Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

My father is sick and may have to go to a hospital far from home...

Leaving my mom nowehere to stay.

Is there any program like a Ronald McDonald House for adults?

by Anonymousreply 103/15/2013

Call the hospital and ask. They will have department equivalent to a social services department

by Anonymousreply 103/15/2013
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!