Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Scott Prouty payback time.

Naturally, Scott Prouty is starting to get threats and harrassment from the usual unhinged suspects.

He could use some help from the people who appreciate what he did when he taped Mittens giving his 47% private speech to his rich friends.

Check out his page and maybe send him a little token of appreciation.

by Anonymousreply 503/16/2013

[quote] If you appreciate what I did, please consider donating to help with my current and future legal expenses.

This is rather vague. What legal expenses?

by Anonymousreply 103/16/2013

I'll donate. He posted that any funds not used for legal defense will be used to finance law school.

I'd like him to become a lawyer and advocate for us.

by Anonymousreply 203/16/2013

Oh for fucks sake. Mitt might have had the % wrong, but his message was spot the fuck on

by Anonymousreply 303/16/2013

I think I saw three different interviews with him; personally, he doesn't strike me as a grifter.

He was on an interview with some guy who investigates abuses in Chinese labor camps, and in a different interview he said he's going to work for that guy.

I want him as a lawyer.

by Anonymousreply 403/16/2013

r3, what % of people do you think really believe "the government has a responsibility to care for them, who believe that they are entitled to health care, to food, to housing, to you-name-it -- that that's an entitlement."?

It would have to be a tiny, tiny number.

BTW, not paying income tax is not a sign of freeloading, as I'm sure you have been told, but I'll say again for those who haven't heard:

-2011 is the most recent year

-2011 is also a high unemployment year

-53.6% paid income tax (46.4% did not)

-28.3% were working, but did not make enough money to owe tax, under the tax code. Most pay pay state, local, sales, gas and/or property taxes too.

-10.3% were elderly

-6.9% earned under $20,000 a year and did not owe money, under the tax code (including students)

-all of a sudden you're left with less than 1% of the nation's adults not paying taxes, including many who were able to jigger themselves below the tax level through mortgage deductions, medical deduction, reduced rates on capital gains and dividends, and other parts of the tax code

Mitt Romney was massively wrong.

Not millions of poor people vote Republican, especially among the elderly. Gallup polls of registered voters, 37% of those making less than $36,000 a year indicated they planned to vote for Romney. Rasmussen polls showed 40% of those making less than $20,000 planning to vote for Romney and 50% of those making between $20,000 and $40,000 supporting Romney. And those are Republicans' favorite pollsters!

by Anonymousreply 503/16/2013
Need more help? Click Here.