Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

If Lindsay Lohan were bitten by a radioactive spider

would she use her superpowers for good or for evil?

I can't decide.

by Anonymousreply 1303/19/2013

No, the spider would die immediately from all the toxins in Lindsay's bloodstream, and she'd just do another line of blow and move on, blissfully unaware that she could've been Spiderwoman.

by Anonymousreply 103/12/2013

Of course she'd become aware, R2!

Do you think she'd fail to notice she'd suddenly developed the power to shoplift and steal purses on the street?

by Anonymousreply 203/12/2013

Anyone hear the Fresh Air program yesterday about how scientists are trying to put drone spy cams inside insects?

by Anonymousreply 303/12/2013

No, but the spider would have a slutty alter ego which is fighting good and evil for the next drug fix.

by Anonymousreply 403/12/2013

the spider would gain super powers - it could drink like a fish, do drugs like a coke lord and never get would have a great career as a super hero for 2 minutes...then never get work as a superhero again.

by Anonymousreply 503/12/2013

For good and evil

by Anonymousreply 603/12/2013

So, you're basically asking what would happen if Lindsay Lohan bit herself?

by Anonymousreply 703/12/2013

Oh please, OP, of course she'd go evil. She's filled with pus and venom as it is, superpowers would only increase the cray cray.

Let's hope spiders turn on and devour their parents.

by Anonymousreply 803/12/2013

Lindsay would look down and go "huh..wednesday already?"

by Anonymousreply 903/12/2013

The spider would develop a substance-abuse problem and Lindsey would develop super-powers and finally be able to dodge the police.She might also be pretty good in bed too.I'd still wash her vagina and her feet first though.

by Anonymousreply 1003/12/2013

Evil. Imagine how many rings she could shoplift from Harry Winston if she wore one on each leg.

by Anonymousreply 1103/12/2013

I think she would be a force for good (in her addled mind.)

She would swing through expensive stores and boutiques, snatching up bling, furs, expensive handbags and cocktails for the homeless.

by Anonymousreply 1203/12/2013

I would hope that she'd use her powers to clean up her life and change the lives of others.

She could make a great comeback if she gets with the right management team and stays away from that crazy, drunk weirdo bitch of a mother that she has.

I hope the 90 days in rehab gets her on the right path.

by Anonymousreply 1303/19/2013
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!