Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

The fall of Arnold Klein

How could a man with an ultra successful practice, star friends like MJ, and Liz, with a patent on Botox, several homes, and cars, now be at the point where everything has been taken away, but 1 house in Palm Springs, and 1 car ?

by Harry Glassmanreply 1405/23/2013

huh? link?

by Harry Glassmanreply 103/16/2013

He injected Michael Jackson with everything short of formaldehyde. Who would want to be associated with that freak show? He's a doctor, not a movie star. It's not like he wasn't up to his neck in debt trying to look successful.

by Harry Glassmanreply 303/16/2013

He claimed he really didn't know he had any financial problems till 2010, when his Amex was rejected. Yeah Arnie, sure.

by Harry Glassmanreply 403/16/2013

He claimed that the 2 years prior to filing, he averaged $2.5 million a year from his practice. He couldn't survive comfortably on that ?

by Harry Glassmanreply 503/16/2013

The guy was a first class asshole. He deserves everything that is happening to him. Unethical, greedy, POS. If you knew him, you would understand.

by Harry Glassmanreply 603/16/2013

His starfucking did him in. I wouldn't let someone with that creepy connection to Michael Jackson operate on me, who would!

I mean "starfucking" rather literally, too, MJ's oldest boy Prince looks just like him. How icky is that, getting so close to a celebrity junkie that you become their sperm donor.

by Harry Glassmanreply 703/16/2013

Ask Wayne Newton.

by Harry Glassmanreply 803/16/2013

Dat Tru

by Harry Glassmanreply 903/16/2013

Fun fact: he used to date Charlie's Angels star Kate Jackson, who clearly was just using him for the pills.

by Harry Glassmanreply 1003/16/2013

He met Michael through Liz. She was one of the first people to get the Botox injections way back when, if you remember her amazing transformation post-General Hospital. Then he started writing all those prescriptions for them, anything she wanted. He's a starfucker.

I'm sure he has money ferreted away.

If nothing else, his rich kids can take care of him.

by Harry Glassmanreply 1103/16/2013

Somewhere, they posted a childhood pic of Arnie, next to Prince pic. Identical. AK's sperm makes him the birth daddy.

by Harry Glassmanreply 1203/16/2013

So he doesn't have his office in Bev. Hills anymore ? I remember when MJ was alive, here was there 3-4 times a week, with the press always around.

by Harry Glassmanreply 1303/20/2013

People like this fascinate me - the arrogance, then the fall. David Begelman (studio head), Don Simpson (producer), Phil Spector, O.J.. To be so revered , whether it's in business, entertainers - doesn't matter. To have it all, then, through your own hubris, or greed, lose it all, must be humiliating, and ego bursting.

by Harry Glassmanreply 1405/23/2013
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!