Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Johnny Depp vs. Leonardo Di Caprio: Who is the better actor? Who gets paid more?

I think Leonardo Di Caprio is both the better actor and better Looking than Depp. Depp's "cool" mocking tough guy look is quite campy. It's too bad Depp gets paid way more than Leo. Depp is worth 350 million; whereas, Leo is worth 200 million.

by Anonymousreply 7404/17/2014

Depp is way better actor but not as good looking

by Anonymousreply 103/13/2013

Fuck, will the Leonardo Di Caprio troll get a fucking life, please???

by Anonymousreply 203/13/2013

Depp gets paid more because he does Disney franchises, and they pay him major back end points to continue doing them.

by Anonymousreply 303/13/2013

I think they're both incredibly boring actors now, but back in the 90's, Leo was really good. I don't know why his acting is so plain now.

Johnny has always sucked IMO.

by Anonymousreply 403/13/2013

I have no clue about what they're getting paid, but DiCaprio is the better actor.

by Anonymousreply 503/13/2013

Leo. Never got Depp's appeal at all, so overrated. Never even found him hot.

by Anonymousreply 603/13/2013

Johnny used to be better, back when he was doing interesting films like "Gilbert Grape" and "Ed Wood". He's become a bore, though, playing nothing but quirky manchildren.

Leo has never been anything but a bore, but an earnest, hard-working bore.

by Anonymousreply 703/13/2013

Depp is vastly overrated. Never saw what the big fuss was. Leo is better but generally miscast.

by Anonymousreply 803/13/2013

Like 'em both.

They're both richer than Croesus.

Di Caprio gave his best performance in years in 'Django Unchained'. Should have beaten out Waltz for Supporting Actor Oscar™.

by Anonymousreply 903/13/2013

I never liked either one.

by Anonymousreply 1003/13/2013

What? Leo is not good looking. Johnny has always been gorgeous.

by Anonymousreply 1103/13/2013

You guys are so damn dumb. They are both great actors but Johnny has always been sexy, Leo has a really bad body.

by Anonymousreply 1203/13/2013

Leo I agree he has been mis cast in a few things. But great or really really good in several.

Gilbert Grape This Boy's Life Basketball Diaries Baz's Romeo And Juliet Titanic (stupid movie but he did the young scamp thing well) The Departed DJango

Depp has always been boring to me. Pretty but boring.

by Anonymousreply 1303/13/2013

TO each his own, of course, but OP, I would pleasantly disagre with you vehemently. Depp is MUCH better, with a far greater variety. I can see him playing some of the same parts Di Caprio has played, but not really the reverse. I don't think Di Caprio is that great in "classic" parts, although I will say he was pretty good in Django Unchained.

by Anonymousreply 1403/13/2013

Neither are my type (not into pretty men), but I think Depp has more movie star presence. Plus, Depp's best roles - Ed Wood, Edward Scissorhands, the first Pirates, Hunter Thompson, Don Juan - seem to be vastly more interesting, and certainly more adult, than Leo's, who peaked playing teenagers are teenager adjacent (Romeo, Arnie in Gilbert Grape, lead in This Boy's Life, Rimbaud, Jack in Titanic).

But I like both of them. So much better than Tom Cruise and Will Smith.

by Anonymousreply 1503/13/2013

Neither of them do anything for me in either looks or talent.

by Anonymousreply 1603/13/2013

It's revolting that either one of them is worth that much relative to what they contribute to the world.

by Anonymousreply 1703/13/2013

I'd put my legs up for either one of them. Perhaps both of them.

by Anonymousreply 1803/13/2013

DiCaprio is the better actor, it all goes back to "What's Eating Gilbert Grape." DiCaprio was more than ten years younger and performed better than Depp. Depp was adequate, but in 90% of his films, he's just Depp. Seems Depp has a limited range, he's either nutty or droll.

by Anonymousreply 1903/13/2013

Johnny Depp is more of a character-actor than Leo and in the past has shown more range and Leo's boyish face holds him back a little like Tom Cruise.Its great that he and Tom still look like they're 28 but its tricky for them in terms of roles.Bothe Leo and Johnny Depp are great actors but can Leo sing?I think Johnny gets paid more because he's been around longer.

by Anonymousreply 2003/13/2013

I thought Depp looked far younger when he was Leo's age... I don't think the latter looks anywhere near 28 anymore.

Anyway, Depp goes for the money, DiCaprio for the prestige. I am quite bored with Johnny by now, Leo can be fun to watch.

I never wanted to fuck either of them, though if pressed I would have chosen Johnny.

by Anonymousreply 2103/13/2013

Drop is the better actor and gets paid more.

DiCaprio's movies are far better, though.

by Anonymousreply 2203/13/2013

hollywood does not take actors like leo seriously. still he's forever titanic's jack. just shows you what hollywood is really like.

by Anonymousreply 2303/14/2013

I don't know about pay. As to who is better--apples and oranges. They have each given wonderful performances and they have each been unmemorable in unmemorable films. Truth be told, I think they were both at their finest in "Gilbert Grape"--still think Di Caprio was robbed of the Oscar for that and Depp should have at least been nominated. Heart-breaking film, with glimmers of hope and human comedy, and they were perfect complements to each other. I even found Juliette Lewis touching and strong, particularly in her scene with Mama Grape. That's one case where I think I prefer the film to the novel.

by Anonymousreply 2403/14/2013

I understand the alleged worth of Depp because of the huge Pirates paydays.

But what hasa Leo done consistently to get big paydays?

Not that I believe for one minute that these magazines really know anyone's worht or yearly incomes. No one from those mags are seeing their tax returns or even their contracts. I imagine some stars who want to stay looking successful actually provide the numbers - probably cooked - via their publicists.

by Anonymousreply 2503/14/2013

[quote]I thought Depp looked far younger when he was Leo's age...

So true...Depp lost his looks about 2-3 years ago...when he was Leo's age, he could easily pass for someone 10 years younger. Leo looks older than his age and looks extremely bloated.

Depp is the more versatile actor. Leo is not good with comedy. Depp can do drama and comedy plus leading man roles.

by Anonymousreply 2603/14/2013

I've always doubted those celebrity worth websites, I think the numbers are vastly inflated. Not that actors like Depp aren't very very wealthy, but $350 mil? I know he got a lot for the Pirates films but still.

One of these sites has Reese W. at $115 mil. How and where did she earn all that? She hasn't done that many films where she had a big payday (post Oscar). Maybe that's gross earnings, with all the cuts the agents, mngs, pr, stylists and lawyers take she might have half to 2/3 that.

by Anonymousreply 2703/14/2013

They are both mediocre actors. Both are undeservedly stinking rich and are in way too many movies. Both are ugly and boring. Typical HW BS idiots who would benefit from a year sweeping the streets and community work for less fortunate fellow citizens.

by Anonymousreply 2803/14/2013

The figures are all guesses based on gossip about their paydays and, of course, they are gross figures.

You can figure that those few stars that get gross percentages/points on big movies usually do extremely well. Those who get percents/points on everything (BO/DVDs/other revenue streams) do EXTREMELY well.

Reese's figure looks overinflated - maybe at the suggestion of her industry husband to make her look more desirable.

by Anonymousreply 2903/14/2013

R7--How can you mention Gilbert Grape and go on to say Leo has always been a bore?

by Anonymousreply 3003/14/2013

R29, I think Reese produced a few of her hits. I might be wrong. But if she did, those numbers would be about right. In the mid-00s she had five or six pretty big hits in a row (Legally Blondes, Sweet Home Alabama, Four Christmases, etc) and if she produced any of those, she'd be quite rich.

by Anonymousreply 3103/14/2013

No, Johnny Depp has always been the better looking one. Heck, even the late River Phoenix was better looking than DiCaprio. The only rerason OP finds him better-looking is because of her preference for his roles.

I'll never understand how some people say he simplys Depp. A whole lot of his characters aren't even humane. The most significant thing about Johnny Depp's performances are that he disappears behind his roles. Of course you may not like the roles or the movies but he doesn't play Depp 'cos there'e no such persona. He is a character actor of a creative kind. Again I don't understand when someone broadly classifies a whole bunch of his roles as 'nutty'. You can say the same thing about other actors, they always play 'normal and humane' roles. Most of Depp's characters are eccentric but they are all different from each other. When it comes to drama, Depp works well with the characters whose emotions operate underneath, just below the surface, ie, Gilbert Grape, Donnie Brasco etc. Unique and versatile.

DiCaprio's brilliance with emotionally vulnerable characters gives him more range than Depp when it comes drama, although that's the only thing he seems to be great at. His later roles are that of a character actor's but in all of them he works best whenever the character is vulnerable. This is the reason why he seems miscast in some of them. So far he lacks a certain darkness that has been crucial to many dramatic actors (even Depp has it- eccentric or otherwise his characters can be capable of some malice). Once he assumes that quality he'll be even more awesome as a dramatic actor. His performances in The Departed, Django Unchained and The Aviator are the right milesstones.

Interestingly the best thing about Leo's performance in Gilbert Grape was that it was humane, natural & impulsive. His Arnie was mentally ill and Leo's physical acting was perfect but he was mainly fun and even capable of trouble ( not your symphathetic stereotype). Leo described his role simply as impulsive and irreverant, something Depp did with his Jack Sparrow which makes both the performances comparable.The creative licence he took with that character is something that he could make use of in many of his current roles.

Both of them are gifted actors who deserve their success and OP should realize that Depp's main source of treasure has been the Pirate franchise - the success of which is largely due to him. He's an actor who's pushed the envelope, preferring to do roles he likes over money, longer than many of his peers including Leo and luck seems to favoured him finally. Aslo if Leo's not a franchise boy it can only be good for time and hes till has age & time on his side.

by Anonymousreply 3206/21/2013

There was a time when I liked Depp better. Now that I'm more mature, it's Leo.

With Pirates of the Caribbean and all movies after that, Depp has gone the way of Elton John when he started doing Disney soundtracks.

Depp now takes roles that will make good toys. He's not in it for the acting. I agree with the previous comment that all he does now is manchildren.

Leo has put on weight and is now a stud.

by Anonymousreply 3306/21/2013

[quote]Depp's main source of treasure has been the Pirate franchise - the success of which is largely due to him. He's an actor who's pushed the envelope, preferring to do roles he likes over money

Are you kidding me? Depp not only is one of the highest paid actors of all time, he demands a cut of the profits AND he only chooses roles that he can turn into action figures AND get a cut of that. Preferring roles over money, ha, that's funny honey.

by Anonymousreply 3406/21/2013

Both of them are pretty bad actors, both of them are very ugly. Neither seems to be interesting personality wise. As men they display the same disgusting behaviour most ageing HW idiots do.

by Anonymousreply 3506/21/2013

Leo has put on more weight for sure but he's not a stud. I liked him in Inception and Great Gatsby though

Depp has aged well in such a way that his good looks have attained a masculine edge. And he's always been the sexier one too. His eyes have a life of their own and an irrestible mixture of warmth and danger.

As for acting Leo has become a great dramatic actor in line of Robert Deniro although he still lacks a certain darkness and depth that Deniro was adept at. I agree with the previous poster that he 's best at playing enigmatic and emotionally vulnerable characters.

Depp has always had a distict groove whether the characters are eccentric or normal. He has his own range that no one else can occupy. He's an uniquely gifted actor when it comes to comedy, physical acting or being soulful. He's a master at understatements (Donnie Brasco, Finding Neverland). None of his "manchildren", are exactly ideal for children and I've always enjoyed the dark twist he brings to them. As an actor he's special which is why I find him great but won't be surprised if some people don't get him.

by Anonymousreply 3606/21/2013

Leo. He is terrific in "Blood Diamonds" and "Catch Me If You Can," for example.

by Anonymousreply 3706/21/2013

"Are you kidding me? Depp not only is one of the highest paid actors of all time, he demands a cut of the profits AND he only chooses roles that he can turn into action figures AND get a cut of that. Preferring roles over money, ha, that's funny honey. "

I think that the commenter was referring to Depp's pre-Pirates career. Before Pirates happened he's been doing indie movies for a long time and his choices were bold. Unlike other actors, including Leo, he didn't become a superstar first before moving onto more interesting roles. It's the reverse. Have you even seen his roles prior to Pirates?

by Anonymousreply 3806/21/2013

Leo is a great dramatic actor and Johnny Depp is a bold character actor.

Johnny Depp is better looking and sexier.

I think that most of Depp's money is from the Pirate franchise. He deserves it because his Jack Sparrow cahracter is an unique and iconic creation and is one of the main reasons of the franchise's success. Leo has also been named as one of the highest paid actors with movies like Inception, Great Gatsby etc so it's not like he's some sort of an indie actor. He just doesn't have a successful franchise like Depp.

by Anonymousreply 3906/21/2013

Both of them are good actors. However in the last two years I preferred Leo way more to Depp. Depp's roles haven't been good and he needs to take a brake from Tim Burton. Atleast Leo associates himself with great directors.

Looks wise it's Johnny Depp. He has an extraordinary and characteristic face although he really hasn't got it anymore but is still sexy. Leo has never been all that handsome but I liked him in Inception.

I don't really care for both of their personalities though.

by Anonymousreply 4006/21/2013

They both can be good actors when they choose to. I think Leo tries harder to get that elusive Oscar (hence more "serious" roles), whereas Depp doesn't care.

When Depp does large films, we get a more broad characterization that plays well worldwide.

Leo is a much better actor without Scorsese, as Depp with Burton. Both directors indulge them too much. It would be interesting to see Depp work with Tarantino.

by Anonymousreply 4106/21/2013

[quote]When Depp does large films, we get a more broad characterization that plays well worldwide.

Like the quirky Tonto, the quirky Edward Scissorhands, the quirky Pirate, the quirky Mad Hatter, the quirky murderous barber, the quirky Willy Wonka, the quirky Ed Wood and the quirky Barnabas Collins.

by Anonymousreply 4206/21/2013

I thought Leo was miscast in "Titanic". I wished Kate Winslett's character would push him underwater with her foot as he blubbered. Kept thinking the waters were actually totally freezing; and yet here he was hanging on. But now, he has become a more believable actor. He does seem to be so hungry for the oscar, however. When he accepted the role of J. Edgar Hoover, that was more proof of his lust for oscar. He shares that lust with Cruise and Pitt, it seems to me.

Depp doesn't care for those prizes.

As for looks, Leo will have to fight the weight problems, if he cares enough. He might go the Val Kilmer route.

Both of these actors are average-looking: yet, they're miles ahead of female-looking Brad Pitt, as far as looks and acting are concerned.

by Anonymousreply 4306/21/2013

r42-with the exception of Ed Wood and Ed Scissorhands, those are all large films, and those 2, with 4 others are with Burton (which I said had indulged him)

Public Enemies, Blow, Dead Man, Chocolat, and Donnie Brasco are good examples of smaller films where he doesn't play quirky.

by Anonymousreply 4406/21/2013

Depp is good in theatrical, play-acting type of roles - Tim Burton quirky films, Pirates of the Caribbean. He sucks in serious roles though.

Leo is better at serious roles. Looks-wise, I'll go for Depp but both get rather gross.

by Anonymousreply 4506/21/2013

The gay one.

by Anonymousreply 4606/22/2013

I don't know what it is about Depp but he is the far sexier one whereas Leo seems asexual. Depp--now that he's cleaned up and cut his hair--looks great for 50 whereas I can't see Leo aging well.

by Anonymousreply 4706/22/2013

Brad Pitt is a model for aging actors:

by Anonymousreply 4806/22/2013

A much as I dislike DiCaprio, he is a much better actor than Depp IMO. I have never been fooled by Deep, by which I mean; that he always takes quirky roles to seem "edgy", if you have ever seen him in a mainstream character role you would see how wooden, uncharismatic, and bland he really is, so he always plays over the top characters in an obnoxious way IMO. I still think DiCaprio's fame was to fill the void left by River Phoenix, but he can act, he was good in The Basketball Diaries, Romeo and Juliet, and Catch Me If You Can. Depp's only real success other than being Tim Burton's muse has been the POTC franchise.

by Anonymousreply 4906/22/2013

Depp CANNOT act. He was the original James Franco, doing all this weirdo shit to disguise how dull he was.

The constant Oscar nominations he got were ridiculous.. especially the Sweeney Todd one in a very strong year.

Leo is the best of his generation.

by Anonymousreply 5006/22/2013

@50 Don't be ridiculous. Have you seen 'Finding Neverland'? Brilliant understatements. or 'Ed Wood' or 'Donnie Brasco'? His expressive eyes can never hit a wrong note. Just because he's covered in make-up doesn't mean there's no acting going on there. Not to mention a brilliant physical actor. A brilliant character actor although his recent choices have been lacklustre.

Leo has turned into a wonderful old school movie star but he's too serious at times to the pont of being superfical. He doesn't have the lying iout he net dynamic he had when he was younger when he did Basketball Diaries, Catch me if you can etc. I enjoyed The Aviator, Blood Diamond, Revolutionary Road and the Departed (where, the more I think about it, criminally underrated Matt Damon is the one who really proved himself).

by Anonymousreply 5106/29/2013

Di Caprio is an ok actor but sometimes he's just not that believable. Like in those Howard Hughes and J Edgar movies. He's kind of one note whereas Johnny Depp seems to go in many directions - I mainly watch him in The Ninth Gate, Sleepy Hollow, The Astronauts Wife, Edward Scissorhands, maybe not his best movies, but he's distinctive in all of them.

by Anonymousreply 5206/29/2013

"Like the quirky Tonto, the quirky Edward Scissorhands, the quirky Pirate, the quirky Mad Hatter, the quirky murderous barber, the quirky Willy Wonka, the quirky Ed Wood and the quirky Barnabas Collins"

Oh yeah you can say the same thing about Leo too. All of his roles are 'serious'.

Mad Hatter, Willie Wonka and even Barnabas Collins are all legendary characters not just a quirky concoction of Depp. Ed Wood was a real life figure and that movie was a drama. The Pirate and Edward Scissorhands are Depp's own brand of quirky characters and both are not same in any way. And these form only half of his career.

Leo is great but it'd be nice to see him in something not so serious or symphathetic or vulnerable. He was brilliant in Django Unchained but he still doesn't have enough darkness in his eyes to be totally believable in roles like that. Blood Diamond and Shutter Island are the recent roles I liked best.

Johnny Depp is much more handsome and there's something incredibly sexy about him but I find Leo hot in romantic scenes.

by Anonymousreply 5306/29/2013

U never gave Leo enough credit for being a good actor until I saw one of his early movies, Gilbert Grape with Depp and Leo was really amazing in that role. The other movie where Leo gave an incredible performance was Revolutionary Road. Sam Mendes directed. That was a shattering performance. Leo's other movies have been mostly entertaining.

As for Depp, I think he can be brilliant. Edward Scissorhands, Donnie Brasco, Finding Neverland, Ed Wood. Lots of range there. Even the first time I saw Jack Sparrow.

I think his Tim Burton/Disney collaborations have hurt his acting ability. All said and done, I'd give Johnny the edge in both categories, acting & money, in answer to your question, OP.

by Anonymousreply 5406/29/2013

Both overrated, wouldn't care if they both disappeared. Leo is sexier, Depp is skinnier and more femme, not my type personally.

by Anonymousreply 5506/29/2013

Both are extremely overrated in terms of looks - average faces and bad bodies. Seriously I never understood why anyone would find these two attractive or why they're considered as hearthrobs. If at all I've to choose between the two I'll go for Depp - slightly better face and sexier - but DiCaprio is better with romance. However, seriously yuck either way.

Acting wise, overrated again, but I actually find both their natural and raw talents more refreshing than all those theatrical dramatic actors that keep winning the Oscars.

by Anonymousreply 5606/29/2013

Depp has a bigger cock, Di Caprio has a better ass

by Anonymousreply 5706/29/2013

Well, that should work out well for both of them, R57.

by Anonymousreply 5806/29/2013

@50 I'm a Leo fan myself but please Depp CAN ACT. He has range and is a brilliant character actor. Depp's worth has alot to do with the Pirate franchise. He's not what he used to be ever since he became a Disney man but he's still an enjoyable actor.

I agree with a previous poster that Leo has become a classy old-time movie star. He associates himself with stylish directors and picks up character-leading man parts.He was amazing in The Aviator, Blood Diamond, The Departed, Revolutionary Road (underrated) and Django Unchained. Post-Titanic his only misstep has been Gangs of New York but it probably has to do with DDL hamming it up. However I also admit that I would like to see him in less self-conscious roles like the ones he did when he was younger. I adored him in the off the wall Romeo+Juliet and of course in What's Eating Gilbert Grape with then-terrifc Depp. He still has some way to go before being considered as the best.

Ofcourse Leo is my favourite of the two when it comes to attractiveness but Depp is an alluring man nonetheless.

by Anonymousreply 5906/29/2013

I have seldom been impressed with Depp, he is excruciatingly overrated IMO. Pitt has impressed me more than Deep, at least he can do romantic, quirky and serious. Deep only excels in quirky roles. He is boring in any other type of role IMO. DiCaprio has impressed me in films even though I don't like the man. Young Johnny Deep was beyond beautiful though, I lusted after him when I was a teen. He's been looking pretty good lately, I think he is starting to take better care of himself. DiCaprio lost his looks very quickly, he got all bloated and weird looking.

by Anonymousreply 6006/29/2013

Whether romance(Chocolat, Benny and Joon, Public Enemies, Edward Scissorhands), serious (Sweeney Todd, Donnie Brasco, The Libertine), quirky (Pirates, Willie Wonka, Fearing and Loathing) or dramedy (Ed Wood, Finding Neverland) Johnny Depp is a chameleonic character actor. Almost always convincing. The only roles I don't like him in are utterly straight roles(The Nick of Time, The Tourist etc) because he's uninspired but those are all bad movies. He's a fantastic and versatile actor but does lots of bad movies.

Brad Pitt is consistent in quality of his movies but not so much in performances. Liked him in 12 Monkeys, Seven, Inglorious Basterds, Fight Club, Burn After Reading etc but not in Benjamin Button, Troy, Killing Them Softly, Snatch, Mexico etc

I liked Leo best when he was intense yet free flowing. He was the best in Gilbert Grape, Romeo + Juliet, Basketball Diaries, The Aviator etc These day despite good movies with great directors all his performances feel same (Liked Blood Diamond and Shutter Island).So Overrated IMO.

Looks wise I always go for Brad Pitt. He was 'the Standard', The Adonis but not so much now. Anyway if it's between Depp and Leo it'll be Depp but I like him only from the 90's when he was one of the most enigmatic and attractive things ever.

by Anonymousreply 6107/13/2013

Johny Depp. duuuuhhhh!!! Leo sucks sucks sucks!Johnny is the best and deserves respect!

by Anonymousreply 6212/24/2013

Are you kidding me? Leonardo DiCaprio is a far better actor than Johnny Depp. Far more moving and more of a chameleon!

by Anonymousreply 6312/24/2013

Leonardo Di Caprio is vastly overrated, fat and ugly.

Johnny Depp is more talented. He could play every role Leo has played. Imagine Leo playing Jack Sparrow, The Mad Hatter, Willy Wonka, Roux or even Ed Wood. Also Johnny Depp is way better looking and sexier than Leonardo Di Caprio.

Leo only gets laid because he's rich and famous and I'm sure he knows it.

by Anonymousreply 6412/29/2013

no homo but dicaprio is better looking and has a better body not as good as mine besides the point,depp is cool and likeable but his quirkiness has led to typecasting, donnie brasco and blow were his hayday but leonardo has played more cool characters and more too come while depp is back to his scissorhand cartoons big ups to 21 jump street though love the guy but leo wins

by Anonymousreply 6504/05/2014

Depp is also ten years older and has more time to accumulate wealth (but his ex probably got some of that)

by Anonymousreply 6604/05/2014

Both are overrated as hell, boring and ugly!

by Anonymousreply 6704/05/2014

fuck you all depp is the best actor in hollywood!caprio is bitch actually caprio is overrated love you depp !

by Anonymousreply 6804/16/2014

Hollywood needs some now talent, desperately. Depp, DiCaprio, Clooney, Pitt all of them boring and predictable as hell, none has substantial acting chops. The fact that they still get top billing in major movies is a testament to how unimaginative HW exects are. BIG yawn!

by Anonymousreply 6904/16/2014

[You do realize that this is a troll, right? It does not believe what it posts. It just craves attention. You might want to stop talking to it.]

by Anonymousreply 7004/16/2014

DiCaprio has chosen more interestingly challenging roles related to important themes, and has developed (when he's not in a fat-bellied, fast-smelling mood) into a good mature leading man.

Depp is a wonderfully idiosyncratic talent, capable of adopting the funniest, clever personas. However, he also is lazy, smug, too much of a doper, and too nasty to take on (much) honest, serious work.

Better actor? Neither.

Paid more? Depp, as soon as he has one more hit under his belt.

by Anonymousreply 7104/16/2014

DEPP all the way.... Leo is dedicated but sadly incapable. Depp has both the charisma and talent

by Anonymousreply 7204/16/2014

Depp has no charisma, he is an old drunk with rotten teeth in his mouth. Any drama student could act circles around him.

by Anonymousreply 7304/17/2014

Depp was good in a few movies early in his carer. He kind of became a human cartoon in his recent roles. Haven't liked him in anything recent. Leo is somewhat the same way. I liked him in his early roles pre-Titanic. I did like him in Wolf of Wallstreet though.

by Anonymousreply 7404/17/2014
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!