Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Bill Hemmer

Things like this make me wish someone would out him... I wonder how he feels about signing his soul (and career) to the devil...

by Anonymousreply 1303/16/2013

Ah, there was a time when Bill Hemmer's sexuality was discussed endlessly on DL. Now no one even cares (including me!).

I like Van Hollen - he's my senator - but why would he waste his time talking to a douche like Bill on Fox news of all places is beyond me. He probably had no choice but to read aloud the article since he probably didn't understand it and couldn't make a reasonable argument if his life depended on it.

Poor mediocre Bill. How long has he been at Fox and he's still doing the 10:00 AM slot? Just sad. Somewhere Soledad is laughing her ass off

by Anonymousreply 103/12/2013

Bill is like a million times hotter than Anderson Cooper and a hundred times hotter than David Muir.

He should be famous. He has all the right stuff.

It's a shame CNN booted him out for those lessor qualified and horribly less attractive.

by Anonymousreply 203/14/2013

Bill was booted out for Miles and Miles is definitely >>>> Bill!

by Anonymousreply 303/14/2013

Dumb as a box of rocks.

by Anonymousreply 403/14/2013

In all fairness, he probably had a lot of personal issues going on that day, what with the Pope's new spring line about to debut and everything.

by Anonymousreply 503/14/2013

All Billy-boy needs is some back-door man-lovin'. He looks like he's got the ass for it.

by Anonymousreply 603/14/2013

I'm double-dipping!

More money, please!

by Anonymousreply 703/14/2013

RE 6 Never seen any ass/leg pics. Imagine it/they are nice, but please post someone

by Anonymousreply 803/14/2013

He is the Tommy Sands of news.

by Anonymousreply 903/14/2013

I used to be in lust with him when he was on CNN.

I was very disappointed when he went to FOX.

Now I'm just utterly disgusted with him. What a fucking tool.

by Anonymousreply 1003/15/2013

Same here, R10.

by Anonymousreply 1103/15/2013

Hey, I wouldn't mind seeing Billy-boy's tool, pariah or not.

by Anonymousreply 1203/15/2013

Googled Hemmer /shirtless and could not find 1 pic of him. Only 1 in short sleeves - nothing in shorts. His Sag Harbor,L.I. home popped up however. Very pretty, very well maintained, very GAY

by Anonymousreply 1303/16/2013
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!