Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Lance Armstrong Compares Himself To Bill Clinton, Calls Former President His 'Hero'

Drawing a parallel between himself and Bill Clinton, disgraced cyclist Lance Armstrong in a recent interview expressed a hope that his scandal will one day be forgiven, just as the former president's was.

“Ultimately, people forgive and forget and remember the good stuff you did,” he told Texas Monthly's Michael Hall in the magazine's most recent issue.

by Anonymousreply 803/15/2013

I thought he was fans of the Bushes?

by Anonymousreply 103/15/2013

Does he really think he's as important a figure in history as Bill Clinton?

by Anonymousreply 203/15/2013

Douchebag Armstrong makes a false comparison.

by Anonymousreply 303/15/2013

Well, they both like blow jobs. But Bill likes receiving his from women.

by Anonymousreply 403/15/2013

I did not have sex with that one balled bastard! I just nip it in the bud right away.

by Anonymousreply 503/15/2013

False equivalencies. Except when they were both talking about "that woman."

by Anonymousreply 603/15/2013

Armstrong isn't making an equal comparison.The President fooling around with an intern does not reflect on his ability to do his job. If Armstrong had had an affair he would still be considered a supreme athlete. But he didn't have an affair, he took performance enhancing drugs and cheated his way through 7 tour de France. Ultimately, that will be his legacy. His giant ego is not going to accept this for a long time. Plus he's nowhere near as charming as Clinton. He's not coming back from this. It's over Lance, so move it along toots.

by Anonymousreply 703/15/2013

[quote]But he didn't have an affair, he took performance enhancing drugs and cheated his way through 7 tour de France.

This ^

Armstrong seems to forget that he engaged in criminal drug use and cheating to get to the top and that his athletic achievements are based on a lie.

Clinton's affairs may be a black spot on his reputation, but he has an overall record of achievements that were gained through legitimately winning 2 Presidential Elections and enacting many important programs and legislation.

by Anonymousreply 803/15/2013
Need more help? Click Here.