Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Helen Hunt shows off amazing booty

Helen Hunt will celebrate her 50th birthday this year and she’s never looked better.

The Mad About You actress showed off her perfect figure in a pair of unforgiving leggings following a yoga class in Brentwood, CA on Thursday (March 14).

by Anonymousreply 4908/25/2013

That jank blog still exists? Huh.

by Anonymousreply 103/15/2013

Her girlfriend must be so pleased.

by Anonymousreply 203/15/2013

I like Helen Hunt, but what's wrong with her mouth and chin? She often looks like sunken in old druggie. I can't put my finger on it, but possibly it's her teeth that don't fit mouth, but the end effect is not a very attractive woman.

by Anonymousreply 303/15/2013

Dat ass!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 503/15/2013

She directed last weekend's episode of "Revenge."

by Anonymousreply 603/15/2013

She did look great in THE SESSIONS. I think she went full-frontal in one shot.

by Anonymousreply 703/15/2013

R3 agree. When she was younger she was all big forehead with Britany's widely set downward turned eyes but smaller. I've often wondered where she got the cajones to enter the acting field with that face. Must have some incredible self-esteem. Believe me, she NEEDS that ass. Pilates galore, she did.

by Anonymousreply 803/15/2013

Why thank, young man. May I offer you some hard candy? I'm sure I have some in my knitting bag.

by Anonymousreply 903/15/2013

Does anyone remember the evil princess she played in some 80's fairy tale movie? I saw it when I was probably 6 - I kind of love her just because of that. She makes a great villainess.

by Anonymousreply 1003/15/2013

LOL

by Anonymousreply 1103/15/2013

I've always thought Helen had an incredible ass. Glad it's getting some recognition.

by Anonymousreply 1203/15/2013

I think the reason why I remember it now is that I now recognize that her brand of villainy was very real, almost beneath the fairy tale she was acting in. She played the evil princess as a subtly passive-aggressive cubefrau, and that's something that we've all had to deal with as adults at some point or another. (You can see part of Helen's performance starting at 7:06.)

by Anonymousreply 1303/15/2013

Here's the link:

by Anonymousreply 1403/15/2013

She loves fleece.

by Anonymousreply 1503/15/2013

Her body looks good.

by Anonymousreply 1603/15/2013

I've seen her in person and there is something strange going on with her mouth and jaw. That and her low body weight make her look 10 years older than she really is.

She's definately on of those actors who looks better on camera.

by Anonymousreply 1703/15/2013

[quote]That and her low body weight make her look 10 years older than she really is.

This.

[quote]She's definately on of those actors who looks better on camera.

Damning with faint praise.

by Anonymousreply 1803/15/2013

She's one of those women who couldn't hold on to a pound until she hit middle age. Good for her if it's going to the right places.

by Anonymousreply 1903/15/2013

She actually got skinner during Mad About You.

by Anonymousreply 2003/15/2013

Have you ever noticed that If an actress repeatedly drops trou for the sake of 'her art' in a movie that she's almost guaranteed critical praise. Having pretend sex with a disabled man probably earns Helen Hunt the Hollywood version of Humanitarian of the Year award. Naked women being emotional while prostituting themselves is the role Hollywood loves to laud.

It doesn't seem to work the same for men. Where's Channing Tatums Oscar noms?

by Anonymousreply 2103/15/2013

Where's Channing Tatum's full frontal?

by Anonymousreply 2203/15/2013

...shame about her face.

by Anonymousreply 2303/15/2013

And piggy backing on R22-- And in which scene did Channing full frontally romance a disabled woman? or at least a dying woman or homely woman?

by Anonymousreply 2403/15/2013

She married?

by Anonymousreply 2503/16/2013

DDDDYYYYYKKKKKEEEEE!

by Anonymousreply 2603/16/2013

Maybe fit, but she's not good looking at all.

by Anonymousreply 2703/16/2013

CLASSIC butterface.

by Anonymousreply 2803/16/2013

I don't know why, but this thread title is one of the funniest I've ever read here, and I've been around since '99.

by Anonymousreply 2903/16/2013

I saw some pics of her big ass in the recent Gillian Anderson thread (they dated). It really is a sexy butt. But WTF did she do to her face? No one mentions this? Is it bad diet, too much sun or really shitty plastic surgery?

by Anonymousreply 3007/30/2013

Her ass in jeans.

by Anonymousreply 3107/30/2013

She had a uniquely cute face when she was younger and she was a beauty in a bikini. Perfect fucking ass, and teh rest of her figure was about as good.

Biggest bitch on the planet. I loved it a few years ago when Harrison Ford wouldn't even look at her.

by Anonymousreply 3207/30/2013

[quote]Have you ever noticed that If an actress repeatedly drops trou for the sake of 'her art' in a movie that she's almost guaranteed critical praise.

No. No, I haven't.

by Anonymousreply 3307/30/2013

She had a ton of face work and botoxing r30. Everyone who saw her in The Sessions commented on her face.

However, it was a great performance and very deserved Oscar nod (bizarre they ignored the leading man who was even more amazing) that will shut up some of her As Good As It Gets haters, so a real triumph for her. Plus while she was distracting, it wasn't to Kidman levels and she still looked like an older woman.

by Anonymousreply 3407/30/2013

I don't know about her body, but her lower face seems to be collapsing in this pic.

by Anonymousreply 3507/30/2013

[quote]Biggest bitch on the planet. I loved it a few years ago when Harrison Ford wouldn't even look at her.

When was that? HF is quite the asshole himself.

by Anonymousreply 3607/30/2013

When a woman gets to a certain age, she has to choose whether to save her ass or her face. Helen chose her ass.

by Anonymousreply 3707/30/2013

One of the most sexless leading actresses ever. Just a frigid shrew who emanates a strong hostility toward the opposite gender.

She and Paul Reiser had zero chemistry on that show, which had one of the most precious time slots in TV history, and the biggest plot hole was why he wouldn't dump her. She followed that up by having zero chemistry with every male actor she shared the screen with after.

And that voice. An emasculating razor. Requires wearing a steel cup to listen to her speak. And no amount of fitness could counteract that reptillian butterface.

It's beyond obvious she prefers pussy. Amazed she hasn't been photographed groping some broad's meatbags in a park. She wears the strap-on, without a doubt. A steel one. Dipped in jalapeño juice.

As far as acting, she doesn't even try to feign interest in men in her work, which makes her a pathetic performer.

Her most viable future lies in playing abusive, alcoholic single mothers.

by Anonymousreply 3807/30/2013

I'd like some of her self-hating booty. She looks great for her age.

Her face always looked like she was about to be burned at the stake, but I can work around it.

by Anonymousreply 3907/30/2013

[quote]She and Paul Reiser had zero chemistry on that show, which had one of the most precious time slots in TV history, and the biggest plot hole was why he wouldn't dump her.

I think it's interesting how MAD ABOUT YOU has virtually disappeared from the TV rerun landscape. It seemed to be a fairly popular show during its original network run (and won quite a few Emmys), but once it was over, that was pretty much it. I've seen it only sporadically over the years and mostly for very short periods of time (some station will advertise "Mad About You" weeknights at 11 starting on Monday, wait two weeks, and then it's gone and something else is airing in the time slot). Obviously it just has not proven very popular in reruns.

For the record, I really liked MAD ABOUT YOU and always found it far more entertaining than the horribly overrated FRIENDS, which initially aired directly after MAD before breaking away into a stand-alone, runaway success. (By the way, does anyone remember that lineup? For a while it was MAD ABOUT YOU followed by FRIENDS, then SEINFELD, FRASIER and finally ER before NBC got the notion to break it up and start moving the pieces around.)

by Anonymousreply 4007/30/2013

[quote]She and Paul Reiser had zero chemistry on that show, which had one of the most precious time slots in TV history, and the biggest plot hole was why he wouldn't dump her.

Not really. They seemed like a realistic couple, if you've met that type. Weak nebbishy guys like being controlled and belittled.

by Anonymousreply 4107/30/2013

r41 Couldn't get her finger out of my ass. I cried every day.

by Anonymousreply 4207/30/2013

[quote]the biggest plot hole was why he wouldn't dump her.

For those who were still watching the show in its final season, they actually touched on this theme in the last episode. Paul and Jamie, seen getting old over the years, eventually split up at one point and something was said about "because she'd become too mean" and Paul apparently had had his fill. Before the ending of the hour, however, they did reconcile and, one presumes, stayed together all the way to the end of their lives (though you do not get to see either one of them die). The entire show was narrated by their now-adult daughter, Mabel (played by Janeane Garofolo), who was looking back over her parents' lives and relationship.

by Anonymousreply 4307/30/2013

John Lennon in drag.

by Anonymousreply 4407/30/2013

Helen lost weight on MAY, which didn't help her face. Paul gained the weight Helen lost.

by Anonymousreply 4507/30/2013

r45 Reiser looked sexy and almost authoritative in "Beyond the Candleabra."

It took a minute to recognize him. He's aging in an almost stylish manner.

Can't find much work to savehis life, though.

by Anonymousreply 4607/30/2013

R40 - I remember liking MAY > Friends during the original sir date..and who could forget the must see Thursday nite lineup ..

by Anonymousreply 4707/30/2013

I liked both Friends and MAY, but I think MAY was the stronger show.

by Anonymousreply 4807/30/2013

yes, r44, only lennon was prettier.

by Anonymousreply 4908/25/2013
Need more help? Click Here.