Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

The Laci Peterson murder

For some reason, this murder fascinated and horrified me. Laci seemed to have everything going for her, and so did Scott. And he was such a monster. Even his parents seemed to show zero remorse. Her parents came off as genuinely normal people shell-shocked by the tragedy. I wonder what ever became of them.

by Sherlockreply 6204/03/2015

Scott Peterson, Michael Peterson, Drew Peterson all killed their wives. Surname curse?

by Sherlockreply 103/16/2013

Maybe the surname curse of Peterson is like the middle name curse of "Wayne."

Michael Peterson is suspected of having murdered both his last wife and the mother of his adopted daughters. I can't believe he's been out of prison for over a year preparing for a new trial. He's as much a monster as Scott.

by Sherlockreply 203/16/2013

We're all a bit fascinated when we see behind the normal, perfect exteriors to the grimy truth underneath it all.

by Sherlockreply 303/16/2013

To the straight ladies of the board - if a guy with the middle name "Wayne" or the last name "Peterson" asks you out on a date...run like hell!

by Sherlockreply 403/16/2013

Still haunts me. A cautionary tale to anyone who thinks their love is "too good to be true!". She thought she'd bagged Prince Charming, but she had The Prince of Darkness.

I wonder what her last minutes were like? The horror. Hope she didn't suffer, hope it was quick.

And to kill your own child? All so he could be rid of them and go off to his little blonde ho?

by Sherlockreply 503/16/2013

[quote]Still haunts me. A cautionary tale to anyone who thinks their love is "too good to be true!". She thought she'd bagged Prince Charming, but she had The Prince of Darkness.

MARY!

by Sherlockreply 703/16/2013

Just saw he Dateline Michael Peterson story. I think he is innocent and was unjustly accused because he was bisexual!

by Sherlockreply 803/29/2014

[all posts by childish idiot removed]

by Sherlockreply 903/29/2014

Laci was a chatterbox. Nuff said?!

by Sherlockreply 1103/30/2014

[all posts by childish idiot removed]

by Sherlockreply 1203/30/2014

Scott Peterson's half sister wrote a book that theorized that Scott was sociopath who killed Laci. The sister's accounts of Scott's mother Jackie aren't in the best light. From the media coverage, Jackie gave off an evil vibe.

by Sherlockreply 1303/30/2014

I read that he's some black guy's bitch these days in exchange for protection.

by Sherlockreply 1403/30/2014

What is this death wish with gay men and psychotic killers, and wanting to do them ?

by Sherlockreply 1503/30/2014

Poor Michael Peterson had the bad luck to have one very close female friend and one wife be bludgeoned about the head with a heavy, sharp object, and then both bled out where they fell on a flight of stairs.

If you compare the scalp wounds the heads of both dead women, the damage is almost identical.

by Sherlockreply 1603/30/2014

Ewwwwww, nasty Scott Peterson! He's the reason I had to learn what "coffin birth" was, and I have to live with that knowledge forever.

I mean GODDAAMN but that was some fucked-up shit right there. Nightmarish.

by Sherlockreply 1803/30/2014

She was asking for it. A real chatterbox.

by Sherlockreply 1903/30/2014

She was in a lot of denial. Plus I think there was some sort of insecurity there on her part. She was cute, bubbly and half Latina, he is allegedly white and Native American and was really good looking.

by Sherlockreply 2003/30/2014

R6 No, Scott is on death row at San Quentin. I have met him there (I did consulting work for the CDCR) . Death row is not like general pop, he is not mingling with a lot of prisoners. He is a charming, creepy sociopath. He has put a large photo of Laci on the wall of his cell. He works our a lot and is in good shape. He is a classic sociopath- I found him to be very creepy.

by Sherlockreply 2103/30/2014

r21, very interesting post. Anything else you can add?

r5 in that photo they look like brother and sister. I never saw them look like that before in the photos on stories done on this crime.

by Sherlockreply 2203/30/2014

He's every Princeton woman's dream man.

by Sherlockreply 2303/30/2014

I've only ever known the very basics of this case, and obviously Scott is a terrible person, but holy shit, he was sexy.

by Sherlockreply 2403/30/2014

[quote][R5] in that photo they look like brother and sister. I never saw them look like that before in the photos on stories done on this crime.

He looks like Dean Cain in that pic. Hot. I'd do him.

by Sherlockreply 2503/30/2014

Not that she deserved to die but, yes, she was "on" all the time. I remember seeing videos of her in high school and she was too hyper and talkative. I remember thinking how exhausting it would be to be around her. I'm fairly laid back and enjoy quiet people.

by Sherlockreply 2603/30/2014

Why are we bringing dwelling on a crime over ten years old that has already been solved ? Besides the Freudian fascination with serial killers and murderers and the boys who want to do them.

by Sherlockreply 2703/30/2014

[quote]She was in a lot of denial. Plus I think there was some sort of insecurity there on her part.

She's the sort of woman that I simply do not understand. It sounded like her greatest, actually only, objective in life is getting married. She was already playing house with him when they were in college (at a house her parents bought, incidentally) and actually found him in bed with another woman there. She tossed her out, IIRC. Why on earth would she bother marrying a guy like that other than being deluded by the promise of hearth and home? Besides this incident, I'm sure there was plenty of other behavior that she was in denial about. I never read anything about her friends (or Scott's for that matter) describing what he was like (besides the charming part).

by Sherlockreply 2903/30/2014

Didn't he also have dates with a male cross dresser at their home? It seems like the man described having sex with him?

by Sherlockreply 3003/30/2014

Did Ann Rule write a book on this case?

Love her true crime books

by Sherlockreply 3103/30/2014

[quote]How awful that posters here can visualize that it was credible for husband to kill wife due to her personality.

Oh! OH OH OH! How awful!

Unclutch, Mary, they were joking. If that sort of humor doesn't appeal to you then find another website.

by Sherlockreply 3203/30/2014

There's one (or more) on every thread. Who knows how many real seriously genuine psychos troll this site?

by Sherlockreply 3403/30/2014

The "Honeymoon Murder" fascinated me more than the Laci Peterson case.

Dateline did an episode about Christina "Tina" Thomas, a very nice, pretty blonde young woman (how is it that so many nice, pretty girls get involved with unattractive, sociopathic creeps?) who ended up marrying David Gabriel "Gabe" Watson, a chunky, controlling bubble-wrap salesman. At his insistence she took diving lesson, despite being acutely uncomfortable and nervous doing it. They went to Australia for their honeymoon, also at his insistence. They went scuba-diving in the Great Barrier Reef; other divers saw Watson clutching Tina before he released her and went to the surface. She fell to the bottom; there's an unsettling picture of her taken by another diver, splayed out dead or dying on the ocean floor.

Watson gave conflicting, implausible explanations as to what happened. He ended up pleading guilty to manslaughter in Australia and did a little jail time. He was never prosecuted in the U.S.; despite a great deal of evidence that pointed towards foul play, a idiot judge dismissed the murder case.

Watson is a truly chilling character. After his wife's death, he was seen desecrating her grave. Her parents left flowers on her grave regularly, but they kept disappearing, even if they were chained down. Video capturd pictures of Watson removing the flowers with bolt cutters and dumping them in the trash. He later explained that it was nothing against Tina, mind you; he was just mad at her parents and besides the flowers they left were unattractive plastic things (or so he said).

Watson later married a woman who bore a distinct resemblance to his dead wife. I wonder if they ever go scuba-diving?

by Sherlockreply 3503/30/2014

[quote]Murder and murder of an unborn child not something to joke about, [R32].

That's not true here, R33.

I like this one:

[quote]"Laci Peterson's body was discovered this week. I've heard of breaking up with someone before Christmas so you don't have to buy a present, but that's harsh." t

by Sherlockreply 3603/30/2014

[quote]Did Ann Rule write a book on this case?

I don't think so, but Catherine Crier did. I was looking for something to read on vacation in my local library's e-book catalog, and they had that one and the one by Scott's half-sister. Both were interesting; the sister's book was about her going from thinking him totally innocent to realizing that he'd done it.

by Sherlockreply 3703/30/2014

She NEVER stopped talking. N E V E R. Never.

by Sherlockreply 3803/30/2014

Scott has a huge dick that I would love to suck. But he's all-bottom now that he's a prison bitchservicing guards and hard-core killers.

by Sherlockreply 3903/31/2014

R28, no one is saying she deserved to die because of personality issues.

by Sherlockreply 4003/31/2014

Jesus Fucking Christ, R35, I wish you hadn't posted that, cuz of course I had to go look it up.

That poor woman!

And obviously it was murder, you fucking asshole Alabama judge, duhhhh!

by Sherlockreply 4104/01/2014

R29, Many girls cling to the fantasy of fairytales and romance novels, and that their #1 goal in life is to find their Prince Charming.

It's the hardest thing in the world to accept that the man who claims to care for you, and that may be your 1st real lover, has serious defaults. Rather than break up and go through the frustrating struggle to find someone better, after admitting to everyone you know what a terrible mistake you've made, many women choose to overlook deficiencies hoping that their man will change.

Especially if the guy is charming, apologetic, and remorseful, he'll be given numerous chances. That's how those who come from emotionally or physically abusive homes repeat the patterns they swore they'd avoid like the plague.

by Sherlockreply 4204/01/2014

"In April 2003, the body of Laci Peterson washed up on a shore near San Francisco Bay; she had been pregnant when she disappeared four months earlier, and the fetus she had been carrying was discovered on a separate beach. When questioned by the media, medical authorities initially speculated that a "coffin birth" might have occurred.[32] However, at autopsy the cervix was found to be in a prepartum condition. Medical examiners later concluded that while Peterson's body was in the bay, the skin over the abdominal cavity had ruptured due to natural decompositional processes. Seawater entered the abdominal cavity and washed out most of the internal organs, along with the fetus.[33"

by Sherlockreply 4304/01/2014

Actually, R39, according to a CNN report, Scott has a small dick

The first mistress, "Janet," told police that Peterson behaved bizarrely after their relationship ended.

From a police report: "I asked [Janet] about their intimate relationship. [Janet] said, 'He had issues.' I asked what [Janet] was talking about, and [Janet] said Peterson did some weird things at a bar after they broke up. [Janet] said it was only second hand information from Peterson's roommates, however [Janet] heard Peterson got real drunk and began exposing his penis in the bar. [Janet] said Peterson was very self-conscious about the size of his penis, and whether he could please a woman."

by Sherlockreply 4404/01/2014

[quote]Maybe the surname curse of Peterson is like the middle name curse of "Wayne."

In my experience, any guy with the name "Wayne" period is a psychopath.

by Sherlockreply 4504/01/2014

I've always been befuddled by how hot some of u think he is. Besides the whole murdering sociopath thing, he has what I believe you call "carbface."

by Sherlockreply 4604/01/2014

The people who believe that Scott Peterson is innocent are either sociopaths themselves, or just incredibly dumb.

All the evidence and his behavior shows that he killed her. Hello! Stop claiming the opposite and stop trying to make your unbelievable scenarios ring true. That's not possible!

I don't believe in death penalty and i don't wish that to anybody. However, i believe that people like him should remain in jail forever.

by Sherlockreply 4704/03/2015

Scott Peterson wouldn't be hot even if you stuck a blowtorch up his butt.

by Sherlockreply 4804/03/2015

[quote]Watson is a truly chilling character. After his wife's death, he was seen desecrating her grave. Her parents left flowers on her grave regularly, but they kept disappearing, even if they were chained down. Video captured pictures of Watson removing the flowers with bolt cutters and dumping them in the trash. He later explained that it was nothing against Tina, mind you; he was just mad at her parents and besides the flowers they left were unattractive plastic things (or so he said).

Ugh I saw that video, gave me chills.

by Sherlockreply 5004/03/2015

R49 is a bigot

by Sherlockreply 5104/03/2015

R42 & then the get pregnant, figuring that will magically fix everything !!

by Sherlockreply 5204/03/2015

They say he's living a life of luxury on death row.

by Sherlockreply 5304/03/2015

You are a bigot.

by Sherlockreply 5504/03/2015

What is with these humorless straight trolls?

by Sherlockreply 5604/03/2015

R55, and you are a hypocritical cunt.

by Sherlockreply 5704/03/2015

Bigot

by Sherlockreply 5804/03/2015

Yes you are R58.

by Sherlockreply 5904/03/2015

"Remembering Laci"

by Sherlockreply 6004/03/2015

Must be websluthers who found datalounge during soft butch sous chef Messerschmidt's murder case.

by Sherlockreply 6104/03/2015
Need more help? Click Here.