Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Baby Beiber prreaches his entitlement on the press, lohan, blames everyone but himself

In a statement posted to Instagram on Thursday, Justin Bieber laid into the media (and Lindsay Lohan) about claims that he is entering rehab, adding that despite what others are advising, he's no longer out to "keep the press happy."

Posting the rant with little punctuation or grammar, Bieber begins by saying: "I'm tired of all the countless lies in the press right now. Saying I'm going to rehab and how my family is disappointed in me. My family is beyond proud."

The 19-year-old Baby singer adds:[bold] "If Anyone believes i need rehab thats their own stupidity [/bold]lol I'm 19 with 5 number one albums, 19 and I've seen the whole world. 19 and I've accomplished more than I could've ever dreamed of, i'm 19 and it must be scary to some people to think that this is just the beginning. I know my talent level and i know i got my head on straight. i know who i am and i know who i'm not My messege is to to believe."

This statement comes after Bieber's rough 19th birthday week. The teen heartthrob's London party never happened, he had a health scare during one of his concerts and he lunged at a paparazzi. Needless to say, media outlets were on hand to report on all the instances.

"I honestly don't care if you don't believe in me because I believe in me, and look where that's gotten me so far.. I'm writing this with a smile on my face and love in my heart," Bieber continues on about the rehab rumors. "Letting u know first hand how I feel rather than have these story linger. I'm a good person with a big heart. And don't think I deserve all of this negative press I've worked my ass off to get where I am and my hard work doesn't stop here. i'm growing up finding myself while having people watch me and criticise me everyday i think im doing pretty damn good." [bold] However, Bieber couldn't just leave it at that. He had to end his rant by taking a dig a Lilo. "And to those comparing me to Lindsey Lohan," he writes. "Look at her 2012 tax statements."[/bold]

by Anonymousreply 15703/19/2013

OMG he is stupid, so stupid he does not yet realize he has already peaked.

by Anonymousreply 103/14/2013

Little Justin Bieber will be completely flamed out 24 months.

You heard it here first.

by Anonymousreply 203/14/2013

Ugly little dyke tyke.

by Anonymousreply 303/14/2013

Even though he's almost 3 times older than Bieber, I think Papa Michael Lohan could kick this kid's ass and may not take kindly to some punk trashing his daughter (however deserving that trashing may be).

by Anonymousreply 403/14/2013

He needs to thank the puberty gods that he hasn't reached it yet b/c that's the only reason he's any kind of longevity at all. He also keeps mentioning his age 19!!! like it's some sort of excuse to act like a spoiled drugged out brat. He probably has enough hangers on who say, "You're fine, you should've seen me at 19, say, you gonna snort that line?"

He needs to watch Lief Garret's Behind the Music.

by Anonymousreply 503/14/2013

Wow. He is really very conceited.

by Anonymousreply 603/14/2013

Apparently, 19 isn't old enough to learn how to make a dignified statement denying the rehab reports & just leaving it at that.

by Anonymousreply 703/14/2013

So little self-awareness went into crafting that "statement." It's really startling grandiosity, but then I think they're precisely the sort of words his handlers repeat to him on a regular basis. So he parrots it. Oh, well. Plenty of others who actually did have some musical talent fizzled as he will.

by Anonymousreply 803/14/2013

This should not have been let out. notice he didn't DENY using drugs. He doth protest a bit much no?

Oh the days of our instant communications media! When celebrities can trash their own career with the quick flash of their mobile phone. How awesome is this?

UPDATE: 8:48 AM PDT: Bieber just re-posted, but he deleted the reference to Lindsay.

I suspect his handlers are getting tired of him. He's gone roque.

by Anonymousreply 903/14/2013

[quote]After tuckering himself out this week and cancelling his popular musical shows, sources confirmed that the singing dancing boy is very upset, and is refusing to get dressed up and sing and dance again until he’s feeling all better.

by Anonymousreply 1003/14/2013

rogue r9.

by Anonymousreply 1103/14/2013

Roque? Is that what they play in rehab, R9?

by Anonymousreply 1203/14/2013

I can't wait till this little asshole's 15 minutes are over.

by Anonymousreply 1303/14/2013

And dumb ass Ellen is stupid for having this asshole on her show all the time like he's so wonderful.

by Anonymousreply 1403/14/2013

I never thought I would defend Lohan, but...

She has obviously been in a really bad place for a very long while. Beiber was truly rather far the fuck out of line thrashing her. If anything Beiber should look at Lohan as a cautionary tale.

I think Beiber needs to be reigned in at this point. He obviously wrote his missive to the press by himself. It is all good and well that he is a rather wealthy 19 year old (if he is indeed actually 19), but he is full of shit if he thinks that his being a product is worthy of trashing someone who is really quite ill in order to make himself appear as though he is more than he will ever be.

This kid is not a musician. He is more than likely not even 19. He is a product and might as well be a box of cereal if you really stop and think about it. This whole "scene" with Beiber has just been marketed to death and the kid is burned out and more than likely doing drugs and drinking no differently than Lohan does.

Where are his parents? I do not believe for an instant that he is actually 19 at all. I just don't. So, where the hell are his parents?

by Anonymousreply 1503/14/2013

I love this tender little fella.

by Anonymousreply 1603/14/2013

[quote]I think Bieber needs to be reigned in at this point.

by Anonymousreply 1703/14/2013

Here's his dad getting matching tattoo with him.

by Anonymousreply 1803/14/2013

Oh Justin, don't be so glum! Here, have another car! Have another one for your drug dealing friend over there! Do I get a round of applause from my audience for this generosity or what?

by Anonymousreply 1903/14/2013

Making a disparaging reference to Lohan is kind of like kicking a three-legged dog. Once his balls drop and the teenage girs who are his audience go away to college, his 15 minutes will be over.

by Anonymousreply 2003/14/2013

r20. Please, put a Bieber wig on an animated loofah sponge and he's forgotten the very next day.

by Anonymousreply 2103/14/2013

Blind item from yesterday:

[Blind Gossip] Here comes the intervention! A little late, but late is better than never.

This young performer has been out of control for the better part of a year now. Dr*gs and alc*hol and bad influences have all caught up with him and led to a myriad of personal and professional problems.

In the next two weeks, his parent/s, another relative, a childhood friend, an older male star, and (surprisingly) his ex-girlfriend, will be doing a group sit-down with him over a recent series of f*ck-ups, all of which are a direct result of the star’s bad behavior. So far, no members of his management team plan on participating. Definitely not included in this group are his new friends, who are believed to be contributing to the problem.

What took so long? Resistance on everyone’s part to stop the money machine and/or permanently label the young star (as a dr*ggie or alc*holic). They know that once he is pulled from center stage that he may not regain his reputation or momentum. Young girls are a fickle audience, and there is a strong possibility that they will move on quickly if this star is out of the spotlight.

The group will try to convince him to take some time off and go to rehab. However, they are prepared for the fact that he is young and arrogant and thinks he knows best… and will consequently refuse. And he may do that. He is at the age of majority, and they cannot force him to anything he doesn’t want to do. So they have a residential facility ready, but are also prepared to offer a non-residential option that will allow him to continue to meet his work obligations.

In any case, this will all happen within the next two weeks. If he suddenly disappears for a “vacation” or for some medical problem, he is in rehab. If he continues in the public eye but seems more lucid, he is doing the non-residential treatment (but don’t expect him to talk about it). If everything stays the same, that means that he has refused treatment and will continue his downward spiral. We’ll know soon enough.

by Anonymousreply 2203/14/2013

Ha ha ha...He told you all.

by Anonymousreply 2303/14/2013

[quote]Baby Beiber

Oh, daer.

by Anonymousreply 2403/14/2013

He sounds absolutely insufferable.

I love how he bangs on about his accomplishments like they have any bearing whatsoever on his incredibly bratty conduct.

If he has such an inflated ego that he thinks he's too good to treat other humans with respect, that's sad.

by Anonymousreply 2503/14/2013

[quote]However, Bieber couldn't just leave it at that. He had to end his rant by taking a dig a Lilo. "And to those comparing me to Lindsey Lohan," he writes. "Look at her 2012 tax statements."

So mean-spirited and snide.

Also once again: nothing to do with your behaviour, Bieber

by Anonymousreply 2603/14/2013

Christ he's such a megalomaniac, completely satisfied with himself.

This little trashy Canadian hopes that he'll keep finding success but mimicking American rap stars and that will propel him into adult stardom.

Meanwhile, just how much are mom, dad and the sea of hangars-on siphoning from him?

Are little girls STILL going wild for this kid?

by Anonymousreply 2703/14/2013

Blind Gossip posted an item that said an intervention is nigh, and we'd know in two weeks whether he entered real rehab, outpatient rehab, or whether he's gone completely out of control and is just doing whatever now. I guess we're getting the answer early.

by Anonymousreply 2803/14/2013

The little girls who go wild for him are conformists. It's not about Bieber as much as it is fitting in with their peer group. They'll tear down his posters as soon as his replacement is chosen.

by Anonymousreply 2903/14/2013

L'enfant terrible, and not in a good way.

by Anonymousreply 3003/14/2013

Oh, sorry. My computer didn't refresh the whole thread. Didn't see the BI was already posted above.

by Anonymousreply 3103/14/2013

[quote]i'm 19 and it must be scary to some people to think that this is just the beginning.

lol nope

by Anonymousreply 3203/14/2013

Maybe he doesn't understand we love to watch them build a career to tear them to shreds when the going gets rough.

by Anonymousreply 3303/14/2013

Whatever happened to Baby Beiber?

by Anonymousreply 3403/14/2013

R33 that seems to be the rule for female performers though. Male ones seem to have an easier time or fade quietly into obscurity.

by Anonymousreply 3503/14/2013

and? who cares? I am sorry that JB and LL seem to have problems, probably related to substance abuse- but no more than I am for any other young person who is on a self destructive path. I am not a fan of either because I cannot find a reason to be one!

The only recent musician/entertainer I have found talented and interesting is Amy Winehouse.

by Anonymousreply 3603/14/2013

He's such a treasure.

by Anonymousreply 3703/14/2013

I feel sorry for Beiber, but OTOH he has to know that the world doesn't revolve around him.

by Anonymousreply 3803/14/2013

[quote]The only recent musician/entertainer I have found talented and interesting is Amy Winehouse.

Yeah, but Winehouse had raw talent, Bieber was pretty much media made.

by Anonymousreply 3903/14/2013

Didn't Beiber used to talk all the time about his faith and family values? It must have been just to appeal to little girls.

by Anonymousreply 4003/14/2013

Please crash in your Fisker.

by Anonymousreply 4103/14/2013

I just wish he'd start pulling up his pants. A belt is your friend.

by Anonymousreply 4203/14/2013

R40, lots of religious folks do drugs. The beautiful part to that is when he pisses his career away he can go and do drugs for 5 years and come back "healed in Jesus' name" and have a whole new career.

by Anonymousreply 4303/14/2013

Amazing that Justin Bieber is one of the most famous people on the planet, and still, so many idiots spell his name wrong ("Beiber"). What ignorance.

by Anonymousreply 4403/14/2013

Motherfuckers, the guy is nineTEEN. Nineteen years old, okay? He got famous before he had full legal rights, and now he has those rights, and he's surrounded - surrounded - by people who want his money.

Did you have your shit together when you were 19?

Even if you did have your shit together, were you incapable of making immature-sounding statements?

Lay off the dude.

by Anonymousreply 4503/14/2013

[quote]Amazing that Justin Bieber is one of the most famous people on the planet, and still, so many idiots spell his name wrong ("Beiber"). What ignorance.

Maybe some of us don't really give a fuck about him enough to bother learning or remembering how to spell his last name.

by Anonymousreply 4603/14/2013

I'm trying to picture what he will look like at 21

hmmm I can't...

by Anonymousreply 4703/14/2013

Nice try, R46. But anyone who gives enough of a "fuck" to post a comment about him on DatLounge or elsewhere should at least spell his name right.

Oh, I understand: Idiots can't comprehend how or why his name is pronounced "Beeber" but spelled "Bieber." I'm actually surprised more of said idiots don't spell it "Beeber."

by Anonymousreply 4803/14/2013

Up till about a few months ago, I used to say Justin Beaver.

My friends always cringed and frowned but never corrected me.

by Anonymousreply 4903/14/2013

DatLounge?

Coming from the person who is mid lecture about spelling?

by Anonymousreply 5003/14/2013

God, he does sound like an insufferable douche.I will say, however, that he is a fantastic drummer and a decent musician. He can't sing well, but he can play a bit.

by Anonymousreply 5103/14/2013

Why is he dissing LiLo, I give him a few years and he will be in a worst state.

And the public I'm sure will not be so kind to him.

by Anonymousreply 5203/14/2013

Not sure why he feels the need to diss Lohans tax statements, I'm sure his mothers tax statements looked way worse up until a couple of years ago.

by Anonymousreply 5303/14/2013

Ha-ha, that douche. In two years he'll be the main attraction of 'ass to ass' sex show events for the rich and famous with rowdy guys cheering and hollering.

Well, let's get down to it: Next!

by Anonymousreply 5403/14/2013

[quote]I'm 19 with 5 number one albums, 19 and I've seen the whole world. 19 and I've accomplished more than I could've ever dreamed of, i'm 19 and it must be scary to some people to think that this is just the beginning.

He's been to Nice and the Isle of Greece...

by Anonymousreply 5503/14/2013

This is proof why fame and money shouldn't happen to kids and teens.

by Anonymousreply 5603/14/2013

[quote]i'm 19 and it must be scary to some people to think that this is just the beginning.

You're right about that fetus.

THAT IS INDEED VERY SCARY though not in the way you think.

by Anonymousreply 5703/14/2013

Hey, we've got a fan-gurl (R44 & 48]getting huffy! Y'all say some stuff to piss him off!

by Anonymousreply 5803/14/2013

Do you think his cum is more watery or glue-like in viscosity?

by Anonymousreply 5903/14/2013

[quote]Amazing that Justin Bieber is one of the most famous people on the planet, and still, so many idiots spell his name wrong ("Beiber"). What ignorance.

It's wrong... [italic]shockingly[/italic] wrong!!!

by Anonymousreply 6003/14/2013

People are concerned with our border with Mexico. We need to shut the border along Canada, too. Keep Bieber out of here.

by Anonymousreply 6103/14/2013

[quote]there's a big difference between (1) my having made a typo, and (2) all you queens not knowing how to spell the name of one of the most famous people on the planet ;-)

You tell 'em, gurl!

by Anonymousreply 6303/14/2013

I agree with R61. Can't someone revoke his work visa and send him packing back to Canada with his crappy attitude and rotten driving? It's not as if we don't enough talented tweens here for the little girls and the ephebophiles to obsess over.

by Anonymousreply 6403/14/2013

It's interesting how childhood has been extended longer and longer. When my grandmother was 19 she had been married for almost two years and was a mother of one and a stepmother to two after marrying my widowed grandfather. She didn't while away her days smoking blunts and drink sizzurp because she was "only 19" and "just a kid." She was an adult, she behaved as one, and everyone expected her to behave as one. Maybe if everyone expected Justin whatever his name is to behave as an adult, he would too.

by Anonymousreply 6503/14/2013

The effects of fame, money and power on your personality can be hard for an adult to control for young people it is even worse as we have seen with countless teenage stars. When you take some douchey trash like Bieber what do you expect.

by Anonymousreply 6603/14/2013

He's apologized about the LiLo part of his rant.

by Anonymousreply 6703/14/2013

What R65 said

by Anonymousreply 6803/14/2013

Finally some credit: "Justin Bieber Just Invented An Amazing New Use for Instagram".

by Anonymousreply 6903/14/2013

He's right about the comparisons to Lindsay. Lindsay is a one hit wonder who has stayed in the tabloid eye for years. But her career dried up years ago, and the majority just roll their eyes and tune out when her name is mentioned.

Justin has had a lot more success than her. I don't even like the guy, but I can at least admit common sense.

by Anonymousreply 7003/14/2013

I have no sympathy for him.

by Anonymousreply 7103/14/2013

Well, R70, common sense would indicate that he'll soon be a bigger mess than LiLo, and at a younger age.

After all, he has virtually unlimited funds with which to fund his descent into decadence. I'm picturing a 20 year-old Charlie Sheen.

by Anonymousreply 7203/14/2013

Who cares about him? I don't buy his music, don't listen to it and I would bet 99% of dlers dont' either.

by Anonymousreply 7303/14/2013

On the one hand, it's a sort of object lesson in the dangers of the spotlight. I mean, it wasn't hard to see coming.

But on the other hand, you have guys like Leo back in his TITANIC days or Zac Efron when HSM was at its peak. They managed to hit those teeny bopper heights and still escape the traps. You can not like them or their work, but they didn't melt down into a big ego-y mess like Bieber is doing right now. They did their fucking jobs.

A 20 year old Charlie Sheen is right. And it's gonna get a whole lot worse before it gets any better.

by Anonymousreply 7503/14/2013

Get out your popcorn. Bieber is just warming up.

by Anonymousreply 7603/14/2013

It's really funny that he seems so concerned what people think of him. Otherwise why would he bother? I picture him tossing and turning at night, all upset that someone on a message board doesn't find him talented.

by Anonymousreply 7703/14/2013

Yeah, he's seen the whole world. Like the time he went to the "Sixteenth Chapel."

by Anonymousreply 7803/14/2013

R77 I think he has probably been reading comments about him and been hurt by them for years now. There is a lot of hate out there for him and most prior to his recent meltdowns so I'm not sure its only becuase he's been "acting out". he's done well financially but that kind of hate is bound to screw you up emotionally, as we can see from his posts which seem to show the negativity is getting to him. I can't blame him though, I'd be freaked out too.

by Anonymousreply 7903/14/2013

r65, he's not behaving any less "adult" than many other celebs.

by Anonymousreply 8003/14/2013

He needs a good old-fashioned Elvis drafting into the Army. And then a well-placed IED.

by Anonymousreply 8203/14/2013

This thread is amusing me. I had no idea this little douche had fans on DL (save for those who'd like to fuck him in his young ass).

Now we're being chewed out for misspelling his sacred name, Heaven forfend

[quote]And you also can't compare them....Bieber has gotten trashed since day one.

No, you can't compare them. Whatever Lohan has become, she was once a talented girl with a promising career. She was making a film, Georgia Rule, with two Oscar winners at the time things began publicly unravelling.

Bieber was never particularly distinguished, even by teen idol standards. His continued popularity has mote to do with his stunted development, than any talent. Every night when he says his prayers, he should give thanks for delayed puberty.

by Anonymousreply 8303/14/2013

Lohan met Wilmer Valderrama, a toxic man who turns every guy (like Joey Jonas) or gal (Lindsay Lohan, Demi Lovato, etc.) into a drugged out mess.

Bieber has 'just' a rebellious phase where he thinks too highly of himself.

by Anonymousreply 8503/14/2013

That little idiot needs to sit down with Aaron Carter, and discuss things. Including his future.

by Anonymousreply 8603/14/2013

I hope he HAS all of his bragged-about earnings. Does he know if his parents/guardians have spent almost everything? Canadians are notoriously frugal (I know, I used to live there for a few years, in college) so hopefully not.

Canadians are often polite and self-effacing; Bieber seems to have missed the boat there.

To the posters who wonder if he really IS 19, I think he probably is - some people do get started young: Lee Ann, Taylor, Miley; I know actors often lie about their ages - and doubtless some child stars, too - but some of them really are just that young.

We'll see if anyone CAN talk to him.

by Anonymousreply 8703/14/2013

R85 Never heard Joe Jonas and Valderrama were friends (or more).

Have to agree that Valderrama is toxic. Very telling that he's friendly with the Girls Gone Wild guy. They're really two of a kind.

by Anonymousreply 8903/14/2013

Joey went solo for a bit. Rumor has it that, because of him being gay (and seeing how his older brother was forced into a loveless marriage by his parents), he turned his back on his family and partied with the wrong crowd (Wilmer Vaderrama) which turned him into a major druggie. Several Blind Items on Blind Gossip indicate that the family tried interventions and he finally agreed to come back but mainly to make some money with his brothers which whom he is now on tour.

by Anonymousreply 9003/14/2013

He and Aaron could have some hot sex.

by Anonymousreply 9103/14/2013

I totally agree with R88. Leave Justin alone. He is as important to the under-30 crowd as Elton John or Maddona is to the over-30s. I don't condemn Elton or Maddona, so why must you condemn Justin? It's jealousy over your lost youth. We have it and you want it.

by Anonymousreply 9203/14/2013

Madonna, I might give you, but Elton John? Elton John was one of the great pop song writers of the rock era. Do you HONESTLY think anyone's going to remember one note of Bieber's music in ten years? In two years even?

All this disdain for Bieber isn't about youth. It's about undeserved success. Boy can't sing, boy can't dance. And, as proven by this Instagram nonsense, he thinks he's in league with Michael Jackson. He's not even in league with Joey Fatone.

by Anonymousreply 9303/14/2013

Nothing riles up the eld*rg*ys like a good Bieber thread. Hiss, my pretties, hiss!

by Anonymousreply 9403/14/2013

R88 less sizerp

by Anonymousreply 9503/14/2013

[quote]He is as important to the under-30 crowd as Elton John or Maddona is to the over-30s.

I don't know anyone over 20 who likes him, let alone thinks he's someone important enough to look up to (I'm 24 btw). Like R20 said, his 15 are up when the teen girls are off to college.

by Anonymousreply 9603/14/2013

The comparison is more to Donny Osmond than to Elton. It wasn't a dumb teen-idol thing for kids to like Elton in the 70s, he was just the premiere pop-rock artist until 1977. His 70s hits are standards, Bieber's hits aren't going to be remembered at all. Anyone who doesn't know that is just slow, and being young is no excuse.

by Anonymousreply 9703/14/2013

It's not just childhood extended well into your teen years, it's also staying a teenager well into your thirties, and in some cases, forties. But I digress.

It's easier to manipulate immature teens than responsible adults.

People just need to man up

by Anonymousreply 9803/14/2013

The Bieber fans I know of are well below 13.

My two neices are both 9, my friends kids are both 7, my god daughter is 11, my.... and the list goes on.

by Anonymousreply 9903/14/2013

"Whatever Lohan has become, she was once a talented girl with a promising career"

She was already trouble on the set of Georgia Rule and the one with Meryl. Both ladies carried her ass on screen, and tore into it off because of her unprofessionalism.

Her "talent" has always been overrated. She was never going to become the next Sarah Bernhardt or Streep.

You don't have to be a fan of Bieber or like his music to realize he's a lot more professional and has actually worked his ass off to achieve what he has. Something Lindsay hasn't done.

by Anonymousreply 10003/14/2013

[quote]You don't have to be a fan of Bieber to realize he's a lot more professional and has actually worked his ass off to achieve what he has.

You better fucking believe Bieber has "worked" his ass.

by Anonymousreply 10103/14/2013

I love r94. Best post of the week.

by Anonymousreply 10203/14/2013

Jesus, R102, that was the most predictable post of the week. That joke was overdone the day after the original EST appeared. But then, Bieber fans aren't known for their taste.

And R94, you don't need to be middle-aged, much less elderly, to see Justin uhas little to offer but boyish good looks and hype.

[quote]She was never going to become the next Sarah Bernhardt or Streep.

Who said she was? Exaggerate much?

By the same logic, Bieber will not be the next Enrico Caruso. Hell, talent-wise he's not even on the level of One Direction.

by Anonymousreply 10303/14/2013

R99, I have 2 nieces 9 and 10 who scream in horror if someone asks if they like Bieber. They would be mortified if someone thought they liked him. It's all One Direction. Not a single one of his songs is on their Ipods. Has anyone ever been to one of his concerts? I would love to see the people actually paying to see the little twerp.

by Anonymousreply 10403/14/2013

I just can't believe he has 36 million Twitter followers.

by Anonymousreply 10503/14/2013

r104, most Bieber fans look kind of like the guys at Sean Cody or CollegeDudes247

by Anonymousreply 10603/14/2013

yall are just mad that he is getting all that good black dick. thirsty hating bitches!

by Anonymousreply 10803/14/2013

6.) People who have taste in music.

by Anonymousreply 10903/14/2013

6. People.who have any taste in music and popculture.

by Anonymousreply 11003/14/2013

He's massively insecure because he's stupid (didn't know what 'german' means, 'sixteenth chapel', etc). He's going to alienate his tween fans with his whitebread gangster shtick, and he can look to vanilla ice for a snapshot of his future.

by Anonymousreply 11103/14/2013

I love Bieber. I think he's making some of the hottest, most complex music on the scene today. I'm no twinkie, either. I'm 35. I have all of his music on my iPod. He's a very talented young man. He's at least as good as any other teen idle of any era: Elvis Presley (I've never heard him but I know he was popular long ago), The Beatles, David Cassidy, Wham, NKOTB, Nsync, etc. His music will live as long as theirs mark my words.

Whoever compared him to Elton John... Bitch please! Biebers song "Baby" alone washes the floor with Elton Johns "Circle of Life" or "Don't Go Breaking My Heart." Its all just popular music at the end of the day. Bieb will be around for many years. I love him.

by Anonymousreply 11303/14/2013

R113 I hope the fuck that you're joking. Justin Bieber is in no way in the same league as Elvis Presley or the fucking Beatles! Not even in the same galaxy.

As for the Elton John comment, you are comparing Bieber's biggest generic hit to Elton's worst songs. Go back and listen to quality Elton hits like "Tiny Dancer", "Levon", "Daniel", "Your Song", "Rocket Man", "Bennie & The Jets", "Goodbye Yellow Brick Road". etc. and then re-evaluate your comment!

by Anonymousreply 11403/14/2013

I'll admit that I don't find most of Bieber's music appealing. It's not really bad or anything, just bland and lacking in melody or energy. But I WANT to like him, I really do, because the people who hate him are such absolute scum.

by Anonymousreply 11503/14/2013

He is self destructing as I write. I love it. If this kid has a meltdown this early in his life / career, the future does not bode well. He's blown it already.

by Anonymousreply 11603/14/2013

I actually can't get enough of Bieber. Rather, I can't get enough of the story that is Bieber. It's not so black and white. He's cute and possibly genuine but surrounded by things I abhor - an anti-Semitic, fundamentalist mother, money grubbing talent management that likely has an unfair and disproportionate percentages of the Bieber bucks, an absent father who comes back when there's gravy to be had, etc.

It's a perfect soap opera of negativity around Bieber who, while rough around the edges, is actually rather likable. It's just he's been given the access to things he can't handle. He's punching in way above his weight. It's like Charlie Sheen, he's been enabled the whole time by the people who should have his best interest at heart but don't. The difference is that Bieber isn't a raging and voilent thug like Sheen. Bieber said it himself, he's got a big heart and his message is believe. He's got to step past the bullshit and keep his stride...I'll be rooting for him.

His music is rather bad, though. Beauty and a Beat, however, is a decent piece of pop music that captures the times (unfavorable times deserve unfavorable pop music sometimes).

by Anonymousreply 11703/14/2013

r113 I really hope you're being sarcastic.

by Anonymousreply 11803/14/2013

Beiber is just a kid, and all the things he's seen and that are expected of him are just overwhelming. So, he's probably getting to a point where he's freaking out a little. His parents may have kept him sheltered from a lot of the evil part of the world.

But still, he's a KID. Cut him some slack. He hasn't shot anybody, murdered school children, or raped his girlfriend/boyfriend/or whatever.

Not a fan of his music, but I work with kids his age and see this shit all the time.

by Anonymousreply 11903/14/2013

If I had as big an allowance when I was 19, I'd be coked off of my balls. No question about it. Don't want to speculate too hard here, but...that's what it seems like.

by Anonymousreply 12003/14/2013

Stop whimpering about how put-upon Bieber is. Even a stupid brat like him can figure out how to make his 100+ million dollar fortune last the rest of his life. He's filthy rich, not a poor little tragic baby just because he's getting some bad press and everyone isn't a fan.

by Anonymousreply 12103/14/2013

He's tantamount to retarded. I'd be surprised if his IQ is above 85.

by Anonymousreply 12203/14/2013

How much longer before he dies in a fiery crash in the Fisker.

by Anonymousreply 12303/15/2013

dead by 30

by Anonymousreply 12403/15/2013

She works hard for the money. So hard for it, honey. She works hard for the money. So you better treat her right.

Onetta here in the corner stand and wonders where she is. And it's strange to her, some people seem to have everything. 9 am on the hour hand and she's waiting for the bell. And she's looking real pretty. She's waiting for her clientele.

She works hard for the money. So hard for it, honey. She works hard for the money. So you better treat her right.

Twentyeight years have come and gone. And she's seen a lot of tears of the ones who come in. They really seem to need her there. It's a sacrifice working day to day. For little money just tips for pay. But it's worth it all just to hear them say that they care.

She already knows she's seen her bad times. She already knows these are the good times. She'll never sell out, she never will, not for a dollar bill. She works haaaaard.........

by Anonymousreply 12503/15/2013

R44 most famous person on the planet? He's barely known outside the US and Canada

The planet isn't the US dear.

by Anonymousreply 12603/15/2013

friend saw him at a club in miami...coke.

by Anonymousreply 12703/15/2013

He may be annoying and obnoxious, but given how he grew up (parenting, money, fame, immaturity, etc) I tend to shrug it off. Well, more of tune him out. However, I don't wish on him anything bad. We've had and still have enough young kids used then corrupted by this hollywood monster, I don't want him to end up like another Amanda Bynes or Lohan. I really wish his mother steps up before it's too late.

by Anonymousreply 12803/15/2013

R93 for the record Madonna has more hits than Elton and her back catalogue is already more remembered than Eltons.

Her first 1990 greatest hits album The Immaculate Collection is one of the biggest selling albums of all time with over 30 million copies sold and the biggest selling greatest hits album by a solo artist of all time.

I know a few people that HATE Madonna but they have that album, the music lives on.

by Anonymousreply 12903/15/2013

I truly hate him for making me feel sorry for Lindsay fucking Lohan. Wow. Only a mega-douche like him could make me feel that way.

That bitch queen remark at the end is so crass and trashy that it's unbelievable. Why is he dragging someone who did absolutely nothing to him into this drama?

Obviously it has reached the point that his parents are too afraid to discipline him because he controls the reigns now and he realizes that he is the meal ticket, thus holds all the power.

He is not Chris Brown. He can sustain the bad boy image. His tween fans want the soft, slightly feminine, non-threatening boy. Not the raging homo-thug that he's become.

by Anonymousreply 13003/15/2013

Is he still a virgin?

by Anonymousreply 13103/15/2013

Bieber needs a spanking, not rehab!

by Anonymousreply 13203/15/2013

[quote]That bitch queen remark at the end is so crass and trashy that it's unbelievable.

Pretty mild compared to the vicious things that get said on DL by most of you bitches.

by Anonymousreply 13303/15/2013

A homeschooled brat with fame, money, and access to twitter and instagram. You'd think it would be easy to ignore him. But looks like it isn't.

by Anonymousreply 13403/15/2013

r133, we are not public figures who have to live up to a fake non-threatening family friendly image that was carefully crafted by a PR team.

Money and fame usually come with a price. Bieber thinks he doesn't have to pay it, but soon enough he will learn that one doesn't come without the other.

by Anonymousreply 13503/15/2013

What happened to the days when these statements were released through PR reps? When did it become okay for celebs to shoot out whatever they wanted through Twitter and Instagram? Are they crazy? Celebs are supposed to have public online profiles for their fans and private profiles under fake names for their very close friends and family.

Celebs and social media just seem to not go together. Too many of them have gotten in trouble by spouting off. It really must be a nightmare for publicists now.

by Anonymousreply 13603/15/2013

If Britney's father can get a conservatorship at Her age, there is no reason Biebs parents can't do the same.!!

by Anonymousreply 13703/15/2013

I say it would be sweet justice if Lohan had another convenient accident and mowed this little loser down.

And then they let her go this time.

by Anonymousreply 13803/15/2013

The little shit. I hope he drops dead soon, so we won't have to see his lightbulb-shaped head everywhere.

by Anonymousreply 13903/15/2013

A bit harsh, R139

by Anonymousreply 14003/15/2013

[quote]I say it would be sweet justice if Lohan had another convenient accident and mowed this little loser down.

That should totally be in a Scary Movie sequel. Bieber stepping out of a club being a douche and all of a sudden he gets hit by a car with his body flying through the air. Out of the car's driver seat jumps Lindsay Lohan screaming 'the black kid did it, the black kid did it!' with no black kid or person being around.

by Anonymousreply 14103/15/2013

[quote]When did it become okay for celebs to shoot out whatever they wanted through Twitter and Instagram?

Twitter and Intagram are every publicist's nightmare. Hard to control, impulsive clients are now completely unmanageable thanks to these things.

by Anonymousreply 14203/15/2013

[quote]Bieber needs a spanking, not rehab!

The bitch needs to come out of her closet.

by Anonymousreply 14303/15/2013

[quote]The little shit. I hope he drops dead soon, so we won't have to see his lightbulb-shaped head everywhere.

Actually, I hope he doesn't. Not because I care about the little shit but because if he does drop dead the idiot fangurls will drive us crazy and try to make him into the next King of pop that died tragically. I think the best punishment for this dumb dyke is just to lose everything and fade away.

by Anonymousreply 14403/15/2013

Eld*rg*y was banned? HAHAHHA stupid cunts.

by Anonymousreply 14503/15/2013

R127, was it a gay or straight club?

by Anonymousreply 14603/15/2013

R112, best post in the thread. I especially agree with #5

"pretentious hipster types who claim his music is bad (while they proceed to listen to some of the most horrendous shit on earth simply because they like the image it creates for them)"

by Anonymousreply 14703/15/2013

Why do you "love" that he is not doing well, r116?

If every other poster would just be so honest this thread would be over now.

It's all about jealousy, but there is help out there.

by Anonymousreply 14803/15/2013

r116 was posting as Lindsay Lohan who Bieber insulted, she is the one who loves that he isn't doing well. Look at how the post is signed, idiot.

And his music is teen-idol garbage, you don't have to be a snob not to like it, just a reasonably intelligent adult.

by Anonymousreply 14903/15/2013

What an unpleasant, shallow, little braggart Beiber is.

Hope his 15 minutes will be up soon.

by Anonymousreply 15003/15/2013

straight club

by Anonymousreply 15103/19/2013

I think he's several years younger than he claims. He's always looked younger and smaller than normal for his stated age, and now he's beginning to show the first traces of peach fuzz on his upper lip... at NINETEEN? Seriously, doesn't peach fuzz usually start at fourteen to sixteen?

If he's really younger, then all the rumors about drugs, bad behavior, evil stagle parents, and sleeping with that rapper become incredibly disturbing.

by Anonymousreply 15203/19/2013

What rapper is he sleeping with?

by Anonymousreply 15303/19/2013

You're damn stupid, R152. Do you know that?

by Anonymousreply 15403/19/2013

R153, there was a recent post here that claimed that during his SNL stint it was common knowledge with the cast members that Bieber is gay and was "passed around" during his early years trying to break into the business. No idea if this info is accurate or not, but he doesn't scream straight to me.

by Anonymousreply 15503/19/2013

I didn't like his comment about Lohan so was happy that he deleted it right away and apologized for the comment. I wis them both the best.

by Anonymousreply 15603/19/2013

Thanks R151. I'm not surprised he has issues with drugs - this may in fact only be the beginning. I do find it hard to believe he is completely straight and have always imagined his "issues" are in part due to trying to be something he is not. That said, he could just be a very fem straight guy. Either way, he has issues he probably needs some help with.

by Anonymousreply 15703/19/2013
Need more help? Click Here.