The BEAUTIFUL Jennifer Aniston For Aveeno

Oh, my sides!!

by Anonymousreply 4804/07/2013

Aveeno does wonders for my skin.

Just sayin'

by Anonymousreply 103/14/2013

She is beautiful. She never ages.

by Anonymousreply 203/14/2013

She was never beautiful, not even pretty. Cute face & a good figure.

by Anonymousreply 303/14/2013

I always thought Courtney Cocks was the most beutiful cast member.

I never got all the hype over Jen Anniston

by Anonymousreply 403/14/2013

Eh, good body, cute enough face, straight guys straight frauen like her because she seems like she'd be fun to hang out with.

by Anonymousreply 503/14/2013

Correction: Cute face and thin.

by Anonymousreply 603/14/2013

She's somewhat attractive, has great hair, supreme marketing, women relate to her and her issues, she was married to Brad Pitt, she has a girl next door vibe and on and on.

She's aged out and still plays her Rachel character from Friends in every movie she's cast in. I have never found her believable in any of her movies. She always plays it safe. She's not on as many fashion magazine covers as she used to be. Her upcoming marriage will keep her in the spotlight and on covers for a few more years.

by Anonymousreply 703/14/2013

When she wears her hair up, you can see how homely she really is. Like Ethel Merman.

by Anonymousreply 803/14/2013

Now that Angelina has gotten so thin Jennifer has a much better body.

I swear by Aveeno baby lotion, it is nonscented (so you can't tell it's baby lotion) and it keeps my winter skin soft without being greasy.

by Anonymousreply 1003/14/2013

I thought she was a heavy smoker. Why doesn't she look like one? She's also a sun addict. Are Greeks known for aging well? I thought the opposite.

by Anonymousreply 1103/14/2013

I don't think AJ has ever had a good body. Maybe briefly. She's always been gawky and scrawny looking with little pancake tits.

R11 most of the women I know who have Greek ancestry age fairly well and all of them have great hair. They tend to get fat though. Aniston is lucky because she has the money to stave off aging from sun and smoking.

by Anonymousreply 1203/14/2013

Not pretty, but she seems to have good skin, so this isn't too much of a stretch.

by Anonymousreply 1303/14/2013

Angelina looked good when she was more filled out when she played Gia. Now she is a bag of bones.

From what I read Aniston smokes like a chimney and is always tanning so she looks good despite of it. A lot better than Courtney Cox who has messed too much with her face.

by Anonymousreply 1403/14/2013

[quote] I thought she was a heavy smoker. Why doesn't she look like one?

Because she spends a fortune on her skin and beauty maintenance.

by Anonymousreply 1503/14/2013

Whatever turns you on, R9.

I agree with R12.

by Anonymousreply 1603/14/2013

Courtney was always more beautiful, but for some reason not marketed as such.

However, I agree with R14 that she has inexplicably jacked her face up recently.

by Anonymousreply 1803/14/2013

I think the closet-case at R17 is jealous!

by Anonymousreply 1903/14/2013

[quote] Angelina looked good when she was more filled out when she played Gia.

IMO Angelina never had a great body per se, yeah she had nice tits, but her body was blah, flat ass and all.

She wins the beauty contest with Anniston only with that face of hers. She had a face beaten for the gods

by Anonymousreply 2003/14/2013

her nose is too small - she's had one too many procedures. but, agree - she does have great hair and a great body (which she probably works at 24x7)

by Anonymousreply 2103/14/2013

I'm suing for copyright infringement.

by Anonymousreply 2203/14/2013

We will never stop finding Jen endlessly fresh and fascinating, no matter how old she gets, vow American heterosexual women between 18 and 55!

by Anonymousreply 2303/14/2013

I think you could change that to American women between 18 and 65.

by Anonymousreply 2403/14/2013

She's not beautiful but she has a youthful looking body. Have you ever seen her on a talk show? She's the biggest bore ever.

by Anonymousreply 2503/14/2013

she uses extensions and weaves - so much for her great hair.

she was marketed endlessly and she married a superstar - hence the reason why the least attractive and least talented female Friend got the most fame.

and she is very homely naturally and not aging all that well. That aveeno commercial is shot through Lucille Ball's leftover vaseline vats.

by Anonymousreply 2603/14/2013

She's aging fine R26.

I don't know anyone who claims she's a great beauty but she's cute in that girl next door way that straight guys get into. That's her appeal.

by Anonymousreply 2703/14/2013

She is our generation's June Allyson.

by Anonymousreply 2803/14/2013

here's some crow's feet

looks like her forehead has lines too.

by Anonymousreply 2903/14/2013

AJ, hon, I wouldn't talk about foreheads. What the hell is that huge vein going down yours?

by Anonymousreply 3003/14/2013

Jennifer is pretty and has a nice body.

by Anonymousreply 3103/14/2013

I wonder how long will it be when Jennifer Anistons' name will be mentioned w/out Jolies mentioned afterward....

The commercial is about soft skin and JA's skin looks good. She's a good rep for the product. Not for aging, not for talent, not for hairstyle, crows feet that come naturally, etc. OP get over it.

Now if a product called Red Blood needed a rep...

by Anonymousreply 3203/14/2013

JA looks a lot like my first cabbage patch doll.

by Anonymousreply 3303/14/2013

Sorry R32. Despite what Jen's PR machine tells us, JA is not, nor will ever be, a great cinematic beauty. You get over it.

by Anonymousreply 3403/14/2013

Can someone please bump up the "Let's Make a Jennifer Anniston film" thread?

by Anonymousreply 3503/14/2013

What is with all of the frauen on DL? Gay men don't care about this actress.

by Anonymousreply 3603/14/2013

She smokes, she overtans, she drinks, she was never beautiful, she's over forty and underweight... and her skin STILL looks good.

That makes her a good spokeswoman for a moisturizer.

by Anonymousreply 3703/14/2013

I never said she was a great cinematic beauty just that she had nice skin. I doubt her PR or her thinks she a great cinematic beauty or even a cinematic actress. Personally, I think she and herPR team are greatful she has lasted this long.

she has nice skin, maybe Aveeno is goodstuff.

by Anonymousreply 3803/14/2013

[quote]I always thought Courtney Cocks was the most beutiful cast member.

You are right. Courtney was not only the prettiest of the girls, but she was probably the most known of all the cast and had the most credits at the beginning. I never got the hoopla over Jennifer Aniston either. Sure, she has good hair and a nice figure, and she's not NOT attractive, but there's something Alfred E. Newman-ish about her face.

by Anonymousreply 3903/14/2013

so if gay men don't care about this actress, who started the thread and who kept it going, Ms. Jealous@36?

by Anonymousreply 4003/14/2013

Maybe Aveeno listened to John Mayer. He said in an interview that Jennifer had the softest skin.

by Anonymousreply 4103/15/2013

Why does this bitch have to be associated with Aveeno?! I'm surprised they did this, as they have enough word of mouth.

I suppose it makes sense as she seems to have OK skin and is obsessed with grooming with that silly hair of hers.

On the flip side, for her it's a very cool premium product to be associated with and actually one worth shilling. They actually work and can be used for eczema etc and dermatologists prescribe them.

by Anonymousreply 4203/29/2013

I've seen pictures of Aniston and she has very rough skin mon her face and elsewhere. They'll need to photoshop her as they've already done in this ad campaign.

Using a spokesperson who has been a lifelong smoker and sun tanner and who has admitted to regular laser treatments on her face was not the brightest idea.

by Anonymousreply 4304/04/2013

She stopped smoking a few years ago bitches. Get with the program.

by Anonymousreply 4404/04/2013

R43 what's wrong with admitting to laser treatments? It's actually very acceptable in Hollywood and doesn't even have the same taboo as botox (the use of which can only be admitted with a "I tried it once but didn't like it" story).

by Anonymousreply 4504/04/2013

R45, you are missing the point. The point is that Aveeno is using someone to convince you that their product gives you beautiful skin or protects it. They are offering her up as an example.

Yet that spokesperson has used everything under the sun to correct her bad skin - her skin is not the result of using Aveeno. So that's a bit of a fraud - hey, use our product but you alos need to use lots of expensive procedures. Even at that they are photoshopping Aniston's real skin which is not good or healthy looking.

by Anonymousreply 4604/07/2013

"Homely", R2, really? What kind of women do you think are average-looking if you consider her homely? As for the "least attractive" of the female Friends cast, Lisa Kudrow wins that prize.

by Anonymousreply 4704/07/2013

Sorry, that was directed at R26, not R2.

by Anonymousreply 4804/07/2013
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!