Since 1995

Lil Wayne is apparently dying

Or not, idk.

by Anonymousreply 5603/23/2013

will this be bieber's wake up call?

by Anonymousreply 103/15/2013

Who is he?

by Anonymousreply 203/15/2013

Why did he think it was a good idea to get tattoos on his face?

by Anonymousreply 303/15/2013

Famous rapper, r2.

by Anonymousreply 403/15/2013

Look at him. Is this really surprising?

by Anonymousreply 503/15/2013

What's the appeal of being on codeine all the time?

by Anonymousreply 703/15/2013

R8 is 100 years old.

by Anonymousreply 903/15/2013

Not circling the drain just yet - he's recovering now, apparently.

by Anonymousreply 1003/15/2013

[quote]Not circling the drain just yet - he's recovering now, apparently.

Well, flush again!

by Anonymousreply 1103/15/2013

What a dumbass!

by Anonymousreply 1203/15/2013

You'd think he could afford better drugs.

by Anonymousreply 1303/15/2013

Is this why Nicki Minaj was late to American Idol? She worships him.

by Anonymousreply 1403/15/2013

He's actually pretty talented and a smart guy but he was a child star so my hopes aren't high.

by Anonymousreply 1503/15/2013

L'il Wayne isn't a thug. Please, if you don't know anything about the people being discussed so that you can at least make targeted and inciteful bitchy remarks, don't use someone's foolishness as an excuse for racism.

Purple drank is just one of those stupid highs that got popular with hip-hop and sports guys. A thing. Anyone whose taken codeine and promethazine cough syrup would wonder, I think, why anyone would want to get fogged out that way, but....

The Jolly Ranchers broken up into it with Sprite or Mtn. Dew is just too trashy.

Poor Little L'il Wayne. He had a cute ass.

by Anonymousreply 1603/15/2013

And shawty down to earth but bitch I need my space And she gon' ride this dick, I had a long day She say cum anywhere you want, I give her Santa Clause face We gon' turn up tonight

[Verse 2] That pussy feel new But we been fucking way before I went to Riker's Island And now she got a man I think he gayer than a stylist I wish we were both single like a couple dollars And when we get together she be on that Miley Cyrus So we eat each other up, like some Somalians She know I got a girl but she keep this shit a thousand Whenever we together she don't even ask about her

[Hook V.2] She just be like This pussy for you I say come and eat this bone and stop eating dog food And she got that nigga name covered that's a war wound And she lay me on my back and then she blow me like boom Then I turn on the lights, yeah Then look in her eyes Girl that pussy too tight, you need a pussy massage She got a body like a mermaid, she a plus, first aid I put her in her place that's first place Tunechi Tell her I skate I ain't got no worries, no Frank Ocean I'm straight Tunechi, tell 'em I'm straight

by Anonymousreply 1703/15/2013

Why is he tweeting if he's dying?

by Anonymousreply 1803/15/2013

The sixth graders did Lil Abner when I was in first grade. I didn't understand it. When I was in 6th grade they did Grease but father thought it would taint my marital prospects if I went on the stage.

by Anonymousreply 1903/15/2013

Just a little checking showed this story is a hoax. He's not in a coma and he's not dying. He's just a dumbshit fool.

by Anonymousreply 2003/15/2013

I don't think it's a hoax.

by Anonymousreply 2103/15/2013

Truly, he was the people's princess.

by Anonymousreply 2203/15/2013

The drank was so purple that day...

by Anonymousreply 2303/15/2013

[quote]Or not, idk.

Idk and idc.

by Anonymousreply 2403/15/2013

He tweeted he was fine and thanks for the prayers.

by Anonymousreply 2503/15/2013

Didn't he help Lil' Whyte write the Oxy Cotton (sic)?

Go on and slip me two Xanax bars, I'm ready to get fool 5th o' crown to wash it down, I'm downtown snappin' rolls Ain't no shame up in my game, in fact I'm mentally deranged Oxycontin in my system, man I'm feelin' kinda strange Watch me choke about this dope, blueberry from Texas You wanna get up in rotation that's too bad 'cause I'm stressin' Right now it's 1:30 a.m., 11 Percocets just entered me 15 min from this second I'll be crawlin' on my knees Laughin' at the crowd of all the clowns that be surroundin' me Take another Lortab to calm me down and let me see Body be relaxed, muscles be loose and you have stopped the pain No more bitchin' 'bout your day at work and drivin' in the rain Put up with the fussin' and discussion I plant in yo brain Hypnotizin' minds like all the rest but I come through the vein Take a chill pill and slow me down to get back in the game Gotta be up on yo P's and Q's to even feel it mane [Chorus X2]Oxycontin, Xanax bars, Percocets, and Lortabs Valiums, Morhpine Patches, Ecstasy, and it's all up for grab Whatcha want, whatcha need, hit me up I gotcha mane whatcha want, whatcha need, hit me up I gotcha mane

by Anonymousreply 2603/15/2013

Latest update: The line to pull the plug wrapped around the block 4 times.

by Anonymousreply 2703/15/2013

"Watch me choke about this dope." Yes, if he wrote that, he was regular Nostradamus.

by Anonymousreply 2803/15/2013

I am so happily removed from this drug culture and its verbiage, plus the fact that Lil Wayne is inconsequential, that this is the most meaningless thread I have read in years.

Could. Not. Care. Less.

by Anonymousreply 2903/15/2013

Yeah, it looks like a hoax.

by Anonymousreply 3003/15/2013

R29 certainly is the rank cunt of the suburban Hamburger Helper crowd, isn't she? The pretense that such twattery shows either class or discretion is mere cover-up to the fact that she hates anything contemporary or involving issues outside her fetid cul-de-sac.

That Miss Cunt had to post her dissembling grandstanding indicates a purring kind of racism, of course. Calling any celebrity inconsequential is fine, but of course her little fangs let us know where her real basis is.

by Anonymousreply 3103/15/2013

If he dies, does this mean he didn't win Celebrity Apprentice?

by Anonymousreply 3303/16/2013

Oh the 'DRAMA'. Does one of these punk-ass rappers not have drama in their life everyday? Chris Brown is exhibit 1. Get the fuck over yourselves. You won the lottery, and every one of you fucks it up.

by Anonymousreply 3403/16/2013

If we can't trust TMZ as a reliable news source then I don't know what....

by Anonymousreply 3503/16/2013

It was reported that he received "The Last Rites" an old term. The named was changed to "Anointing of the Sick" decades ago. "Last Rites" scared people into thinking death was imminent.

by Anonymousreply 3603/16/2013

Chris Brown isn't a rapper, r34.

by Anonymousreply 3703/16/2013

[quote]She just be like This pussy for you I say come and eat this bone and stop eating dog food And she got that nigga name covered that's a war wound And she lay me on my back and then she blow me like boom...

Jerome Kern would be so proud...

by Anonymousreply 3803/16/2013

RE 37 - Blow me. They're all ghetto is my point

by Anonymousreply 3903/16/2013

Like I care?

by Anonymousreply 4003/16/2013

So has anyone on DL tried this Sizzurp crap?

by Anonymousreply 4103/16/2013

I do love " Lollipop". Hope he survives. Have seen him with fans and he is very polite, kind and accessible.

by Anonymousreply 4203/16/2013

The 4 black Escalades, waiting outside Cedars, says it all. Drama, big, showy, and for what ? Sounds like the guy had a panic attack, or drank too much codeine. Idiotic, classless, FOOL !

by Anonymousreply 4303/16/2013

If he does die he did it to himself. Dayum rappers!

by Anonymousreply 4403/18/2013

Calling these reprobate organisms performers really degrade the word performer. Face it, these waste wads can't exit earth quick enough.

by Anonymousreply 4503/18/2013

I'm white and I don't like rap. I also don't like ghetto culture, degrading songs or tattoos.

Yet I never cease to be amazed at the racism on this board. The contempt for black people (all minorities, but DL is especially harsh on Blacks). My mouth drops a lot. I don't know a single person in my life who would ever speak this way about other races. I can't even formulate a proper response, other than to say I'm horrified people feel this way about minorities. Especially people who are themselves maligned minorities. We are all human.

by Anonymousreply 4603/18/2013

by Anonymousreply 4703/18/2013

no loss.....

by Anonymousreply 4803/18/2013

r47 You are a racist!!!!! Lil Wayne is one of the sexiest men on the face of the planet. I would eat a mile of his shit and drink his fucking bathwater. That man is walking sex!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 4903/18/2013

RE 49 is Beetlejuice, from Howard Stern show

by Anonymousreply 5003/18/2013

Lil Wayne was a joke even back when he was with Juvenile. He looks, sounds, and acts like an ugly muppet. Not an ounce of talent and his songs are shit. Cannot understand how anyone can idolize him.

One rapper who I DO really like is Ludacris, I cannot understand why he has not been more successful than some of the shit rappers that are out there. He has more talent in his thumb than Lil Lame has in his entire body.

by Anonymousreply 5103/19/2013

You're right R52 , regarding both the success and the hotness. I was thinking more along the lines of top 40 success.

by Anonymousreply 5303/19/2013

This guy is 30 years old?? He looks like they dug-up James Brown.

by Anonymousreply 5403/22/2013

I cant believe he's only 30 either. At least all his baby mamas get along. I liked Nivea until I read about her drunk driving with her kid in car.

by Anonymousreply 5503/23/2013

Lil Wayne looks like a gremlin. I NEVER found him attractive at all. I'm a black man by the way, and never found his "look" to be attractive at all. If any other black men on here are offended by that, oh well.

Wayne is surrounded by yes-men and sycophants who keep his habit going. Keep him drugged up and his management is ripping him off quite a bit. His manager, Birdman is known to be a very dangerous man in many ways. Wayne never had a chance, his hoodrat mother pimped him out to Birdman at a very young age.

by Anonymousreply 5603/23/2013
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!