Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Discovering your mussy

When did you discover that your hole actually brought pleasure? Freud probably thinks we always knew, even as toddlers. But for me, I didn't realizeprobingntil my early 20's. Prior to that, I was more oriented to the cock even though I was sexually active starting at age 17. The anus seemed impossible- in my mind it was just for shitting. But, I was brought up in very closed minded environment. The idea it could be clean and pleasurable took a while to understand.

by Anonymousreply 20706/21/2014

why the fuck would you use a term like "mussy"? What kind of person thinks that's anything but outrageously offputting and embarrassing?

by Anonymousreply 103/14/2013

For r1:

by Anonymousreply 203/14/2013

Ha ha! The miller's daughter will never guess that Realizeprobingntil is my name!

The first born child will be mine!

by Anonymousreply 303/14/2013

by Anonymousreply 403/14/2013

A big woman reviving on a crushed red velvet divan says," Mama's mussy is tired, make me a drink, would ya hon?"

by Anonymousreply 503/14/2013

I have been fucked a number of times. Have yet to get pleasure from it. I give it up when I have to give it up. I have never enjoyed sticking anything up my ass. I would be happy to examine your prostate, which I am very competent to do.

by Anonymousreply 603/15/2013

I haven't really enjoyed receptive anal with guys, but I occasionally like a not too big dildo up there when I jerk off.

Most guys are awful at topping.

by Anonymousreply 803/15/2013

The HOLE does not bring pleasure, OP, it's numb.

by Anonymousreply 903/15/2013

I love that OP's ridiculous vernacular has distracted everyone from the fact that he clearly doesn't understand Freud the slightest bit.

Pleasure from the anus is directly linked to defecation per Freud. He most certainly didn't mean that anyone was born with the idea that they could get pleasure from anal sex. It becomes a site of pleasure from the beginning because it relieves the discomfort of a full bowel.

I used to think people should read more, but DL makes me reconsider that.

by Anonymousreply 1003/15/2013

I coined the term "puss-he" on this board a couple of years ago, so be sure to include the trademark symbol at each mention. Thank you!

by Anonymousreply 1103/15/2013

Who can forget the first time "shit-pussy" appeared on DL?

by Anonymousreply 1203/15/2013

Any euphemism is better than "mussy". Totally skeeves me out. The only one that's worse is "mama's mussy". Total boner-killer.

by Anonymousreply 1303/15/2013

And all the others *aren't* boner-killers?!

by Anonymousreply 1403/15/2013

I'm with r12 -the term is shit pussy. Or if you're in polite company, back pussy.

by Anonymousreply 1503/15/2013

Mussy, vaguyna, puss-he, etc., are hysterical.

Anyway, I probably began enjoying it when I was around 12 or 13. I had a stomach ailment for which I was prescribed Phenergan suppositories. The rest is history...

by Anonymousreply 1603/15/2013

R15, that's so gross.

Nothing is a bigger buzzkill than some dude telling me to fuck his "shitter." Or as one guy actually said, "Pound my pooper."

Unless you're a scat queen and the idea of giant turds gets you off during sex.....

by Anonymousreply 1703/15/2013

For R17:

by Anonymousreply 1803/15/2013

People like R17 have no sense of humor when it comes to sex and are incredibly tedious. I like someone who can be funny during sex.

by Anonymousreply 1903/15/2013

For me it was when I was little and had my temp taken rectally and the occasional enema. I remembered the stimulation I got when those two things were inserted when I hit puberty. Then look out! Pencils, fingers and anything else I could think of went in me. The first time another guy touched me I redirected his hand to my butt and felt someone else's finger going in. I was in heaven.

by Anonymousreply 2003/15/2013

[quote]Any euphemism is better than "mussy". Totally skeeves me out.

I agree. I figure the person using that word is a fugly 350 lb. drag queen and I don't want to be near it.

by Anonymousreply 2103/15/2013

r17, you sound uncomfortable with what an ass actually is.

by Anonymousreply 2203/15/2013

r21 is correct. You have to be pretty fucked up (and probably of that description) to not realize how terrible it sounds.

I once had a hookup ask me to "fuck my boypussy." I told him, "if you have a pussy, you're not the kind of boy I want to fuck."

by Anonymousreply 2303/15/2013

Some guy told a story on here a few weeks back about getting fucked by another for the first time. He said that when he finished getting topped, the top said to him, "there, now you have a dick and a pussy." That oddly turned me on.

by Anonymousreply 2403/15/2013

"For me it was when I was little and had my temp taken rectally..."

No, no, no #20- you don't become sexual until your 18th birthday! Anything else is pedophilia.

by Anonymousreply 2503/15/2013

I agree R24. Just calling it a pussy or a cunt can be hotter than making it the male version of said pussy or cunt. I mean, if you get into feminizing being a bottom, than just go for the actual term.

by Anonymousreply 2603/15/2013

True, r26. I'm butch on the streets, but a total femme bottom in the sheets. I like being treated as feminine by my top. I'm sure someone here will label me a self-loather, but it's what I desire in the bedroom.

by Anonymousreply 2703/15/2013

[quote].."if you get into feminizing being a bottom, than just go for the actual term."

If you're anatomically male but want to be "feminized," then you're not a homosexual. You have a gender disorder.

by Anonymousreply 2803/15/2013

Oh, boys all this dirty talking is heating me up! You'll never guess what's twitching like a leper in a turnstile!

by Anonymousreply 2903/15/2013

haven't found pleasure from having a cock mess with my mussy yet.

by Anonymousreply 3003/15/2013

r28, you can want to be treated feminine in the bedroom, but still feel like/want to be a man. I like being treated that way in the sheets, but I have no desire to dress like a woman or be seen as anything but a man outside of the bedroom. Being out and in the community for several years now, I've come to believe that sexual orientation and gender roles are are intertwined for many of us.

by Anonymousreply 3103/15/2013

Feel it coming

It's knocking at the door

You know it's no good running

It's not against the law

The point of no return

And now you know the score

And now you're learning

What's knockin' at your back door

by Anonymousreply 3203/15/2013

R27, I don't think you're self-loathing, but sorry you don't sound all that butch to me.

by Anonymousreply 3303/15/2013

Men who grow up in countries that use bidets have a much different relationship with their ass.

They are taught as kids to straddle the bidet and finger themselves with soap and warm water to get clean.

by Anonymousreply 3403/15/2013

sorry continued:

And so they discover at a young age that ass play is pleasurable. It's not a no-go zone.

by Anonymousreply 3503/15/2013

WTF R34? I've never heard of such a thing.

by Anonymousreply 3603/15/2013

Mine too...I'll fight R37 to get to R27. If a guy is too uptight to get into pussy talk, he's not the bottom for me.

by Anonymousreply 3803/15/2013

Honestly, getting fucked just feels like a big long poo on fast forward.

by Anonymousreply 3903/15/2013

I used to like stuff in there, but not so much anymore.

by Anonymousreply 4003/16/2013

I hate when posters say that the mussy is getting moist. It conjures up the image of loose stool oozing in his rectum. Also the whole "mamma" thing is gross too, as others have said it conjures up the image of an obese old drag queen. Not hot.

by Anonymousreply 4103/16/2013

sex is fun, holes are fun, I like sex and holes

by Anonymousreply 4203/16/2013

And you boys wonder why the women here think you have "vagina envy." In this thread, it couldn't be more obvious.

by Anonymousreply 4303/16/2013

My mussy is MOISTER than a Duncan Hines cake!!!

by Anonymousreply 4403/16/2013

I dated boyfriend six years, we have never done anal. Not our thing.

by Anonymousreply 4503/16/2013

my hole, as I refer to it, I discovered over many session with a set of dildos

by Anonymousreply 4603/18/2013

R27/31, what exactly do you mean by being treated "feminine" during sex?

by Anonymousreply 4703/18/2013

being submissive means never having to say you're sorry

by Anonymousreply 4803/18/2013

That ugly, swampy gash between your legs that pumps out piles of shit and E. coli every day, sometimes multiple times a day?

by Anonymousreply 4903/18/2013

Picuture it, Sicily, 1932. A young girl with a butt like granite. A mortadella and a tube of anchovy paste.

by Anonymousreply 5003/18/2013

[quote] sometimes multiple times a day?

not unless very very ill, thank you very much

by Anonymousreply 5103/18/2013

I only date bottom men who don't do #2.

by Anonymousreply 5203/18/2013

Good, I only date top men who never piss

by Anonymousreply 5303/18/2013

So, you get a little poopoo on your rubber-covered weenie. Big honk! It washes off. If a little gets on your balls, wash it off. Buncha sissy-marys! Hetero couples NEVER rinse the woman's hole out before the hubby/boyfriend plows her shitter. They slide it in and wash the shit off their ding-dongs later. At least we gays use rubbers (most of us anyway). Shit washes off. Quit being whiney cunts. Live it up and quit clutching your goddamn pearls, you bunch of Marys. I don't know why "they" hate us, but this is why I hate you pussies!

by Anonymousreply 5403/18/2013

To R54, YOU GO GUY! I too am tired of the pearl clutching and hyperventilating over the whole anal pleasure topic. If someone doesn't like the mess, or the prep, then don't have anal sex. But STOP acting holier than thou at those of us who do enjoy anal sex.

by Anonymousreply 5503/18/2013

I am too, mainly because you KNOW that those who protest get fucked without letting on.

by Anonymousreply 5603/18/2013

I love discovering a hot dude's mussy with a nice shot of surprise anal! Yeah, baby! I don't care if the mother-fucker prepped or not. I slide in and IT'S ON! I don't care if he's filthy down there and the pumping slings his fucking shit all over the God-Damned walls. I tear that shit apart. I make that sumbitch see God! Then... I put on a new condom and do it all over again.

by Anonymousreply 5703/18/2013

R57 You sound like my kind of man. I love to get slammed. Surprise anal is the hottest. What's your phone number? LOL.

by Anonymousreply 5803/18/2013

I hope you spank his bottom while you ravage him, R57

by Anonymousreply 5903/18/2013

R58 I got no time to talk on the phone, buddy. I'm too busy fuckin'!

R59 I beat that ass raw while I'm slam-banging that hole. I slap that ass silly. Howzat?

by Anonymousreply 6003/18/2013

R50 I was picturing 1932 Germany with a strapping young German twink with a mangina moister than a snack cake with bratwurst and some butter coming up the rear.......

by Anonymousreply 6103/18/2013

This thread is getting HOTTTTT

by Anonymousreply 6203/18/2013

[post by racist shit-stain #3 removed.]

by Anonymousreply 6303/18/2013

I'd totally fuck r27's pussy.

Some of you are some uptight prisspots.

by Anonymousreply 6403/18/2013

You people need to mind your P's & Q's. Remember, Xenu is watching at all times (and so am I).

by Anonymousreply 6503/18/2013

Are you really watching, Tom @R65? I hope so. That's so fucking hot. You can jack your beanstalk while Xenu fingers her hot pussy and asshole, while I tear up some hot stud's beckoning shithole (while he screams so loud and passionately that people two blocks away call the cops because of the noise). After I'm done with that hot stud's shitter, I'll bend your little Hollyweird ass over the bed, lube it up and do the same to you, you little Scientologist mother-fucker. "Top Gun", my ass!

by Anonymousreply 6603/18/2013

Tom Cruise doesn't have a chance, and we know he likes it hard and rough, Mister. is it Mister Mint?

by Anonymousreply 6703/18/2013

how about a boi-hole?

by Anonymousreply 6903/18/2013

How about "Dirty Back Road"?

by Anonymousreply 7003/19/2013

What's wrong with just saying "fucking someone's ass".

If anyone ever said to me "fuck my mussy" my cock would droop and it would be all over.

by Anonymousreply 7103/19/2013

by Anonymousreply 7203/19/2013

Just don't call it my "farthole". I had an Ex-Partner that killed the mood using that terminology. He was rimming me and all of a sudden said, "Damn, that farthole tastes so fucking good." I almost puked. My cock wilted and I was mentally out of the game for the duration of the activities. Farthole? How disgusting!

by Anonymousreply 7303/19/2013

R68 As long as your asshole stayed moist and he exploded his load into it, who cares about your hard on?! It was all about him topping you and cumming in your tight little bunghole,deary.

I'd never thought I'd say this but some gay men must have vangina envy...who knew?

by Anonymousreply 7403/19/2013

I hate all those terms like "Manpussy", "Mussy", "Pussy", etc. It's an ass (an arse if you're in Europe). That's what I fuck, not a mussy!

People worried about the mess: That's why we use condoms. The residue gets on the rubber and you just peel it off your big trouser snake and throw it in the trash. Wash your hands, and you're done! No fuss, no muss(y).

by Anonymousreply 7503/19/2013

Yea, but what about the smell? I cannot enjoy myself when the room smells like burnt ass.

by Anonymousreply 7603/19/2013

R76 Wear a clothes-pin on your nose. Just kidding, the smell is pretty damn awful. I don't know how the straighties do it without the bitch douching her turdhole. At least we gays douche it out.

by Anonymousreply 7703/19/2013

I don't like mussy either. Yet I don't mind mancunt,puss-he or mangina all that much either. Shithole is even better....

by Anonymousreply 7803/19/2013

Oooooooooy, Momma's mussy is LEAKING like a RUSTY PIPE!

by Anonymousreply 7903/19/2013

R76 I hate the smell of shit, but something about the scent of plowing a guy's hole (undouched) is so fucking hot. I love that musky smell. It gets my cock hard just thinking about it. When I'm plowing that ass, the scent turns me into a raging madman. Of course, after I pull out and slip the rubber off, the smell grosses me out. But while I'm doin' my work back there, it's hotter than a motherfucker.

by Anonymousreply 8003/19/2013

I prefer just "hole" or "ass". HATE the cutesie names.

I also HATE the word genitals. I cringe every time I hear it. Call it anything else... cock & balls, meat & potatoes, twig & berries... ANYTHING but genitals.

by Anonymousreply 8103/19/2013

R82 Yeah, we spread it on our baked potatoes and chow down on it.

Go screw yourself, asshole! I have never ingested feces in my life and never will. Anal sex is not even a part of my repertoire. What do you do in bed? We'd probably all be horrified by some of your answers (if you have the balls to tell the truth).

by Anonymousreply 8303/19/2013

R82 I spread it on crusty bread and it tastes just like Nutella,just a wee bit grittier though.It tastes better than the clam juice that you are forced to endure during hetty oral sex.

R81 You hate cutsie names BUT you use twig & berries as an example of calling genitals anything but that.Twig and berries is as cutsie as you can get.....

by Anonymousreply 8403/19/2013

R82 Heterosexual men fuck women up the ass all the time. Women's assholes are no cleaner than men's. Trust me, I know. Most of my friends are straight males and I endure their tales of conquest with amusement. At least most gay men douche out their asses first. Women do not. Men just fuck away and come out covered in shit. Don't pretend ass-fucking is just a gay thing. Far from it. Many gays do not even engage in anal sex.

by Anonymousreply 8503/19/2013

Most guys I know love anal, straight or gay

by Anonymousreply 8703/19/2013

R86 Apparently there are a lot of women with limited self-respect. I dated seven women before coming out in my late 20s. Three of the women grabbed my penis during sex and guided me to their anuses. Many of my friends are straight men, they never have to go far to find a woman who digs it up the pooper. They are everywhere. It's a fact of life.

If you are well-adjusted and have self-respect, then more power to you. Many women love it anally. Don't fool yourself, deary.

by Anonymousreply 8803/19/2013

by Anonymousreply 9003/19/2013

Nothing says confidence and self-assurance like all-caps.

by Anonymousreply 9103/19/2013

This information is simply warped and spun according to whatever dominant purpose a given thread is assigned.

There have been threads about "Men Who Turn To Sex With Other Men Because Women Won't Give Them Anal", to which most agreed, and now it's being said on this thread that pretty much all women give up their asses, AND without prepping.

DL=fun with contradictions!

by Anonymousreply 9203/19/2013

I heard anal is all the rage with teenage straights these days because they believe if they only take it up the ol' pooper that they're still virgins.

by Anonymousreply 9303/19/2013

Well it's not "sex,sex" to them. Like oral is not real sex. My question is why do they call it anal and oral sex then? I'm waiting for some Wildean quip but I'll probably get a response from a glory hole hunting and wildly perverse guttersnipe.

Do all caps mean that someone is PMSing or raging?

by Anonymousreply 9403/19/2013

by Anonymousreply 9503/19/2013

I'm discovering my mussy as we speak.

by Anonymousreply 9603/19/2013

Jeff Palmer already pulverized that shit over a decade ago, TC @ R96.

by Anonymousreply 9703/19/2013

Lawd have mercy, R57! *fanning self*

You have my moist and messy mussy flaps twitching faster than a cat's whiskers!!!

Come-n-get some of my sweet tasty drippings!

by Anonymousreply 9803/19/2013

R1, perhaps you have more issues with your asshole than you think, since "mussy" obviously is a joke.

As for me, I was using a Ban roll-on container from the age of 11 on. No one had to tell me the ass had potential for pleasure.

by Anonymousreply 9903/19/2013

one hundred people on the DL think that the Mussy is a great thing!

by Anonymousreply 10003/19/2013

Mussy. It's a good thing.

by Anonymousreply 10103/19/2013

by Anonymousreply 10203/19/2013

the asshole has even more!

by Anonymousreply 10303/19/2013

Editor, PLEASE!

by Anonymousreply 10603/19/2013

yes, it is

by Anonymousreply 10803/19/2013

I wonder how ancient man discovered the pleasure of his prostate?

by Anonymousreply 10903/19/2013

I love all the homophobes and heteros on here dishing out their unwanted opinions. Their attitude seems to be:

"Look, guys. It's fine that you're gay. Just don't act on it. Never, never, never have sex with another man. It's not natural. But, we love you."

Well, you know what? Fuck you! I've been fucking men since 1976. I have never been promiscuous, had any type of STD, and I don't apologize for having had lots of sex with a few special guys. What we do is just as fucking natural as what you do. So, kiss my fucking ass!

by Anonymousreply 11003/19/2013

Fuckin' A, R110. I think it's alot of fraus and lesbians that are fucking with us on this thread. Well, I have lesbian friends, and guess what? Alot of them rim their girlfriends. I don't rim. They are sooooo grossed out by our sex lives, but we do all the same things that hetero couples do.

by Anonymousreply 11103/19/2013

R96 Did T.C. allegedly hook up with that digusting Jeff Palmer? Ewwwww. I'm no Cruise fan, but Jeff Palmer is flat out grotesque. Even in his youth he was creepy and gross. I hope T.C. didn't stoop that far.

by Anonymousreply 11203/20/2013

I'm a straight woman. I am blessed with an abundance of self-respect. My fiance and I love anal sex. We have hot sex anyway, but anal is the hottest. We rim each other after a nice shower together and it doesn't get any hotter than that. So, whoever says only women with low self-image engage in anal are kooks. As for the people who said women don't rim, some of us do.

by Anonymousreply 11303/20/2013

I'm a BIG fan of John/r110

by Anonymousreply 11403/20/2013

by Anonymousreply 11603/20/2013

[quote]My mussy is MOISTER than a Duncan Hines cake!!!

by Anonymousreply 11703/20/2013

R115 So, celibacy is our only real option as gay men, right? You're such a hypocrite. I guarantee that you do things sexually that would shock your friends and neighbors and here you are dishing out your disgust for gay men. Go eat a fucking yeast-infected, menstrual bleeding fucking pussy and get the fuck off of this gay man's forum.

by Anonymousreply 11803/20/2013

R115 - Okay let me get this "straight"!

Gay men can't have oral sex because we'll get tongue and throat cancer from HPV (if we were straight, we would be safe because God doesn't punish straight people with STDs).

Can't do anal because it's unnatural and we'll get cancer and lose our prostates, that is if the AIDS doesn't get us first (if we were straight, we would be safe because God doesn't punish straight people with STDs.

Can't do frottage because we could still get herpes or HPV (if we were straight, we would be safe because God doesn't punish straight people with STDs.

Can't masturbate because of impure thoughts will make us burn in hell, plus we'll go blind and grow hair on our palms.

So, I guess celibacy it is. You sound just like all those straight assholes who say that "there's nothing wrong with you having gay feelings, hon. Just don't act on them."

Go back to Westboro Baptist Church you Phelps-smelling asshole. What kind of sex do you approve of, Reverend Phelps?

by Anonymousreply 11903/20/2013

I really want to get fucked by R57.

by Anonymousreply 12003/20/2013

Newbies like R117 shouldn't have the option to vote for WW .

by Anonymousreply 12203/20/2013

I didn't know shithole was such a winner. I'll have to try that one.

by Anonymousreply 12303/20/2013

are all mussies moist? can some be as dry as the colorado rockies in summer? or as dry as betty white's 89 year old dusty driveway?

enquiring minds want to know.

do mussies ever boil over?

btw, how do we abbreviate shitpussy? is it a SHUSSY? TIA.

by Anonymousreply 12403/20/2013

my mussy's so wet!

(how wet is it??)

my mussy's so wet, it leaves a slime trail longer than a giant slug in heat!

(that's wet!)

by Anonymousreply 12503/20/2013

R120, get in line!

by Anonymousreply 12603/20/2013

R127 Yes, we are. And thank God for that!

by Anonymousreply 12803/20/2013

R127 Hey, I'm a straight guy. I've never been with a dude and never care to be, but gays are NOT disgusting. My brother is gay and two of my best friends are. Gays are just like anyone else. I do things in bed with my girlfriends that would probably make you shit your pants, but who cares? At the end of the day it's just sex. Life is short, live it up.

by Anonymousreply 12903/20/2013

R130 - Straight guys do NOT put things up their butts! That's an old gerbil's-tale.

by Anonymousreply 13103/20/2013

R131, How would you know?

by Anonymousreply 13203/20/2013

I have a good rule of thumb. Any time I am questioning myself as to what is an acceptable sexual practice, I ask myself, "What would Heath Ledger do? I mean, an force like him comes along only once in a century, so what would he do?" Then I act based on that.

by Anonymousreply 13303/20/2013

R133, LOL, I have a similar rule of thumb. I ask myself "What would Harry Styles and One Direction do?" Then I act accordingly. LOL.

by Anonymousreply 13403/20/2013

That's hysterical R122. I thought the same thing, but didn't feel like calling him out on it. I was a newbie once, too, after all.

by Anonymousreply 13503/20/2013

[quote]a good rule of thumb

A poor choice of words when discussing putting things up one's butt.

by Anonymousreply 13703/20/2013

R136 Fuck off, Shirley Phelps, you Westboro Baptist Church CUNT!!!! I very much care about my health and the health of others you homophobic shit-twat! I have NEVER had an STD in my life. I do not lick asses or eat shit like you people seem to think we all do.

I don't worry about what you and Rev. Phelps do in bed, so you don't worry about me, you homophobic X-tian bigot.

by Anonymousreply 13803/20/2013

I'll bet R136 is a Baptist Minister (with a wife and four kids) who trolls gay forums and gay porn sites for "research purposes." All the while beating off his needle-weenie with two fingers up his shit-hole.

by Anonymousreply 13903/20/2013

R136 Go back to glenn beck's or R-sh L-mberger's site and leave us alone.

by Anonymousreply 14003/20/2013

I know I am a minority within a minority, and I am gayer than gay gayerson, but it dont do nothing for me, I will eat ass or be eaten, but that is about it. Its a damn shame, believe me, I am well aware of my oddness.

by Anonymousreply 14103/20/2013

I think it's hilarious how so many straights think we're all a bunch of fist-fucking, shit-eating, whip-cracking, child molesting perverts. It makes me sick.

by Anonymousreply 14203/20/2013

R142 You forgot bestiality. They think gays all "have no morals" and will have sex with anything, including animals. And, they think that we're on the prowl for anything with a heartbeat. Even some of the ugliest, grossest, dirtiest scumbags think we want them. If they only knew.

by Anonymousreply 14303/20/2013

Well R134, I look to inspiration from Gale Harold. Because he played a queer folk on TV.

by Anonymousreply 14403/20/2013

I love a spot of bum-sex myself.

by Anonymousreply 14503/20/2013

A straight friend of mine even told me he had juice dripping down his cooley...what does it all mean? Is it an invitation to penetrate him anally?

by Anonymousreply 14603/20/2013

it means surprise anal

by Anonymousreply 14703/20/2013

by Anonymousreply 14803/20/2013

I had intended to mess with my mussy tonight after reading this thread, but wouldn't you know it? I came down with a splashy case of diarrhea. My mussy is so raw and sore. Guess I'll have to wait until another night. I must pop down to the apothecary to get something for my tummy.

by Anonymousreply 14903/21/2013

Just, ew.

Btw, I tricked with a straight guy a couple days ago, and he said he wants to fuck my SHMUSSY. Weird.

What could he possibly have meant?

by Anonymousreply 15003/21/2013

Shit pussy.

by Anonymousreply 15103/21/2013

Interesting, I didn't know straight guys were into shmussy.

by Anonymousreply 15203/21/2013

straight guys love anal

by Anonymousreply 15303/21/2013

more stories of how we discovered pleasure through our holes!

by Anonymousreply 15403/21/2013

[quote]I think it's hilarious how so many straights think we're all a bunch of fist-fucking, shit-eating, whip-cracking, child molesting perverts. It makes me sick.

And maybe these folks have read the post at R57.

by Anonymousreply 15603/21/2013

Can't believe it's been 20 posts since r136, and not one person has pointed out that saying "could care less" means gay people do care.

by Anonymousreply 15703/21/2013

Greetings, R156. This is R57. I feel the need to set you "straight", excuse my choice of words. I am not into kink. I do not "fist-fuck", "eat shit", "crack a whip", and I damn sure don't have a thing for the kiddies. No kinky shit here at all.

I just like a good, hot, sweaty, safe fuck. There's nothing wrong or sick about that. Gay men are continually belittled for enjoying anal sex. Mother fuckers clutch their god-damn pearls and shriek, "Oh, dear! That's so disgusting!" Meanwhile, back at the ranch, the mother-fuckers fuck their god-damn wives and girlfriends up the god-damn ass. What the fuck is the difference?

I don't apologize for giving a dude a hot shagging every chance I get. If you think sex is sick and disgusting, YOU are the one with the mother fucking problem.

REPEAT FOR THOSE HARD OF HEARING: I DON'T FIST-FUCK, EAT SHIT, CRACK WHIP, OR DIDDLE KIDDIES. So, get that shit out of your head and go back to the nunnery and clutch your god-damn pearls like a good little girl.

by Anonymousreply 15803/21/2013

Oh, dear! Is our little ole thread offending straight people?

by Anonymousreply 15903/21/2013

R160 "Just because YOUR gay DON'T mean you have to fuck a sewer hole."

Wow! Just wow. Did somebody skip her English Class in H.S. to smoke cigarettes and engage in the booty sex in the parking lot?

by Anonymousreply 16103/21/2013

R162 Go fuck yourself, long, hard & deep!

by Anonymousreply 16303/21/2013

Okay now I know these last few frau posts are trolls!

by Anonymousreply 16403/21/2013

Mama's mussy is burning like the Mississippi sun in July!

(I had too much red pepper on my pizza at lunch)

by Anonymousreply 16503/21/2013

I'm with you R166. Fuck the pearl clutchers with a concrete dildo right up their moist mussies!

by Anonymousreply 16703/22/2013

Back to your scrapbooking, r168. Go on now.

by Anonymousreply 16903/22/2013

If there is poop on the condom when I pull out, there is no second date.

by Anonymousreply 17003/22/2013

r170, you have anal sex on a first date? There are no words.

by Anonymousreply 17103/22/2013

R170 uses Grindr to find someone to meet for tea and scones.

by Anonymousreply 17203/22/2013

R170 I prefer that there is no poop on the condom when I pull out, but if there is, so be it. Shit happens. Sometimes, no matter how thoroughly the guy douches, some residue ends up on the rubber. Big deal. It happens to the best of them.

Like someone said earlier, straight men fuck their wives/girlfriends up the ass with no prep at all. It's happening right now as I'm typing this, in many homes and motel rooms around the world. They squirt some KY on their dick and plow on in. I'm sure they pull out with residue from her last seven meals on their dinkies. Don't be such a Pussy-Mary. We use condoms, most of them do not.

by Anonymousreply 17303/22/2013

R173 You sound like a man after my own hard.

by Anonymousreply 17403/22/2013

I wanna eat your mussy.

by Anonymousreply 17503/22/2013

This thread should be thrown down the garbage disposal.

by Anonymousreply 17603/22/2013

R20 I hope you didn't chew on your pencils or dial the phone with them. Ewwwww.

by Anonymousreply 17703/22/2013

R177 LOL.

by Anonymousreply 17803/22/2013

I discovered the pleasures of my anus when I was a young teen. It started with my fingers then I used the greased handle of a hairbrush (perfectly cyndrical). Mmm, the times I had! I bought my first dildo set when I was 17 and I've been driving my dirty back road daily since. Total bottom here!

by Anonymousreply 17903/22/2013

R179 Your post made me laugh so hard I had tears running down my face. I'm picturing you lying on your bag, legs in the air and hammering away at your asshole with a fucking hairbrush handle. It makes a hilarious visual for some reason. Maybe it was all the drinks I've had over the last 7 hours, but you made me laugh. Thank you!

by Anonymousreply 18003/23/2013

Dear Lord in Heavensh!

by Anonymousreply 18103/23/2013

OMG Mom--don't use that!!! ....hairbrush

by Anonymousreply 18203/23/2013

I discovered the wonders of having a pussy in July 1979 in San Francisco. I was 19 and got picked up by an older man, taken to a motel and fucked in the ass there. IT HURT. Afterwards thinking about it I felt empowered.

An old queen taught me how to douche my anus out and how to relax the muscles so the fucker can get his dick in the bung hole.

Mussy? Kind of cuntal.

by Anonymousreply 18303/23/2013

A "straight" guy on a gay board and on a thread about male on male anal sex no less. Yeah right. Time to come out, r129. You're fooling no one. Least of all your "girlfriends".

by Anonymousreply 18403/23/2013

I discovered my clitor-his the same time I discovered my mussy.

by Anonymousreply 18503/23/2013

My mussy looks like a cauliflower patch.

by Anonymousreply 18603/23/2013

[quote] I used the greased handle of a hairbrush

For me it was the hammer handle from my dad's toolbox - then later, the souvenir mini baseball bat from my brother's Mets memorabilia stash.

Little did they know ...

by Anonymousreply 18703/23/2013

Well......What If your Mussy has hair growing...........

by Anonymousreply 18803/26/2013

I have a shitoris that my bf loves to lick. Anyone else have one?

by Anonymousreply 18903/26/2013

He said shitoris!!!

by Anonymousreply 19003/26/2013

r191, there's nothing wrong with feminizing our body parts. It doesn't make us any less of a man.

by Anonymousreply 19203/26/2013

oh please...yes it does. If you are a man, you don't feminize yourself. You dont go around calling your buttholes mussies or tussie.

by Anonymousreply 19303/26/2013

OH FANK YOU! I discoverded my mussy!

by Anonymousreply 19403/26/2013

I am a massage therapist with a background in tantra. When I have performed anal massages on some of my clients (no penetration, just the stimulation of the nerve endings around the anus), even the gay clients are shocked by how intensely pleasurable it is. It's a relevation to the straight clients.

by Anonymousreply 19503/26/2013

I also find it very hard that a straight guy would be frequenting this board.

by Anonymousreply 19603/26/2013

this is how you start!

by Anonymousreply 19703/26/2013

My dude-erus is diseased!

by Anonymousreply 19804/10/2013

I always used the term "mangina" to describe my sweet-spot.

by Anonymousreply 19904/10/2013

The Mangina Monologues. Anyone have any ideas?

by Anonymousreply 20004/10/2013

Heaven forbid any str8 people find this'll send us back 50 years!

by Anonymousreply 20104/10/2013

I just hope someone writes a play called "The Vaguyna Monolgues". It would be a great vehicle for Reichen

by Anonymousreply 20204/10/2013

R202 Too late! I just read it. You people are sickos and must be stopped!

by Anonymousreply 20304/10/2013

I meant my comment for R201. I was just so flustered by what I had read.

by Anonymousreply 20404/10/2013

I AM str8, R201, and I am appalled by this filth. I will pray for each and every one of you in my nightly Park revivals.

by Anonymousreply 20504/10/2013

by Anonymousreply 20606/20/2013

by Anonymousreply 20706/21/2014
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!