Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Most murderers are from lower class of the society?

I just read in another thread about female murders and it appears to me that most murders are perpetuated by people from the lower rungs of society. I say most because obviously there are exception to every rule.

by Anonymousreply 503/17/2013

Not true. In our society, they are mostly from the top 1%.

by Anonymousreply 203/17/2013

Honestly, I would wager that most VICTIMS are from the lower classes of society, but most MURDERERS are from the higher classes. Poor people who grow up showing unstable behavior are marginalized fairly quickly; whereas crazy people who are fairly well off are allowed to exhibit reckless behavior for a while before anyone starts to raise red flags.

by Anonymousreply 303/17/2013

ANOTHER idiot thread slamming poor people? Are you fucking kidding me?

Of COURSE people living in the most challenged and challenging, most broken, most disenfranchised part of our or any society are involved in the greatest rates of violence, both as perpetrators and victims. What kind of smug, unthinking mindset acts as if this is either noteworthy or indicative of anything except how fucked people are when they are born without advantages?

And, asshole, just try to remind yourself that of course it's the poor who also get the worst representation in the legal system, so watch your filthy mouth and mind as you dribble your little turds around the DL.

by Anonymousreply 403/17/2013

Depends on how you define murder, OP. Wars and genocides usually originate with the privileged and powerful, not the down and out.

by Anonymousreply 503/17/2013
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!