Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Jada Pinkett Smith Asks If The Media Is 'Bullying' Young Stars like Bieber

03/11/2013

In a lengthy post on her Facebook account, actress Jada Pinkett Smith asks if the unbridled amount of criticism and ridicule faced by today's young stars is really just cyberbullying at the hands of the media.

"This last week, I had to really evaluate the communication in regard to our young artists in the media. I was trying to differentiate cyber-bullying from how we attack and ridicule our young stars through media and social networks. It is as if we have forgotten what it means to be young or even how to behave like good ol' grown folk," she wrote on Sunday.

Pinkett Smith, 41, is the mother of two young rising stars -- Jaden, 14, and Willow, 12 -- and asks if we feel that "we can say and do what we please without demonstrating any responsibility simply because they are famous?"

Her questions are derived from a few specific examples of young stars, all of whom provoked quite a response recently.

"Is it okay to continually attack and criticize a famous 19 year old who is simply trying to build a life, exercise his talents while figuring out what manhood and fame is all about as he carries the weight of supporting his family as well as providing the paychecks to others who depend on him to work so they can feed their families as well?," she wrote about pop star Justin Bieber, adding:

"Does that render being called a c**t by an adult male photographer as you try to return to your hotel after leaving the the hospital?"

The actress is refererring to the media attention over Bieber's rough week in London, which culminated in his threatening to "beat the f**king f**k" out of a paparzzo who called him a c**t.

Pinkett Smith also references the media attention pointed at Rihanna and her decision to reunite with Chris Brown, years after he assaulted her:

"Or what about being a young woman in her early twenties, exploring the intracacies of love and power on the world stage?" she wrote, before going on to mention Taylor Swift, who received a fair amount of negative attention following the release of a recent Vanity Fair article:

"And should we shame a young woman for displaying a sense of innocence as she navigates through the murky waters of love, heartbreak, and fame? Are these young people not allowed to be young, make mistakes, grow, and eventually transform a million times before our eyes? Are we asking them to defy the laws of nature because of who they are?"

Pinkett Smith wonders why we can't "congratulate them for the capacity to work through their challenges on a world stage and still deliver products that keep them on top," and would like everyone to imagine themselves at their age with all they have to deal with.

"Most of us would have fallen to the waste side before we could even get to a crashed Ferrari, a controversial romance, several heart breaks ... We WISH we could have had the capacity to accomplish HALF of what they have accomplished along with ALL these challenges they face. But...maybe THAT'S the problem...we WISH we could have or even...we WISH we could," she wrote.

by Anonymousreply 9803/16/2013

I always loathed her which makes it harder for me to admit I agree with much of what she says, and the media is indeed bullying these younger stars.

by Anonymousreply 103/12/2013

I second that. Not a fan of hers ever but she makes a resoundingly valid point.

by Anonymousreply 203/12/2013

Fallen by the "waste" side? Fucking idiot..

by Anonymousreply 303/12/2013

Who cares? She's a neglectful mother who lets her 14-year-old son hang out in bars.

by Anonymousreply 403/12/2013

"And what about closeted gays and lesbians who support Scientology? Don't they deserve our love and respect? Big warrior hug to my man who dared to show his love to another man."

by Anonymousreply 503/12/2013

Products that keep them on top? Wow. She is CO$.

by Anonymousreply 603/12/2013

[quote]"Does that render being called a c**t by an adult male photographer as you try to return to your hotel after leaving the the hospital?"

What verb did she really mean to use. Or am I ignorant of some sense of the word "render"?

by Anonymousreply 703/12/2013

She's nasty for her role in CO$ and not clever at all. Her premise is that young people who choose to have a public should be exempt from said public's evaluation because they are famous.

What a circular piece-of-shit entitlement of an argument.

by Anonymousreply 803/12/2013

MAYBE she SHOULD learn how to WRITE without all caps. Not sympathetic to A-lister problems.

by Anonymousreply 903/12/2013

It really pisses me off when spoiled bitches like her misuse the word "bullying".

Its true definition is "child-on-child abuse", and she's using it to mean "calling someone on their shit".

by Anonymousreply 1003/12/2013

Maybe we shouldn't have young music stars. Maybe young people should be in school with their piers and having their first crushes away from any spotlights. Maybe there should be child labor laws that prevent kids from working in the music business until they are 18 and considered "adult". A child should not be called upon to provide for their family. That is a lot of pressure for someone young.

There are many ways to protect children and one of those ways is to let them be young. Let them study music and when they get college age let them decide if they want to go pro or go to college.

I object to Bieber, Rhianna etc. because they are probably not the best we have. There are more talented performers out there but we get these people shoved in our faces. If there were more performers the way there used to be, not just the government sanctioned ones, then I think the climate might be better for young performers all around.

by Anonymousreply 1103/12/2013

I hate to point this out but the Bieber incident where the pap called him a cunt happened in London. They use the term cunt the way we use bitch. They say it all the time over there like it is no big deal.

by Anonymousreply 1203/12/2013

Agree with R10

by Anonymousreply 1303/12/2013

BS R10 - bullying is not just limited to children bullying other children. It takes many forms. I agree with Jada about the press bullying Bieber - they are picking on him because he's young and looks like a girl. They aren't much different from the teen boys that have been picking on him since he shot to fame, its just now that he's 19 adults via the media are joining in on the fun. Horribly hypocritical, especially coming from those so supposedly opposed to bullying (unless they are having fun doing it, it appears).

by Anonymousreply 1403/12/2013

He also called Bieber an puff (brit slang for gay - same as calling someone the f word here) and who knows what else - the photog was probably yelling all sorts of shit besides what we heard for days. Obviously must have been pretty agressive to have gotten the reaction he did. When the camera turned on the photog his face was so full of hate and disgust (although of course he didn't want to be filmed himself). Total bully imo.

by Anonymousreply 1503/12/2013

Although I'm not a fan of Bieber, I have to agree with R15 that the photographer/paparazzi was definitely out of line and should not have been throwing slurs at a teenage kid. What an ass.

by Anonymousreply 1603/12/2013

r16 - He's an adult, not a kid, even if he behaves like an infant. And he proved more than capable of responding in kind to the pap. People aren't 'picking on him' because he looks like a girl, r14. They make fun of him because he comports himself like a fool.

by Anonymousreply 1703/12/2013

Think of all the young performers over the years who never had to deal with this kind of thing. Would they be harassed too if they were popular now? Or is there something about performers these days that makes people not have any respect for them? Or is it just that they are too accessible, it's just too easy to get to them?

by Anonymousreply 1803/12/2013

Bullied kids get their lunch money stolen.

Bullied Bieber gets $50 Million a year.

We really weep for him.

by Anonymousreply 1903/12/2013

"He also called Bieber an puff (brit slang for gay - same as calling someone the f word here) and who knows what else - the photog was probably yelling all sorts of shit besides what we heard for days. "

Paparazzi have been doing this for years. They yell all sorts of nasty abuse at celelbrities, in the hopes of getting an interesting reaction shot.

And that is the 1,573,323th reason that no sane person pushes their minor child into showbiz.

by Anonymousreply 2003/12/2013

r17, the problem with you blithely saying "well, he's an adult now" is that he never had the opportunity to mature into adulthood because of his situation.

I'm not condoning his behaviour, but many adults have been warped by becoming famous and having everyone fawn over you. All the users who come out of the woodwork lampreying onto you is hard for adults to navigate, let alone kids who grew up in the spotlight.

Many of the worst users and abusers are these kids' parents. They don't control their children's behaviour and act like responsible parents because they are living out their own lives through their children.

I've read many credible accounts of Bieber's mother letting him do whatever the hell he wants.

by Anonymousreply 2103/12/2013

r21 - Many adults have been warped by any number of fucked up things happening in their childhoods. They're still adults and responsible for their own conduct.

by Anonymousreply 2203/12/2013

I'm not saying he's not responsible, I'm saying that people who grow into adulthood in that situation never had the same chance to learn appropriate behaviour and/or morals due to their fucked up childhoods.

Some people do better than others at dealing with it, but child stars are in a unique category to me. They deserve more empathy than they get, often because they do act out; however, I really don't think they're happy.

by Anonymousreply 2303/12/2013

So I guess the college kid who committed suicide after his roommate filmed him having sex with his boyfriend was an adult so it was really okay what was done to him since it is ok to bully someone as soon as they turn 18?

by Anonymousreply 2403/12/2013

If he is a poofter (not Puff, that's tissue) or poof, than he has no right to be upset.

If he isn't a poofter than being called that and lashing out makes him a homophobic.

by Anonymousreply 2503/12/2013

I'm surprised she didn't say "waist" side. Doesn't she have a publicist who can proof her FB rants?

by Anonymousreply 2603/12/2013

Such bullshit. She doesn't care about Bieber, but her own teenaged hellspawn is about to release another movie.

She's trying to fend off criticism in advance.

by Anonymousreply 2703/12/2013

[quote]What verb did she really mean to use. Or am I ignorant of some sense of the word "render"?

She should have used "warrant" or "justify." Perhaps she can't afford an editor?

by Anonymousreply 2803/12/2013

The young stars like Bieber are volunteers. They are not victims.

by Anonymousreply 2903/12/2013

She needs to worry about those little assholes she's raising.

by Anonymousreply 3003/12/2013

Translation: You better be nice to MY kids, or else! *shaking fist*

What an entitled cunt. All that's missing is a 'you people!'.

by Anonymousreply 3103/12/2013

This is all about the press reporting Jaden partying in bars at 14. She's trying to make it sound more profound as a diversion. She's pissed they broke the press blackout / "gentleman's agreement" on rampant underage clubbing by celeb and rich kids.

by Anonymousreply 3203/12/2013

She's an idiot, ignore her. Look at the spawn she's raising.

by Anonymousreply 3303/12/2013

Celebrities go on the internet to build their brand, to communicate only with those they could send text messages to or speak with in person, and to appear cool. Effectively, to pull rank. They want the illusion of two-way interaction with their fans yet they act like they're sitting behind a velvet rope.

We have a name for non-celebrities who do what celebs do onlnie: SPAMMERS.

by Anonymousreply 3403/12/2013

She's 41??!!!

Yeah, and I'm 24.

by Anonymousreply 3503/12/2013

[quote]They want the illusion of two-way interaction with their fans yet they act like they're sitting behind a velvet rope.

So true, R35. I've seen this with several celebs I follow. They want to appear as though they are "connecting" with fans, but it's mostly advertising and building their image/brand. They choose which tweets to respond to and ignore the rest. Or they get into flame wars when someone is critical (LeeAnn Rimes). But it's ALL about them and what they think/feel/need.

by Anonymousreply 3603/12/2013

[quote]"Is it okay to continually attack and criticize a famous 19 year old who is simply trying to build a life, exercise his talents while figuring out what manhood and fame is all about as he carries the weight of supporting his family as well as providing the paychecks to others who depend on him to work so they can feed their families as well?," she wrote about pop star Justin Bieber

Well, one paycheck is her own son, who is Bieber's opening act. Self serving there. The paparazzi have no right to bully or torture anyone for a living, she is absolutely right. But as long as Bieber surrounds himself with people who encourage him to walk around with his pants around his ankles, wearing gas masks and actually looking for attention, there will be criticism.

Sorry, but she lost me with her referring to Rhianna and Chris brown as a "a controversial romance" and wonders why people condemn her for going back to a man who not only put her in the hospital but has continually demonstrated his out of control anger is very much alive.

I'm not going to attack Jada. She doesn't seem to understand, you put your children into an adult world for profit and they are easy targets. These kids aren't working sweatshops for pennies a day. They choose this lifestyle and all the perks afford them but nothing is for free.

by Anonymousreply 3703/12/2013

Makes valid points.

by Anonymousreply 3803/12/2013

Remember Kristen Stewart and her 'it feels like getting raped!' comment about the press attention?

They want the good and yet complain about the bad that comes with it.

by Anonymousreply 3903/12/2013

Dear Jada Closet-Lesbian Smith,

Fuck you.

With scorn,

Decent parents and persons with common sense

by Anonymousreply 4003/12/2013

A friend of mine, who knows her, and can't stand her ("absolute bitch"), calls her ' that little fidgit'. I love that.

by Anonymousreply 4103/12/2013

[quote] in regard to our young artists in the media.

This bitch really DOES, in her fucked-up, simple mind that she's some sort of Hollywood legend whose opinions cause pause across the nation.

Can't she, her husband and two awful, horrible children just fade away already?

by Anonymousreply 4203/12/2013

R36,

Twitter's sole innovation was its one-way following, which meant that celebs no longer had to add their fans as "friends" like on MySpace or Facebook. Facebook now has fan pages which serve this purpose.

by Anonymousreply 4303/12/2013

You reap what you sow. These kids and their managers do everything they can to be famous. They whore themselves out. Once they have the fame and the money, they want to be treated as private individuals. Well, you can't have it your way.

by Anonymousreply 4403/12/2013

I am not only an entitled, hypocritical cunt, I am a presumptuous, insane entitled hypocritical cunt.

by Anonymousreply 4503/12/2013

Boo fucking hoo. The price of being famous today is not only little privacy but also constant criticism in online platforms. While some of this might seem new to Nada, her kids and Bieber,Riahna, Chris Brown and Swift knew the terms.

by Anonymousreply 4603/12/2013

[quote]Her premise is that young people who choose to have a public should be exempt from said public's evaluation because they are famous. What a circular piece-of-shit entitlement of an argument.

Yep. I think there is a difference in young stars who obviously try to stay away from the public when they're not working and the fame whores who constantly call attention to themselves - like Bieber, Taylor Swift, Chris Brown and Rihanna.

by Anonymousreply 4803/12/2013

Nobody says it better than Michael K.

[italic]One of Scientology's down low disciples wants us all to remember when (we) were Taylor Swift's age and we were innocently working with our PR team to perfectly craft a sellable image using the songs we wrote about our ex-boyfriends. Remember that?! Jada wants us to remember when we were Justin Bieber's age and were throwing tantrums in our weed smoke-filled dressing rooms while our parents sat in the mansion we bought, because they don't want to get jobs. Remember that?! Remember that while reading what Jada wrote:[/italic]

by Anonymousreply 4903/12/2013

Another one for the Grease Fire.

by Anonymousreply 5003/12/2013

I could take her more seriously if she and Will would get out of the closet.

by Anonymousreply 5103/12/2013

I agree with her. Civility is gone from our society and those who don't miss it will when the society turns on them. We've become a society of sociopaths. Jokes are one thing, telling someone they deserve to die are another.

by Anonymousreply 5203/12/2013

Honestly, Beiber seems like such a little spoiled, creation. Worse than Britney Spears because even though Britney can't sing (never could) she can act. I'm not sure if Justin has any talent at all. His manager is just making money off of him and that's OK but what's he going to do when he's 25? Count his money?

by Anonymousreply 5303/12/2013

Her daughter Willow, who was set to star in the upcoming film remake of Annie, reportedly backed out of the movie, telling her parents she just wants to be a kid. Jada is a fellow Baltimorian so I have a soft for her.

by Anonymousreply 5403/12/2013

Well I don't know about Britney's acting but she had a lot of charm at one point. Bieber seems to be a humorless, entitled douche. Ditto Taylor Swift.

R53, Bieber will try to hold on as long as possible and become a pathetic 30 year old has-been who lashes out at people who don't "get" him. I mean this is the guy who has the nerve to say "I never put out a bad song". Uh what?

by Anonymousreply 5503/12/2013

Rihanna is "exploring the intricacies of love and power on a world stage"? Fuck me, I thought she was some fame-hungry whore who wants to be the poster girl for teaching impressionable young females that domestic violence is actually acceptable?

Good on Ms J. P-S for putting me right, shame she can't be as forthright about expoitative parents who whore out their kids for financial gain, deprive them of normal childhoods, tell them the rest of the world is just jealous and then end up starring in rehab / reality-type shows when such spawn almost inevitably fuck up their lives.

by Anonymousreply 5603/12/2013

[quote]even though Britney can't sing (never could) she can act.

Bwahahaha! Please tell me you're joking.

by Anonymousreply 5703/12/2013

Worst actress ever! It's Oprah syndrome. Read a fucking book! I'm so sick of people with money acting like they're intelligent ! "Waste side"?! Listen-up,everyone, a skeleton under a weave has something important to say. Jesus Fucking Christ!

Wait 'til those brats turn on her!

by Anonymousreply 5803/12/2013

Soooo...at what age can people discuss their opinions of these young stars? Obviously not 25. How about 30? Or will Jada have to tell us?

by Anonymousreply 5903/12/2013

[quote]remember when (we) were Taylor Swift's age and we were innocently working with our PR team to perfectly craft a sellable image using the songs we wrote about our ex-boyfriends. Remember that?!

What's a PR team?

by Anonymousreply 6003/12/2013

"fallen to the waste side"

Look at that.

I mean, really look at that.

Don;t they teach spelling and grammar the Scieno Cult School?

by Anonymousreply 6103/12/2013

She's just trying to make the world a little safer for stage mothers.

by Anonymousreply 6203/12/2013

R61, that's a fairly typical mistake by someone who isn't much of a reader. It's obvious when someone only hears words or phrases rather than reads them.

by Anonymousreply 6303/12/2013

I hate the overuse of the term "bullying"; perhaps Bieber is being harassed, but not bullied. The kid getting beat up at school every day and called a "fag" is bullied, but a celeb that gets hounded by paps is being harassed at most and in the case of publicity hounds like Bieber and Taylor Swift, possibly even just reaping they sow. Overuse cheapens the real meaning of the word.

by Anonymousreply 6403/12/2013

[quote] that's a fairly typical mistake by someone who isn't much of a reader.

Illiterates need to keep their yaps shut. How embarrassing.

by Anonymousreply 6503/12/2013

It pains me but I agree with her. It's gone over board in the last 5 years.

by Anonymousreply 6603/12/2013

No one is holding a gun to Beiber's head to stay in the spotlight. He has the $, he could retire and try to get some education. But no, he chooses this line of work and chooses to make sure the paps keep him on the front page. The Smiths have forced their children on the world and she wants them to be left alone. Sorry it doesn't work like that. And she looks like Shangela, hallaloo.

by Anonymousreply 6703/12/2013

Is it wrong that I'm hoping the Will and Jaden movie flops hard?

by Anonymousreply 6803/12/2013

"Illiterates need to keep their yaps shut."

No, they can talk. It's the typing part that just astounds.

by Anonymousreply 6903/12/2013

What a moron she is. Boo-hoo-hoo, all the way to the bank. She should be glad that she, husband and spawn are probably in the top 1/100th of other blacks in this country.

Of course people CAN say anything they like. Freedom of speech. Oh, and slavery ended years ago;, she DOES realize there's freedom of speech in this country??

Now, whether or not people, morally "should" say this and that, in cyber-space, about young famous people: that's a "moral" question for each person's conscience. Bullying is 1/2 of the equation: STANDING UP to the bullying is the other.

The fingers to be pointed, such as they are, IMHO, shouldn't be pointed at the public in cyberspace, but to the parents who get their kids into showbiz at an early age.

You'd think that big bucks would offset the"bullying" somewhat.

NO sympathy.

by Anonymousreply 7003/12/2013

"Piers", R11?

Oh, dear.

(Unless you mean their friendly piers next to docks next to boats next to the water.

by Anonymousreply 7203/12/2013

WHy is Jada defending Beiber and not her own kids, when they were being bullied by the media.

by Anonymousreply 7303/12/2013

Does anyone else suspect that she's the one pushing her demon spawn into showbiz, and not Will?

Will still has a viable career, but she's well into her "death years" and needs to find something else to do with her life. Stage mothering her hellspawn gives her something to do, and a way to stay in the public eye.

by Anonymousreply 7403/12/2013

You bitches better lay off my fellow Baltimorian sista.

by Anonymousreply 7503/12/2013

Jada had a sweet-ass lil' slice o' young pussy with her on her last Bahamian vacation, masquerading as a nanny. The piece was scorching hot - no way a defensive married woman would be hiring HER for anything except some boudoir bush bullying. Anybody got pics?

by Anonymousreply 7603/12/2013

She has some kinda good points, but she forgets that 'stars' like Bieber would be nothing were it not for the media that she slates.

by Anonymousreply 7703/12/2013

Hey Jada, the COS that you belong to has bullied, maimed and murdered. Maybe you need to start with that BS!

by Anonymousreply 7803/12/2013

i support Justin Bieber for standing up to that paparazzo but the word "cyberbulling" is becoming a ver ywishy-washy term.Its all because a couple of weak-willed co-dependant teenage doormats couldn't bear to go on because a few stuck-up rich cunt little-balled preppy pissants called them names nline.I was picked on in school too but I didn't kill myself.I'd come closer to killing the bullies.In self-defence of course.Teenagers!!Hear me !Tell a"cyber-bully"to say it to your face!!Don't give a flying f...ked rat's ass what some spoiled scumbags think of you.Bully them right back.Talk about them online and see how they like it.Don't get mad.Get even!!

by Anonymousreply 7903/12/2013

I can see why a parent would allow or even push a child into show business. It seems fun and an easy way to make lots of money; people are naive and do not always appreciate what consequences there will be in the future for a child actor who does not receive an education and who often finds himself out of work after growing older. But parents who are themselves celebrities--who know firsthand the harm the industry can inflict in so many different ways--how they can support their children in show business is unconscionable. Why not use their advantages to pursue other careers?

by Anonymousreply 8003/12/2013

Closeted lesbian, closeted scientologist, shitty actress, awful singer - I can find no redeeming qualities in Mrs. Smith. Really, she should just shut the fuck up and be grateful her beard-husband still gets work.

And put those exploited children away somewhere, no one wants to see them in show business.

by Anonymousreply 8103/12/2013

[quote]And put those exploited children away somewhere, no one wants to see them in show business.

Willow just backed out of the upcoming "Annie" remake because, as she reportedly told her father, she just wants to be a kid.

by Anonymousreply 8203/12/2013

Her plea is not wrong for Beiber and Spears or even Lohan once upon a time.

They had shitty indulgent parents who hit the mother-lode with their kids' success. Yeah I get that their kids really wanted to be a performer and had some talent, but somewhere along the line to the huge success, these parents gave up being guardians of their childrens safe development. Their prodigy has prospered and suffered for it.

Jada Pinkett and Will Smith are hugely successful and must know the pitfalls. I cannot understand why they would ever expose and promote their children this way.....

Except that in Scientology children are believed to be born as fully formed other previous entitities. When Suri Cruise was a baby, Tom Cruise referred to her as "a really great person" on Letterman. Co$ is one fucked and evil cult and I am sure that Will Smith is a member of the "Church."

I bet Jada posted without any vetting, and it reveals not only her hypocrisy and stupidity, but some natural instinct of a mother to protect her children, even as she exploits them. She used some good but not pertinent examples of other young stars bullied by the media.

I think she is confused and dangerous. They are Co$ for sure.

(Nicole Kidman gets a bad rap for having her children indoctrinated against her. Co$ is not just another imaginary DL conspiracy)

by Anonymousreply 8303/12/2013

I think it's funny that Mrs. Smith lumped all of those very different examples together. I'm sure any people would agree that the photographer who said those awful, insulting things to Justin Bieber got what was coming to him, and it was wrong of the media to come down on Bieber for his natural response.

On the other hand, the media coming down on Rihanna for continuing her relationship with that low-life piece of shit is a COMPLETELY different situation. That's not "bullying," it's just pointing out the obvious fact that she's got some serious issues.

by Anonymousreply 8403/12/2013

If you can't stand the heat...

by Anonymousreply 8503/12/2013

[quote]These kids aren't working sweatshops for pennies a day. They choose this lifestyle and all the perks afford them but nothing is for free.

Are you serious? These are KIDS, ffs. That is the whole problem I have with the media who seem to have the same cynical attitude about Showbiz Kids.

Of course they are only going to see the up side because they are not mature enough to understand what the business really is--both the overt and covert sides.

They were not mature enough to chose *anything* when they were brought into the industry, often by fame-whoring, unscrupulous parents and managers.

As a society, we are conditioned that the family unit is sacrosanct. If you can't trust your mother, etc. Well, what if your mother is a failed wanna-be with no morals?

I often wonder how many regular kids have been abused because of this family uber alles attitude.

by Anonymousreply 8603/12/2013

All these hollywood kids deserve every harmful thing that comes to them.

Jada needs to shut the fuck up..oh poor little rich mother..my kids,my kids..bwahahaha... ah shut up!

by Anonymousreply 8703/12/2013

I agree that the media should leave Bieber, and Will Smith etc alone. They should never report on them or take photos of them.

by Anonymousreply 8803/12/2013

I agree 100%.

Never want to see a pic or read a report on Jada/Jaden/Willow/Justin

by Anonymousreply 8903/12/2013

Worst parent ever. Someone should call child services and take those kids away to someplace safe.

by Anonymousreply 9003/13/2013

Maybe if that dyke would come up off the muff every now and then she could get a job and not have to depend on her little bastards for a paycheck.

by Anonymousreply 9103/13/2013

What R64 said. My daughter's GSA is going to be having a Day of Silence this month in memory/honor of (mostly gay) kids who were bullied (either to death, or who survived the bullying but had no voice while it was going on).

Should they be including Young Hollywood in their thoughts at the same time?

by Anonymousreply 9203/13/2013

just shut your yap you no talent pimp

by Anonymousreply 9303/13/2013

[quote]Tom Cruise referred to her as "a really great person"

He also referred to her as an "amazing woman".

by Anonymousreply 9403/13/2013

[quoteMaybe if that dyke would come up off the muff every now and then she could get a job and not have to depend on her little bastards for a paycheck.

She's married to Will Smith. The last people she's looking to for money are her kids.

by Anonymousreply 9503/13/2013

Wait, why is Jada successful? She is only an A-lister through marriage.

by Anonymousreply 9603/16/2013

His public troubles pain me!

by Anonymousreply 9703/16/2013

They must be close, here's a pic of Justin Bieber grabbing Jaden Smith's ass.

by Anonymousreply 9803/16/2013
Need more help? Click Here.