Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Julianne Hough / Ryan Seacrest

I gotta say this story is quite confusing... Why would Ryan & Julianne split after this story came out?

by Anonymousreply 2303/23/2013

Ha ha, contracts up, give back the bling and make some shit up bout a car theft.

by Anonymousreply 103/15/2013

It's all insured. Keep moving, there's nothing to see here.

by Anonymousreply 203/15/2013

He's straight?

by Anonymousreply 303/15/2013

Wow, there's a classic TMZ none story.

by Anonymousreply 403/15/2013

Stolen jewelry followed by a surprise break up? Get me the first flight to LA!

by Anonymousreply 503/19/2013

From Blind Gossip via D-Listed:

People are sad over this attractive couple’s split. Let’s clarify a few things about their relationship.

First of all, they were never a real couple. However, they really were friends with one another.

Secondly, the arrangement worked so well over time, that they actually thought about making it more permanent.

Thirdly, they broke up very suddenly, but it was not because of a conflict between the man and the woman. The real conflict was between the man and the woman’s brother. That’s right! The guy didn’t really break up with her. He was actually breaking up with her brother! She was just a casualty of the fallout.

Why did they break up? One guy heard that the other betrayed him (we don’t know if it was true or not). The breakup followed very quickly after that. It was very sudden and very ugly.

Finally, all three in this relationship are adults and are professionals in the industry, so we think that there is a zero out of ten chance that any details of their relationship or their breakup will ever be made public. (Blind Gossip)

by Anonymousreply 603/19/2013

Did Julianne sell the jewelry to pay off a tabloid? Who leaves $100K of jewelry in an unlocked car? I could see Ryan dumping them both in a hot minute if he smelled trouble. Grifters.

by Anonymousreply 703/19/2013

Something is off about the jewelry theft. Seems related to the break up. Totally believe Ryan and Derek were the real couple.

by Anonymousreply 803/19/2013

Yup, pretty amazing story - great gossip and looks like it is true...

by Anonymousreply 903/19/2013

Julianne is miles more attractive than that squinty brother of hers.

by Anonymousreply 1003/19/2013

I remember when Ellen said how happy she was that Ryan had found the right "girl." Why does Hollywood perpetuate bearding? Derek Hough looks like a Nebraska hustler. Perfect for Ryan.

by Anonymousreply 1103/19/2013

Why does Ellen perpetuate bearding? Why did Adam Lambert proclaim that Ryan is straight? Why?

by Anonymousreply 1203/19/2013

Because dog doesn't eat dog.

by Anonymousreply 1303/19/2013

Because it's a shameful secret, and deep down, out celebrities think it is, too.

by Anonymousreply 1403/19/2013

R10, I don't find Julianne very attractive.

For one thing, her bleached white/yellow hair is fried to a crisp and looks crummy and destroyed.

And cutting her hair short was a big mistake because she lost a lot of attractiveness with the short fried hair which is unappealing.

She also lacks charisma for acting and seems like a dud in her attempt to become an actress.

Better than she stick with country music singer and/or dancer.

by Anonymousreply 1503/19/2013

Oh, I don't find her very attractive either. It's just that I find her brother so... squinty.

by Anonymousreply 1603/19/2013

I think Julianna is cute/pretty...... and somewhat honest. she admitted that she was taken aback when Seacrest approached her because she thought he was gay!Supposedly Julianna's brother likes pussy but his hungry hole might go moist for Ryan's megabucks.

by Anonymousreply 1703/19/2013

Ben Affleck shaved his beard after the Academy Awards. Award season is over. It's time to let go of the beards.

by Anonymousreply 1803/19/2013

Haha, you're right.

by Anonymousreply 1903/19/2013

Can someone start a thread with this link to the 50s Betty Crocker Picture Cookbook? It had a line in it which caught my eye on page 40 in the "look Inside" feature: "Make mealtime a time of gay surprises!"

Thank you

by Anonymousreply 2003/19/2013

Ryan Seacrest was recently being hassled by a photographer (a week before the breakup) as to whether or not he plans to marry Julianne.

The hassling was reported in the media as Seacrest did not say he planned to marry her.

Seacrest's response was to say to the photographer "Do you plan to marry?" tossing the question back.

So now is a good time to break up with the marriage question after two years of 'dating' coming up.

Also the so-called jewelry heist of $100,000 worth of jewelry gifts being stolen may have had something to do with the breakup.

by Anonymousreply 2103/19/2013

He was pissed at her for losing the jewelry?

by Anonymousreply 2203/19/2013

That jewelry heist was so Melrose Place. Anyone who lives in Hollywood now is a target. Ben and Jenn are acting married, because the alternative would be more painful in today's media markets. It's why Nicole Kidman married two gay men. Less stress.

by Anonymousreply 2303/23/2013
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!