediocre.

by Anonymousreply 3403/17/2013

Let her keep talking. The more she's around, the more the public turns away from the GOP.

by Anonymousreply 3503/17/2013

OMG! She made a joke about her tit job!

[quote]. Palin also showed her humorous touch when she cracked a joke about her sex appeal as she talked about swapping Christmas presents of a rifle and a gun racks with her husband. "He's got the rifle, I got the rack," she said, to whoops from the crowd.

How can she say this without any sense of awareness that her speech was scripted by a writer, directed and produced by the by extreme wing in her party, and financed by their overlords Koch and Adelson?

[quote]"We are not here to rebrand a party; we are here to rebuild a country. We are not here to dedicate ourselves to new talking points coming from Washington DC," she said. "Even our guys in the GOP too often have a habit of reading their stage directions. They are being too scripted, too calculated."

by Anonymousreply 3603/17/2013

Not to worry. Menopause will catch up with Sarah very, very soon. She will either gain weight and be a frump or have to starve herself to look like a lollipop head with a ropy neck.

by Anonymousreply 3703/17/2013

The menopause has already started to tear her up. She looks like a dehydrated dude.

by Anonymousreply 3803/17/2013

Can't you see. NO one cares.

by Anonymousreply 3903/17/2013

Meth head.

by Anonymousreply 4003/17/2013

[quote]Let her keep talking. The more she's around, the more the public turns away from the GOP.

Precisely.

by Anonymousreply 4103/17/2013

I'm sort of like Alanis Morissette when it comes to understanding irony but I find it ironic as hell that she read a teleprompter joke about Obama OFF OF A FUCKING TELEPROMPTER!

by Anonymousreply 4203/17/2013

R43 = R45 = anti-gay conservabot retard with ignorant baby-tastes in penises.

by Anonymousreply 4603/17/2013

Sarah is bitter because all of her children were born "challenged". She's bitter, angry, and must be regarded only with pity.

by Anonymousreply 4703/17/2013

R24 Let us assume for a minute that McCain had actually picked someone else like Huntsman, Cristie, or Lieberman as his running mate and Sarah Palin had remained in Alaska in relative obscurity as you suggest. How long do you think it would have taken before a Republican operative like Karl Rove or Roger Ailes would have come calling and put her on air at Fox News to exploit her 'charisma' as a pundit/commentator? She must have been seen as a rising star in the Republican party for McCain or his campaign managers to have even considered her in the first place. So I think that we can safely assume that Sarah Palin would still be on our tv screens (or at least on Fox) regardless of McCain's decision. The Republican party (the party of bigoted old white men) has about as much charisma as a dish rag and they needed someone youthful and attractive to convey their message of hate and ignorance to the public. If she were not campaigning with McCain, she would be working for some other Republican cause or candidate through FoxNews. An empty vesicle like Sarah Palin was and is their ideal candidate; she would be ratings gold for their target demographic (the FoxNews viewer) and she could be counted on to do or say anything the establishment wanted without any push-back. Even as the nominee, she was always just a malleable puppet who echoed the voices of her loudest supporters (i.e. the Tea Party).

Another viewpoint was that her nomination was solely a media stunt for attention that ultimately backfired. McCain grossly underestimated her impact on the ticket as he was obviously delusional thinking he would never be in a position where she would have to take over for him. All of the tv interviews with Katie Couric and the media proved that she was unsuitable to take the reigns of power if necessary. Regardless of the reasons for choosing her as the nominee, I think Palin would have still flourished in the Foxnews spotlight without the nomination. How long her rein at Fox would have lasted is debatable. Had she played ball with the establishment and dumped the Tea Party when they became troublesome she probably could of had Glen Beck's career but ultimately she dug her own grave with the 'blood libel' shit and ended up with Donald Trump's career, a tv personality that is barely tolerated but openly ridiculed.

All this speculation does elicit an interesting side question. Are media whores born or are they breed? Do unassuming people become fame whores when given a little fame and attention? The fact that Palin has attempted to remain relevant 5 years after the fact is a testament to her craven lust for fame and notoriety. And if by definition attention=success rather than achievement=success she could be said to have succeeded brilliantly. Traditionally does anyone ever remember the name of the losing VP candidate from a past election? Paul Ryan's name is fading fast and I personally can't recall today who Bob Dole's running mate was during the 1996 campaign. Yet we remember who Sarah Palin was or put another way she doesn't allow us to forget her.

As I am not a resident of Alaska, I can't speak to whether or not she would have been re-elected to a second term as governor or even if she would have continued to serve out her first term had the fame that came from McCain choosing her as VP not happened. If her current ego is any indication of her personality, my guess is that the first promise of her own show and a big paycheck from FoxNews would have been enough for her to ditch the governorship for greener pastures even without the McCain vp nomination. I also think that her you betch'ya shtick would have worn thin fast on native Alaskans and her true incompetence/stupidity would have become glaringly apparent when the nation slipped into recession in 2008-09 and she would have actually had to make tough decisions as governor which she avoided doing by abdicating her post after losing the Vice-Presidency to Biden.

by Anonymousreply 4803/17/2013

Paying attention to her is like watching a hobo take a shit with the hobo expecting to receive money for his performance art act.

by Anonymousreply 4903/18/2013

RE: the stunt with the Big Gulp. Surely the cunt realizes the legislation was the brainchild of a Republican mayor and not part of any Federal initiative.

by Anonymousreply 5003/18/2013

I'm not a resident of Alaska, but from what I've gathered reading about her over the years is that she was rapidly alienating people within the Republican party there. She was developing a reputation as a user who dropped people who had helped her, sometimes acrimoniously, and moving on to others, creating enemies in her wake. Of course, that's true of many politicians, but it seemed to typify her career. Vanity Fair has a series of articles about her that touch on her political reputation in Alaska.

My sense is that she might have had a difficult re-election campaign. It may be that McCain's selection (on behest of the RNC) prolonged her political life. I'm not sure she was enough of a rising star to have attracted so much attention from national media to continue on that trajectory. Coupled with her interpersonal problems with former mentors and Republican figures in Alaska, she might have just fizzled away. She'd only been governor for about a year and a half and wasn't much of a working governor at that...

by Anonymousreply 5103/18/2013

Palin is a grifter and the only way you can grift your heart out is when you have people's attention and present yourself as a powerful person that may be good to invite into your home only to discover after the grifter left that most of your household (including wood panels) is missing.

by Anonymousreply 5203/18/2013

Her hair looked big and skanky at CPAC. Now I know why the McCain campaign had to spend so much money polishing that turd.

by Anonymousreply 5303/18/2013

[quote]RE: the stunt with the Big Gulp. Surely the cunt realizes the legislation was the brainchild of a Republican mayor and not part of any Federal initiative.

And you just know the morons sitting there thought she was really amazing going after Obama and cheering her on for that embarrassingly stupid stunt which has nothing to do with Obama.

by Anonymousreply 5403/18/2013

Agree with R1.

Go, Sarah, go!

by Anonymousreply 5503/18/2013

How embarrassing to be a Sarah Palin fan.

by Anonymousreply 5603/18/2013

Woman hater at r37....

won't this also be Michelle Obama's fate?

And like men don't age. Let's see....

Russell Crowe, Tom Cruise, Val Kilmer, Nathan Fillion, Johnny Depp, Alec Baldwin, Mark Harmon, etc all look like shit.

All former hotties and now they all look like ABSOLUTE SHIT!

by Anonymousreply 5703/18/2013

All politicians lie. Nothing to see here.

by Anonymousreply 5803/18/2013

Bloomberg's no longer a republican.

He's gone from democrat to republican to independent to batshit.

Now he insists tobacco must be kept out of sight!

by Anonymousreply 5903/18/2013

..... Jean-Claude Van Damme,

This one actually makes me sad because he was so damn beautiful.

Of course, Arnold S. I would mention Stallone, but he was never beautiful in the first place. HOWEVER, now he looks horrendously bad!

by Anonymousreply 6003/18/2013

The resemblance of Jean-Claude Van Damme to Sarah Palin is uncanny!

by Anonymousreply 6103/18/2013

JCvD looks as though he'd been in a tanning booth while wearing an anesthesia mask. What is with that tan line?

by Anonymousreply 6203/18/2013

OMG

by Anonymousreply 6303/18/2013

All she does is get in front of an audience and lie. What could be easier? She makes big bucks.

by Anonymousreply 6403/18/2013

OMG x2

by Anonymousreply 6503/18/2013

Doesn't she realized that Obama is not running for anything anymore. He won and there really isn't a point to bash him anymore?

Why can't she and the conservatives discuss anything positive? What are they going to do that is positive instead of trying to cut down the president with bullshit.

She brought up the birther stuff, what a moron.

by Anonymousreply 6603/18/2013

Did someone say fat frau...

by Anonymousreply 6703/18/2013

Palin is on drugs. Her voice is so shrill and nasal it made my ears bleed. The worst kind of nasty cooze.

by Anonymousreply 6803/18/2013

Well, menopause has not been kind to Mel Gibson.

by Anonymousreply 6903/18/2013

She actually makes my skin crawl. Never fails, the minute she opens her stupid face, both of them.

by Anonymousreply 7003/19/2013
Need more help? Click Here.