Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Morrissey cancels rest of tour

He simply CAN'T go on.

by Pretentious Prat Central reply 2607/19/2013

Does this mean we will be spared the sight of his naked torso?

by Pretentious Prat Central reply 103/16/2013

He's pretty gross.

Sorry, I know he's a great musician but I can't imagine anyone of any age would find him fuckable.

by Pretentious Prat Central reply 203/16/2013

I hope he's not dying. Didn't he recently say he'd had some sort of cancer-related illness?

by Pretentious Prat Central reply 303/16/2013

R2, he knows he's unfuckable, you don't have to tell him.

by Pretentious Prat Central reply 403/16/2013

Looks like he's dressed for his own funeral in the OP's pic.

R4, I'm sure at least some of Morrissey's adoring hordes of fans would gladly fuck him.

by Pretentious Prat Central reply 503/16/2013

Shit! I had tickets for the 3rd.

This cunt better refund my money!

by Pretentious Prat Central reply 603/16/2013

Yeah, R6, I'm one of them. I was just playing on his "Unlovable" lyrics.

by Pretentious Prat Central reply 703/16/2013

He just hasn't earned it yet, baby.

by Pretentious Prat Central reply 803/16/2013

Sorry, it's the overwhelming ennui.

by Pretentious Prat Central reply 903/16/2013

r6 when shows are cancelled they are always refunded...

by Pretentious Prat Central reply 1003/16/2013

He has Barrett's esophagus, which means it will likely develop into cancer, if it hasn't already.

Esophageal cancer = certain death.

RIP, Stephen Patrick.

by Pretentious Prat Central reply 1103/16/2013

What if Morrissey and Bowie both die this year?

How will I find so many tears?

by Pretentious Prat Central reply 1203/17/2013

Morrissey has had some ailment or another since the fifth grade. First it got him out of gym class. Now it gets him out of concerts.

I wouldn't write his obituary just yet.

by Pretentious Prat Central reply 1303/17/2013

R1, I'm ok with the torso. However I have an issue with the face that comes with it.

by Pretentious Prat Central reply 1403/17/2013

I still think he's hot... and I give props to anyone over 40 bearing their body.

Seriously, how many of you are allowed out in daylight?

by Pretentious Prat Central reply 1503/17/2013

His nipples are tiny. You think he would have gotten that tragedy rectified earlier in his life.

by Pretentious Prat Central reply 1603/17/2013

It also might have something to do with his bipolar disorder.

by Pretentious Prat Central reply 1703/17/2013

Now he's gotten ill and postponed his South American tour.

by Pretentious Prat Central reply 1807/10/2013

I had no idea that there were so many Mexicans on DL.

by Pretentious Prat Central reply 1907/10/2013

I'd fuck him if he sang "How Soon is Now?" into my ear the entire time.

by Pretentious Prat Central reply 2007/10/2013

No matter how bad the NHS is British people always return home when they are ill.

by Pretentious Prat Central reply 2107/10/2013

Is he Still Ill?

Do you really think he'll pull through?

I know, it's serious.

by Pretentious Prat Central reply 2207/10/2013

I was only joking when I said he should be bludgeoned in his bed.

by Pretentious Prat Central reply 2307/11/2013

Moz scheduled, then canceled, three dates in my town. Then he went and booked a South American tour. What a cunt!

by Pretentious Prat Central reply 2407/11/2013

r24, same here. He's a cunty twat, and I'm as angry about this I JUST CAN'T GO ON shit as I am about Dallas 1992 when he let the fans rush the stage and take him down. I paid for more than a 45-min show then, and I've always thought he owed me. And now it seems like it's simply red America give-no-fucks with the scheduling of more touring...I mean, don't even TRY to hide your scorn, Moz. And I wont hide mine.

by Pretentious Prat Central reply 2507/11/2013

I came across this passage in a NYT article by Michael Pollan and thought it was relevant to this thread, given Moz's particular health issues:

[quote]One bacterium commonly found in the non-Western microbiome but nearly extinct in ours is a corkscrew-shaped inhabitant of the stomach by the name of Helicobacter pylori. Dominguez-Bello’s husband, Martin Blaser, a physician and microbiologist at N.Y.U., has been studying H. pylori since the mid-1980s and is convinced that it is an endangered species, the extinction of which we may someday rue. According to the “missing microbiota hypothesis,” we depend on microbes like H. pylori to regulate various metabolic and immune functions, and their disappearance is disordering those systems. The loss is cumulative: “Each generation is passing on fewer of these microbes,” Blaser told me, with the result that the Western microbiome is being progressively impoverished.

[quote]He calls H. pylori the “poster child” for the missing microbes and says medicine has actually been trying to exterminate it since 1983, when Australian scientists proposed that the microbe was responsible for peptic ulcers; it has since been implicated in stomach cancer as well. But H. pylori is a most complicated character, the entire spectrum of microbial good and evil rolled into one bug. Scientists learned that H. pylori also plays a role in regulating acid in the stomach. Presumably it does this to render its preferred habitat inhospitable to competitors, but the effect on its host can be salutary. People without H. pylori may not get peptic ulcers, but they frequently do suffer from acid reflux. Untreated, this can lead to Barrett’s esophagus and, eventually, a certain type of esophageal cancer, rates of which have soared in the West as H. pylori has gone missing.

by Pretentious Prat Central reply 2607/19/2013
Need more help? Click Here.