Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Rick Santorum's Son Loses Race For Class President

03/14/2013

John Santorum takes after his father when it comes to politics: They have both campaigned for the office of president, and now they both have lost.

Former Pennsylvania Sen. Rick Santorum's son John lost his race to become class president at the Citadel, a public military college in South Carolina.

The election of next year's sophomore class president (class of 2016) was held Wednesday, Charlene Gunnells of the Citadel's media relations office told The Huffington Post. John, currently a freshman, did not win the post.

John ran on a conservative, sketchily detailed platform, declaring in one photo on his Facebook page, "I Love America & I Love Guns." In the same photo, he also claimed to have what may be a first for a candidate for student government: an "A+" rating from the NRA.

The Citadel did not announce the name of the new class president-elect, confirming only that it is not John.

The elder Santorum won neither the South Carolina primary, nor ultimately the Republican presidential nomination in 2012. Santorum did, however, receive the Nathan Hale Patriot Award when he spoke before the Citadel Republican Society on Jan. 20, 2012.

by Anonymousreply 1703/16/2013

Slow news day at the Huffington Post?

WTF?

by Anonymousreply 103/15/2013

Fuck, I gave all of those blowjobs for nothing!

by Anonymousreply 203/15/2013

His campaign manager reacts

by Anonymousreply 303/15/2013

I thought the children were off limits?

by Anonymousreply 403/15/2013

I laugh every time I see R3's photo. The kids look like "daddy's unemployed!"

by Anonymousreply 503/15/2013

I thought his spawn were all " home skooled"!

by Anonymousreply 603/15/2013

I guess God didn't want either of them to succeed.

by Anonymousreply 703/15/2013

I recall reading they went to the Opus Dei school outside DC, back when he had a job. Maybe it was just the boys.

Maybe the womenfolk were homeskooled, or all of them when they moved back to PA?

by Anonymousreply 803/15/2013

I love how the daughter and the doll are wearing matching jumpers. How Cindy Brady and Kitty Karry-All!

by Anonymousreply 903/15/2013

Where did they get the daughter's clothes in R3's link? The 1800's?

by Anonymousreply 1003/15/2013

"I recall reading they went to the Opus Dei school outside DC."

They went to some private school and the mother fucker tried to stick the taxpayers of Pennsylvania with the tuition bill. Just another one of the reasons why he's got drummed out of office in 2006.

The man is political poison even in his home state. When it became apparrent Republican Arlen Specter was becoming a political liability the State GOP made no overtures to Santorum to run again.

by Anonymousreply 1103/15/2013

I am NOT a homelysexual!!!

by Anonymousreply 1203/15/2013

hahahahahahahaha

by Anonymousreply 1303/15/2013

Only thing better would be for the son to come out.

by Anonymousreply 1403/15/2013

Hopefully Santorum will be the next Republican to find out he has a gay son.

by Anonymousreply 1503/15/2013

Loser: like father, like son.

Closeted mo: like father, like son.

by Anonymousreply 1603/15/2013

I don't like Frothy Lube in the slightest, but I don't think it's right to pick on his underage son. Arianna Huffington is a whore.

by Anonymousreply 1703/16/2013
Need more help? Click Here.