Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Ryan Seacrest and Julianne Hough break up

Insiders say that the duo's respective busy work schedules proved to be too much, but they are still in regular contact and remain friends.

by Anonymousreply 3603/24/2013

[quote] and remain friends.

and virgins.

by Anonymousreply 103/16/2013

Julianne wouldn't give it up for Ryan. He was ready to burst. Can't blame the guy.

by Anonymousreply 203/16/2013

WHY? WHY? WHY?

If these two kids can't make it love doesn't exist!

How can we carry on?

by Anonymousreply 303/16/2013

It brakes my hart.

by Anonymousreply 403/16/2013

OH NOS! Listen, grlfrnd (no not you Rye Rye...haha). call me. ill play a G chord, then maybe C minor chord and get white wine and we can cry if we went or well c what happens. k? ttyl.

by Anonymousreply 503/16/2013

But they shared such an amazing Valentine's Day together!

by Anonymousreply 603/16/2013

He's wants to be with someone who has a more boyish figure.

by Anonymousreply 703/16/2013

Now that she's a superstar movie star (he he, as if) she doesn't need him anymore.

by Anonymousreply 803/16/2013

Let's predict who they will start "dating" next!

My guess:

Ryan - Taylor Swift

Julianne - Zach Efron

by Anonymousreply 903/16/2013

I heard Julianne was exhausted trying to keep Ryan out of her clothes.

by Anonymousreply 1003/16/2013

She saw his middle school pic and feared giving birth to his offspring.

by Anonymousreply 1103/16/2013

Oh Ryan, you poor dear. What can I do to make it better?

by Anonymousreply 1203/16/2013

Does anyone know who Ryan really sleeps with? Other closeted Hollywood celebs? Does he just use rent boys? I know there were rumors about him and Simon, but I never knew whether or not to believe them.

Or maybe he really is asexual and content to just build up his empire and bank account.

by Anonymousreply 1303/18/2013

Well, girls, we called THIS one, didn't we??

by Anonymousreply 1403/18/2013

I think he's like TV's Maris - a sexual camel. Content to get an annual dick sucking and making loads of cash in the meantime.

by Anonymousreply 1503/18/2013

Poor Ryan. He can't help it. The man's a pussyhound. It's just the call of the wild, man. He is compelled to just bang, bang, bang that pussy, man. He can't help it. It's pure animal instinct. He loves the pussy and just can't get enough. Poor Julianne, though. He broke her heart.

by Anonymousreply 1603/18/2013

While I am assuming like most people he is gay, he hasn't been linked to any men. Is the press just deferential to him, so they are hush hush about it??

by Anonymousreply 1703/18/2013

Julianne should have held out for more money and not giving up so easily. I would imagine being Ryan's beard would be a much better living than being a chorus girl in Celine Dion's Las Vegas revue.

by Anonymousreply 1803/18/2013

Who needs him, anyway?

by Anonymousreply 1903/18/2013

People are sad over this attractive couple’s split. Let’s clarify a few things about their relationship. First of all, they were never a real couple. However, they really were friends with one another. Secondly, the arrangement worked so well over time, that they actually thought about making it more permanent. Thirdly, they broke up very suddenly, but it was not because of a conflict between the man and the woman. The real conflict was between the man and the woman’s brother. That’s right! The guy didn’t really break up with her. He was actually breaking up with her brother! She was just a casualty of the fallout. Why did they break up? One guy heard that the other betrayed him (we don’t know if it was true or not). The breakup followed very quickly after that. It was very sudden and very ugly. Finally, all three in this relationship are adults and are professionals in the industry, so we think that there is a zero out of ten chance that any details of their relationship or their breakup will ever be made public.

Guy: Ryan Seacrest

Gal: Julianne Hough

Gal’s Brother: Derek Hough

by Anonymousreply 2003/18/2013

Blind Item 03/18

People are sad over this attractive couple’s split. Let’s clarify a few things about their relationship.

First of all, they were never a real couple. However, they really were friends with one another.

Secondly, the arrangement worked so well over time, that they actually thought about making it more permanent.

Thirdly, they broke up very suddenly, but it was not because of a conflict between the man and the woman. The real conflict was between the man and the woman’s brother. That’s right! The guy didn’t really break up with her. He was actually breaking up with her brother! She was just a casualty of the fallout. Why did they break up? One guy heard that the other betrayed him (we don’t know if it was true or not). The breakup followed very quickly after that. It was very sudden and very ugly.

Finally, all three in this relationship are adults and are professionals in the industry, so we think that there is a zero out of ten chance that any details of their relationship or their breakup will ever be made public.

Guy: Ryan Seacrest Gal: Julianne Hough Gal’s Brother: Derek Hough

by Anonymousreply 2103/19/2013

[quote]While I am assuming like most people he is gay, he hasn't been linked to any men

To be fair though, neither was Ricky Martin the whole time he was in the closet.

by Anonymousreply 2203/19/2013

Just because someone's gay (and ESPECIALLY a gay male)does not mean that they have to be linked to another man. I know many of you think this is stereotyping but gay sluts (or in better social circuits - playboy bachelors who cannot be pinned down) do exist - and a lot of power and money make it even more tempting to be like that.

by Anonymousreply 2303/19/2013

Ryan has vacationed often with that other womanizer, Simon Cowell.

by Anonymousreply 2403/19/2013

My goodness, I'm shocked. I'm as shocked as I was when the same happened to Tom and Kate, and Harry and Taylor.

Whoever next in the world of disney relationships? Orlando and thingy, Robert Patz and that wooden thing.

Can't anyone find everlasting love in HW...

by Anonymousreply 2503/19/2013

[quote]I know there were rumors about him and Simon, but I never knew whether or not to believe them.

You can believe them. A friend of mine had a very reliable source on the 'Idol' set when Simon was still on the show.

by Anonymousreply 2603/19/2013

Too bad Ryan broke Simon's heart with Julianne, r26.

by Anonymousreply 2703/19/2013

Oh wait, I forgot that Simon broke Ryan's heart first.

by Anonymousreply 2803/19/2013

Oh my GAWD, r20!

by Anonymousreply 2903/19/2013

In the blind I read, not only did they imply that Ryan was dating Julianne's brother, but that she was actually a lesbian and dating her brothers fake gf.

So what's the truth. I know Ryan and Derek are gay, but what about Julianne? Simply bearding, or bearding and hiding.

by Anonymousreply 3003/19/2013

"You can believe them. A friend of mine had a very reliable source on the 'Idol' set when Simon was still on the show."

So Simon and Ryan were the original American Idol bottom two?

by Anonymousreply 3103/19/2013

Do you think Derek went behind his sister's back?

by Anonymousreply 3203/19/2013

My only question is, in a Ryan/Derek coupling, who would be the top?

by Anonymousreply 3303/20/2013

Simon Cowell is a poof. So is Ryan. Julianne was a perfect cover for Ryan and Derek. Until that shit went down with the jewelry, and Ryan told them to walk.

by Anonymousreply 3403/20/2013

I've seen the Ryan/Derek break-up story on several forums. It wasn't hidden in a blind item.

by Anonymousreply 3503/24/2013

I'm so sad about Ryan and Derek. I was really pulling for them. Maybe Derek could hook up with that hot new dancer Gleb.

by Anonymousreply 3603/24/2013
Need more help? Click Here.