Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Chick-Fil-A: Sales Are Down

It turns out that I really do hate you.

by God, Fingering Some Sweet Dominican Foreskinreply 23503/16/2013

I've never been, so I had no effect

by God, Fingering Some Sweet Dominican Foreskinreply 103/11/2013

[bold]Still[/bold] eat at Chick-Fil-A? Why do you assume that any of us ever ate there?

by God, Fingering Some Sweet Dominican Foreskinreply 203/11/2013

OP, do you have a link to the decreased sales?

by God, Fingering Some Sweet Dominican Foreskinreply 303/11/2013

I thought its sales had increased due to fundy support.

by God, Fingering Some Sweet Dominican Foreskinreply 403/11/2013

I thought it was privately owned and we will never know what their sales are.

by God, Fingering Some Sweet Dominican Foreskinreply 503/11/2013

r6, Chick-fil-a gave money to support Kill-the-Gays bills in places like Uganda and also gave millions to make sure you never have civil rights. Fundies lined up gleefully to show their support.

I react the same way I would to a business that donated to support apartheid in South Africa or tried to support laws to ensure Jews don't have legal equality. With disgust.

Saying "some people just don't agree with us, and they have the right to disagree" misses the point entirely.

by God, Fingering Some Sweet Dominican Foreskinreply 703/11/2013

r6: Chick Fillet shill. Pay her no attention.

by God, Fingering Some Sweet Dominican Foreskinreply 903/11/2013

6% of posters so far are cunts! R6 and R8 are their nominal leaders.

by God, Fingering Some Sweet Dominican Foreskinreply 1003/11/2013

I'll have an extra pile of dog shit on my Chik-Fil-A, please!

by God, Fingering Some Sweet Dominican Foreskinreply 1203/11/2013

Well, Chick-Fil-A is not our friend.

But Google is.

There. That wasn't so hard, was it?

by God, Fingering Some Sweet Dominican Foreskinreply 1503/11/2013

Shit Fil A !

by God, Fingering Some Sweet Dominican Foreskinreply 1603/11/2013

R8/13, please kill yourself, cunt.

by God, Fingering Some Sweet Dominican Foreskinreply 1703/11/2013

That article really doesn't prove anything, r15.

Leon at the Atlanta newspaper could be a ringer for the Cathy family.

I would love to see the Christmas present Leon receives from the family each year in return for good press.

Unethical, yes. Illegal, no.

It's a privately owned company, bottom line.

by God, Fingering Some Sweet Dominican Foreskinreply 1903/11/2013

I love washing down my Chic-Fil-A with a delicious colostomy bag.

by God, Fingering Some Sweet Dominican Foreskinreply 2403/11/2013

R22, you're a decrepit piece of shit.

by God, Fingering Some Sweet Dominican Foreskinreply 2503/11/2013

Who eats that shit anyway!? Gads.

by God, Fingering Some Sweet Dominican Foreskinreply 2603/11/2013

The thing I'd like to know is, how healthy is their food? How healthy are the chickens that are used? I mean, is the greasy, fried, empty calories crap they serve any better than the greasy, fried, empty calories crap KFC serves? If the gay community wants to prove a point, maybe they should start emphasizing how unhealthy their food actually may be. Join forces with vegetarian groups to educate people about poor food choices like Chick-Fil-A. I don't know if sales are booming or are down, but if millions of people say or do a wrong thing, it is STILL a wrong thing.

by God, Fingering Some Sweet Dominican Foreskinreply 2703/11/2013

Produce the documents from the privately-held company, R23.

by God, Fingering Some Sweet Dominican Foreskinreply 2803/11/2013

Anti-foaming chemical no extra charge!

The entire Chick-fil-A fiasco, you see, is a total distraction to keep your hearts and minds occupied while the banksters steal your future. While you're debating the merits of chicken sandwiches versus gay marriage, you are being depopulated with GMOs, chemtrails, vaccines and medications. Your money is being eroded by the Federal Reserve. Your rights are being stripped away by Bush, Obama and whichever globalist puppet occupies the White House next. And believe me, the global controllers don't give a hoot whether you're gay or straight. You're all getting raped, Sandusky-style, regardless of your sexual orientation.

Let their sales boom, all the fools that eat there are being poisoned.

by God, Fingering Some Sweet Dominican Foreskinreply 2903/11/2013

I think you're all missing the point of the Chik-fil-A boycott. We gays want you to eat there! Eat all 3 meals per day there! You might even be able to get a snack or two in, as well.

The more fried foods the fundies eat, the faster they get obese, develop type 2 diabetes and cardio-pulmonary issues, and die. And since the new guard supports marriage equality, it's a win-win all around.

Praise Huckabee! He'll be the patron saint of homos everywhere for this.

by God, Fingering Some Sweet Dominican Foreskinreply 3003/11/2013

Documents are still needed, dear. Until you can stand in front of all Chick-Fil-A restaurants simultaneously, your anecdotal evidence counts for squat.

by God, Fingering Some Sweet Dominican Foreskinreply 3203/11/2013

My local Chick-Fil-A is almost always empty, incidentally. The new nearby Panera has destroyed their business.

Still, document should be released by the company to support their 'booming business'.

by God, Fingering Some Sweet Dominican Foreskinreply 3303/11/2013

I haven't been to a chicfila since those remarks were made. And there is one right near my house that I would occasionally swing by when I was feeling lazy, better than most fast food, but never again.

Not surprised their business isn't suffering though, whatever, they won't get my money.

by God, Fingering Some Sweet Dominican Foreskinreply 3603/11/2013

I raped my grandmother

by God, Fingering Some Sweet Dominican Foreskinreply 3803/11/2013

"There will always be those who are against something we do or want to do. We have to be willing to work around, over, under, or through those folks."

You feel that way, yet you have no problem with gays who continue to eat at Chic-Fil-A? I think you need your head examined.

by God, Fingering Some Sweet Dominican Foreskinreply 3903/11/2013

r30 has it right. Eat all the hormone-laden factory-raised sodium-chocked fried chicken you want. Wash it down with a soda and waffle fries while you're at it. Your homophobia and stupidity dies with you, so eat up.

Fundies lining up to order Chick-fil-a to show their gay hate is almost as good as fundies lining up to buy cigarettes to show their gay hate. Enjoy it, tools. And why not supersize!!!

by God, Fingering Some Sweet Dominican Foreskinreply 4003/11/2013

no, it's gluttony

by God, Fingering Some Sweet Dominican Foreskinreply 4203/11/2013

R6 is further proof if any is needed that DL is now frauville. Pathetic.

by God, Fingering Some Sweet Dominican Foreskinreply 4303/11/2013

YAY!

In case you missed it, this is the must-read essay about why anyone with a brain, a heart, and a sense of decency should stop eating there and stop giving their money to Chick-Fil-A:

by God, Fingering Some Sweet Dominican Foreskinreply 4403/11/2013

It's the ignorance of people like R6 that is the problem in the world.

Read this link for details on Chick-Fil-A's harmful giving (which, contrary to some reports, they have NOT stopped)...

[bold]The Facts on Chick-fil-A’s Harmful Giving[/bold]:

by God, Fingering Some Sweet Dominican Foreskinreply 4503/11/2013

by God, Fingering Some Sweet Dominican Foreskinreply 4603/11/2013

According to Chick-fil-A's own menu posted on their website, their classic chicken sandwiches are made with all the following chemicals and ingredients:

• monosodium glutamate (twice!)

• soybean oil

• sodium aluminum phosphate

• dimethylpolysiloxane (an anti-foaming chemical)

• high fructose corn syrup

• ammonium sulfate

• soy lecithin

• sodium benzoate

• polysorbate 80

• yellow 5

• blue 1

• potassium sorbate

• TBHQ

Oh, and a little chicken!

by God, Fingering Some Sweet Dominican Foreskinreply 4703/11/2013

As much as I love their chicken sandwich & I mean LOVE, from when the story broke to this very day, I have never eaten there & I don't intend to EVER eat there again !!

by God, Fingering Some Sweet Dominican Foreskinreply 4803/11/2013

Good for you, R48!

by God, Fingering Some Sweet Dominican Foreskinreply 4903/11/2013

What is OP talking about?

by God, Fingering Some Sweet Dominican Foreskinreply 5003/11/2013

It's a fried chicken patty with with a pickle. Can't anyone else make this?

by God, Fingering Some Sweet Dominican Foreskinreply 5203/11/2013

They are doing the same business as the rest of the fast food public poisoners. Dumb people eat dumb food.

by God, Fingering Some Sweet Dominican Foreskinreply 5403/11/2013

R56, you're an idiot and you're wrong, and you clearly haven't read any of the links on this page. Educate yourself and stop sounding like a complete moron to those who actually know the facts.

by God, Fingering Some Sweet Dominican Foreskinreply 5803/11/2013

No, r56 r57, they donate money to Ugandan gay killing pretty much the same thing.

by God, Fingering Some Sweet Dominican Foreskinreply 5903/11/2013

R57 is the Stormfront Troll. No point in arguing with him. Just F&F and move on.

by God, Fingering Some Sweet Dominican Foreskinreply 6003/11/2013

[quote]They didn't say they wanted to put gays in concentration camps, they just disagreed with gay marriage. Lighten up, you will enjoy life more.

Wrong. They donate money to organizations that support killing gays.

by God, Fingering Some Sweet Dominican Foreskinreply 6103/11/2013

[quote]They didn't say they wanted to put gays in concentration camps, they just disagreed with gay marriage.

That's a big pile of bullshit! Their money talks much more than what they "say," R56. Donating to Fundie preachers who go to Africa preaching death to gays, isn't like some mild disagreement with marriage equality.

This is a company that may serve up some good-tasting chicken, but the profits help to fund hatred.

Just say "NO!" to the Chick-Fil-A hatemongers.

by God, Fingering Some Sweet Dominican Foreskinreply 6203/11/2013

They don't want us in concentration camps, they want us dead like they think the Bible says. And it does matter. When businesses are free to discriminate it lowers the value of money...and work...for everyone. The same idiots who say "let any private business discriminate if it wants to" are the same libertarian morons who don't believe there should be federal money either, that all people should trade whatever privately printed money they find convenient. As if that hadn't been tried many times in history, to the impoverishment and detriment of all.

by God, Fingering Some Sweet Dominican Foreskinreply 6403/11/2013

Cause it's good r2

by God, Fingering Some Sweet Dominican Foreskinreply 6503/11/2013

I don't go there and they're not booming at the one near my place. They look as busy as any Wendys or McDonalds or any other fast food place.

by God, Fingering Some Sweet Dominican Foreskinreply 6703/11/2013

GOT FOOD POISONING?

by God, Fingering Some Sweet Dominican Foreskinreply 6803/11/2013

Oh did you now?

by God, Fingering Some Sweet Dominican Foreskinreply 7003/11/2013

CFA's brand rating is actually down. Their brand rating is actually below the average market number and has been ever since last summer. Which makes these numbers all the more interesting, and yes, their sales went up for several months before recently becoming more normal, yet still up from previous sales. And that's all that matters in CFA's eyes.

Chick-fil-A's sales are up as a result of:

A) Increased name recognition.

B) Homophobes eating there.

Remember too, the overwhelming majority of their restaurants are in the South and Midwest. Even with a declined brand rating, there are more than enough homophobic/apathetic people in the USA to eat at Chick-fil-A. But no self-respecting LGBT person nor so-called supporter of gay rights eats there. I know a fair few Republicans who won't ever eat there again.

by God, Fingering Some Sweet Dominican Foreskinreply 7103/11/2013

Is your name, 'NEXT'?

by God, Fingering Some Sweet Dominican Foreskinreply 7203/11/2013

But I thought you were a "bi femme", R63. Are all the voices in your head starting to confuse you? Now we know that the Bush administration did leave some children behind and illiterate.

by God, Fingering Some Sweet Dominican Foreskinreply 7603/11/2013

What happens to this country now that you can no longer shame people or companies like chick-fil-a. There is no public shame. Anything goes.

If there were only a magic switch that would enlighten all the idiots of the world.

by God, Fingering Some Sweet Dominican Foreskinreply 7703/11/2013

Every time there is a jab at CFA in the media it's just like ringing a bell for Pavlov's dog, reminding certain people to go eat there the next day for lunch. If people really wanted CFA's sales to slip, they would just stop giving it free advertising.

by God, Fingering Some Sweet Dominican Foreskinreply 7803/11/2013

Anyone who eats at Chick-Fil-A is a fucking ignorant bigot and I have no tolerance for you.

Period.

by God, Fingering Some Sweet Dominican Foreskinreply 7903/12/2013

R34 / R53 lies. I asked my DC friend about his assertion, and my friend claims that Chick-Fil-A does no better there than any other chain. Oh, and he's seen the food truck twice - both times it had only three people in front.

by God, Fingering Some Sweet Dominican Foreskinreply 8003/12/2013

"Tastes like hate"

by God, Fingering Some Sweet Dominican Foreskinreply 8203/12/2013

Booted from the food court at Emory University:

by God, Fingering Some Sweet Dominican Foreskinreply 8303/12/2013

R63, you're calling out a troll? You're the biggest trollina on DL these days, the self-loathing closet case with an addiction to exclamation points. You're a joke. You're all over the closet thread bashing out gay people as flamers in every 3rd post. And you're all over this thread playing cheerleader for Chick Fil A. What the fuck is your damage?

by God, Fingering Some Sweet Dominican Foreskinreply 8403/12/2013

I was shopping at a mall years ago with a friend who wanted to stop in and eat at Chick Fil A; he kept going on about their great chicken sandwiches.

We each got a sandwich. I ate mine, thought it was okay but no big deal and I've never eaten one since. I couldn't figure out why anyone would think it was that good.

Now that I know about them I would never do anything that might encourage them to stay in business.

by God, Fingering Some Sweet Dominican Foreskinreply 8503/12/2013

I ate Chick-Fil-A for the first time since the controversy last week as my workplace used them to cater a late afternoon event. I felt weird but had worked all day without lunch and was hungry. I still won't give them a cent of my own money, however. It's the nearest fast food to my house and I used to go there probably two or three times a year.

by God, Fingering Some Sweet Dominican Foreskinreply 8603/12/2013

Where do you work, R86? I'd complain but I work in a liberal environment. My co-workers probably know better.

by God, Fingering Some Sweet Dominican Foreskinreply 8703/12/2013

I would never have eaten it, I don't care if I were starving. Greasy hate-based crap. You need to let your company know, r86, that is awful that they force hate food on you and your peers, r86.

by God, Fingering Some Sweet Dominican Foreskinreply 8803/12/2013

I pity you people who have to eat this drivel.

by God, Fingering Some Sweet Dominican Foreskinreply 8903/12/2013

I would be surprised if they can compete with their peers in fast food. They aren't open on Sundays, "the Lord's Day" so they are giving up all that revenue when Wendy's and McD's is open for business and serving customers.

I'm not gay, but I won't eat there because of their politics and I don't like someone telling me when I can shop/eat and when I can not based on THEIR religious beliefs.

by God, Fingering Some Sweet Dominican Foreskinreply 9003/12/2013

Drivel is not a comestible.

by God, Fingering Some Sweet Dominican Foreskinreply 9103/12/2013

Please share this... it's a cleaned up version (no more 'fillacio' reference in the title) of the must-read essay on why you shouldn't eat at Chick-Fil-A. Repost on Twitter, Facebook, etc.

Let your friends know how easy it is to avoid disappointing you, and instead, support you:

by God, Fingering Some Sweet Dominican Foreskinreply 9203/12/2013

R81 simply does not tell the truth. That food truck, which I sneered at during my last trip to DC, was practically barren when I saw it. Notice how the cunt says that she "even see[s] people who look stereotypically gay in line, and my gay co-workers often eat there." How do people look stereotypically gay, bigoted Nebraskan? Aren't you just a beacon of tolerance, with your occasionally mentioned gay co-workers? Go back to your Melissa Joan Hart fan club and stop trolling the gays, dear.

by God, Fingering Some Sweet Dominican Foreskinreply 9303/12/2013

R81 is the Chick-Fil-A paid shill.

by God, Fingering Some Sweet Dominican Foreskinreply 9403/12/2013

R96 is R81, using a proxy IP.

by God, Fingering Some Sweet Dominican Foreskinreply 9703/12/2013

Bing "explosive diarrhea images" and that's what Chick-Fil-A does to my system.

Urf.

by God, Fingering Some Sweet Dominican Foreskinreply 9803/12/2013

Like you have any friends, Stormfront Troll.

by God, Fingering Some Sweet Dominican Foreskinreply 9903/12/2013

Because of the cooking oil they use, R98?

by God, Fingering Some Sweet Dominican Foreskinreply 10003/12/2013

Have no idea what ingredient causes it. Have been twice with the same result. Never again!

by God, Fingering Some Sweet Dominican Foreskinreply 10103/12/2013

F&F for R95 / R96 / R102

Anti-gay bigot.

by God, Fingering Some Sweet Dominican Foreskinreply 10303/12/2013

Already done, R103. Don't know how the moron found his way here, but I hope Webbie helps him find his way out.

by God, Fingering Some Sweet Dominican Foreskinreply 10403/12/2013

R102 needs to be banned. This loathsome troll is all over every thread posting anti-gay garbage. Look for the multiple exclamation marks and bashing of out gay people. Loves to slur the "fags" and "fems" and is obsessed with traditional gender roles. Claims to be gay but not a "flamer". This troll makes many references to UCLA and So Cal, I'm guessing its some idiot college kid who needs a few more years of growing up, but this shit needs to be stopped.

by God, Fingering Some Sweet Dominican Foreskinreply 10603/12/2013

Could somebody PLEASE shit in my mouth!!!!!

by God, Fingering Some Sweet Dominican Foreskinreply 11503/12/2013

r111 - how awful to close Sundays as if Jews don't exist. It is subtle discrimination, if you ask me.

by God, Fingering Some Sweet Dominican Foreskinreply 12103/12/2013

I apologize DL, I wanted to abort R127 but I couldn't get the wire hanger up my cunt far enough to do the job.

by God, Fingering Some Sweet Dominican Foreskinreply 13103/13/2013

[quote]CFA's brand rating is actually down. Their brand rating is actually below the average market number and has been ever since last summer.

link.

by God, Fingering Some Sweet Dominican Foreskinreply 13203/13/2013

Holy crap.

by God, Fingering Some Sweet Dominican Foreskinreply 13303/13/2013

I used to think the longtime DL'ers who ranted about fundie freepers trolling here were paranoid. This thread proves they were right all along.

The question is, why would the freeps want to waste their time on a gay gossip board that has, at most, a thousand or so members? Are they THAT desperate and insecure?

by God, Fingering Some Sweet Dominican Foreskinreply 13403/13/2013

Because they are paid apparatchiks.

Usually they are paid by-the-word but sometimes by-the-post.

They are assigned websites to monitor and jump in with new threads and comments to existing threads that further their masters' agendas.

Its a tried and true method of viral marketing and image control.

by God, Fingering Some Sweet Dominican Foreskinreply 13503/13/2013

Chick Fil-Atio will never be able to compete with the much more successful fast food chains because they aren't open on Sunday. Period.

If you are closed for 15% of the time your competitors are open for business and serving customers, you are handicapped to an insurmountable degree. Sorry, but you're going under....eventually.

First rule of business is to give the CUSTOMER what they want. No one who's jonesing for a chicken sandwich on a Sunday afternoon gives a God damn about some fundie business owner's beliefs. They'll just get pissed when they drive up and see Chick-Fil-Atio closed. Then they'll go somewhere else. Every potential Sunday customer will have their habit of satisfying a craving for junk food strengthened with a competitor.

by God, Fingering Some Sweet Dominican Foreskinreply 13603/13/2013

That still doesn't explain why they would bother with a site that has (relatively) so few visitors, R135.

Plus, it only hurts their image to come here and have their bruised and bloodied asses handed right back to them. They just look like even bigger fools.

by God, Fingering Some Sweet Dominican Foreskinreply 13703/13/2013

I assume they aren't just coming here for trolling, and their obsession with gay people and spreading homophobia/supporting homophobic people/groups is because they're hung up on their own sexuality.

In other words, they're closet cases drawn here by threads about porn, male celebrities, divas, old Hollywood, musical theater, cooking, decorating, etc...but they stay to spread their hate. It's probably a way to mentally distance themselves from "those other faggots" as well as penance for coming to an ungodly site in the first place. To get "back with God" they spread hate once the guilt sets in.

Or else they're just lunatic homophobes.

Either way it's not a very complex psychology. Fear = hate = shame...

by God, Fingering Some Sweet Dominican Foreskinreply 13803/13/2013

Well, one of them is a virulent racist who likes to create multiple personalities. He was all over Azaelia Banks threads claiming to be a "bi femme" (and that's also the one who always rails against e-fem-minacy on different threads.) You can also tell him by his illiteracy, bad capitalization and multiple exclamation marks, "you rock!", etc. I don't think that creature is paid, he's way too stupid and ineloquent.

by God, Fingering Some Sweet Dominican Foreskinreply 13903/13/2013

I love how they spin and twist logic to say that the "closed on Sunday" policy is a kindness to their employees. No it isn't. I have a small business and I'm open EVERY DAY for my customers. And guess what, all my employees get two days off a week, one of them a Sat or Sun (their choice). Many folks want to work Sunday's because they would rather have a week-day off (to attend school events, etc).

So Chick-Fil-Atio is deciding for their employees that Sunday should be their "day of rest" because of THEIR belief in the Lord's day. Well maybe their employees have a different view/belief and would like to have off every Saturday or Wednesday?

by God, Fingering Some Sweet Dominican Foreskinreply 14003/13/2013

Exactly!

by God, Fingering Some Sweet Dominican Foreskinreply 14103/13/2013

r142. Back in the olden day, Ike when Kennedy was president, practically everything was closed on Sundays. I think churches and restaurants were the only things open. If you spent the day doing work around your house, maybe you needed a screw driver or some lawn fertilizer, you were out of luck. No place to buy that was open.

by God, Fingering Some Sweet Dominican Foreskinreply 14303/13/2013

My mother used to tell me that even most restaurants were closed on Sunday.

When she was younger her family would go Chinese on Sunday because those places are run by heathens and are open 7 days a week.

by God, Fingering Some Sweet Dominican Foreskinreply 14403/13/2013

Hey, guess what? It's not the 1950s anymore. We are a diverse country with many different religions; not all observe Sunday as their holy day. We are also (for now at least) a secular country. The number of people who identify as atheist, agnostic or "no religion" has risen, and continues to rise. Sunday is not a holy day for us. It's the second half of a too-short weekend. You may spend Sundays at church, but the whole country does not, and I consider that to be a good thing. Celebrate diversity and tolerance, not rigid adherence to a belief system that few share today.

I don't give a crap what days Shit Fil A is closed, but the people here pining for "the good old days", when men were men, women were property, minorities were lynched and gays were institutionalized, are creepy as fuck. It was NOT a better time, and that was largely because of the same kinds of white, "Christian", heterosexual bigots who run Shit Fil A.

by God, Fingering Some Sweet Dominican Foreskinreply 14503/13/2013

It's wonderful how their sales and brand value are down now. Bigotry cost them, even if not at the very beginning.

by God, Fingering Some Sweet Dominican Foreskinreply 14603/13/2013

You're new here, R147/R148. A private company can say whatever they like, especially when it buttresses their terrible P.R.. Until they release the documents, no one sane is buying it.

by God, Fingering Some Sweet Dominican Foreskinreply 14903/13/2013

One of those articles says the owners are "billionaires." Doesn't that go against Jesus' teachings? What ever happened to WWJD. Jesus took a vow of poverty. So, why are the faux-Christian owners of CFA keeping all that money? They should be giving all of it to the poor.

by God, Fingering Some Sweet Dominican Foreskinreply 15003/13/2013

Prosperity gospel, R150. Material wealth is a sign that one has been "blessed." Isn't that...convenient?

by God, Fingering Some Sweet Dominican Foreskinreply 15303/13/2013

Once fundies and other assorted bigots find a new cause du jour, the sales will get back to where they were before the controversy blew up. Speaking of which, what happened to that racist/homophobe baker from the Pacific Northwest? I'm sure his sales temporarily went up.

by God, Fingering Some Sweet Dominican Foreskinreply 15403/13/2013

No one said they're circling the drain, r152.

Posters just said that we doubt what company PR folk say about their sales without any sort of actual documentation or evidence. That's a wise position for anyone to take on ANY information offered by a PR department, and if you think otherwise you know nothing about how modern companies and PR machines operate.

Meanwhile, the company was asked to leave Emory University in Atlanta, hardly known at the moment for being a bastion of radical liberal thought. IMHO it seems an interesting indicator of how young and educated people are thinking of the place.... based on, you know, evidence. Something that happened.

I personally am glad fundies are lining up for that deadly artery clogging fried shit. I wish a cigarette company would step forward as being against gay marriage next and say they need the support of fundamentalists.

by God, Fingering Some Sweet Dominican Foreskinreply 15503/13/2013

If only Dr. Kevorkian were still alive. We could pay him to make a statement opposing gay marriage, then we'll "boycott" him. Once word gets out that sodomites are smearing a business for "expressing freedom of speech", fundies would be lined up outside his office. We could be done with all of them within a week!

by God, Fingering Some Sweet Dominican Foreskinreply 15603/13/2013

so lousy, so nasty, so bitter...

by God, Fingering Some Sweet Dominican Foreskinreply 15703/13/2013

r155 gets it!

Thank you, r155.

by God, Fingering Some Sweet Dominican Foreskinreply 15803/13/2013

R155 really does put it well. R151 is reaching, and is obviously a Republican. It kills them to know that their vociferously anti-gay way of life may fade away.

Who even knows what R152 is on about...

by God, Fingering Some Sweet Dominican Foreskinreply 15903/13/2013

You base public opinion on what you read in the comments section of political websites?

Are you mentally challenged? Is there someone we can call to check in on you? Someone with your level of intellectual impairment should not be left alone with a computer.

by God, Fingering Some Sweet Dominican Foreskinreply 16103/13/2013

"I know many, many republicans that do not hate on the gays"

I know tons. In fact, the only people I know who hate gays vote Republican.

I think my experience is the norm, not yours.

by God, Fingering Some Sweet Dominican Foreskinreply 16303/13/2013

Why hate? I don't get it, I never will.

by God, Fingering Some Sweet Dominican Foreskinreply 16603/13/2013

[quote]Why hate? I don't get it, I never will.

Consider where you're posting. It's a place with moronic messages like, "Why does everyone at DL hate Annette Benning?"

by God, Fingering Some Sweet Dominican Foreskinreply 16703/13/2013

Don't bite your mom's clit when you eat her Republican pussy tonight, R165.

by God, Fingering Some Sweet Dominican Foreskinreply 16803/13/2013

Your humane and compassionate demeanor has changed our minds about so many things!

by God, Fingering Some Sweet Dominican Foreskinreply 17303/13/2013

You're

by God, Fingering Some Sweet Dominican Foreskinreply 17403/13/2013

You're a troll without a cause.

by God, Fingering Some Sweet Dominican Foreskinreply 17503/13/2013

Shit-fil-a's weak point is that they are one of the last major food chains to use only styrofoam for their food containers. Everything is in styrofoam there. Now THAT could be the basis for a successful boycott.

by God, Fingering Some Sweet Dominican Foreskinreply 17603/14/2013

The second best reason to stop eating Chick-Fil-A's fast food is because that shit is EXPENSIVE!

Sorry, but I'm not spending 10 bucks for lunch at a fast food chicken joint, I don't care which one it is.

Around here I can still sit a table and be served a better tasting lunch for ten bucks … MUCH better.

So while the Cathys have the right to donate their personal and company money wherever they want, I also have the right to not eat their food.

So I have stopped eating it and will continue to do so.

I don't expect them to amend their Baptist interpretation of the Holy Bible and therefore I doubt I ever eat a Chick-Fil-A again.

by God, Fingering Some Sweet Dominican Foreskinreply 17703/14/2013

I have never heard of the The Temkin Group and I am in marketing. J.D. Power Associates, yes; the Temkin, no.

From the website:

"" Temkin Group makes no representation or warranty of any kind, nature or description, express or implied, with respect to the content, including, without limitation, any warranty of any kind or nature with respect to the accuracy of the content or any implied warranty of fitness for a particular purpose or any implied warranties arising from a course of dealing or a course of performance, and we hereby expressly disclaim the same. ""

Others here may do further research about Temkin v. J. D. Power but I have seen all I need to.

by God, Fingering Some Sweet Dominican Foreskinreply 17903/14/2013

I never heard of it until the controversy. I don't go to fast food places in general. I hardly know what Wendy's is- think I found out a few years ago. They are all beyond gross (well at least Burger King, McDonalds and KFC are.)

by God, Fingering Some Sweet Dominican Foreskinreply 18003/14/2013

In addition to the obvious troll, this thread has also been under attack by CFA employees or hired shills. Most of those posts read like memes about some mythical customers even the gay ones who line up to go these magical fast food places. Like it's that hard to set up Google alerts and spam gay message boards.

by God, Fingering Some Sweet Dominican Foreskinreply 18603/14/2013

Chick-n-Strips (4)

with Honey Roasted BBQ Sauce, Cole Slaw, and a Large Lemonade (22.5 oz)

1,480 calories

79 g fat (13.5 g saturated fat)

1,935 mg sodium

by God, Fingering Some Sweet Dominican Foreskinreply 18803/14/2013

Hi Jonathan Merritt! Does daddy still disapprove of your love of cock?

Or, is it Shane L. Windmeyer?

by God, Fingering Some Sweet Dominican Foreskinreply 19403/14/2013

...so lousy, so nasty, so bitter...

by God, Fingering Some Sweet Dominican Foreskinreply 19503/14/2013

You're risible, R198... So risible that I have to put my two cents in. This is the first post where you've mentioned you're gay, and that's because you desperately want to build cred with the DL. I agree with R196... You're obviously a shill, and as you can see, 90% of the DLers here disagree with your company's stance. I think the Chick-Fil-A people sent you in, not realizing that this is a gay website. So take yourself, your fellow employees R197 and R200, and your damage control attempts, and stuff them down your bosses' homophobic craws. No one buys that you're native to this place.

by God, Fingering Some Sweet Dominican Foreskinreply 20203/14/2013

You haven't seen any doozies on the DL, hon... You're new here. Just remember that you're on gay turf now, and we don't take kindly to bigots and their bigoted companies.

"Some of you really do give us a bad name."

Said like a true Log Cabinette. What do you care what others think of us gays? Worry more about Chick-Fil-A's supposed overflowing parking lots... They'll empty soon enough, and you'll be out of a job.

by God, Fingering Some Sweet Dominican Foreskinreply 20403/14/2013

Trolldar R203 and this thread lights up like a Christmas tree.

by God, Fingering Some Sweet Dominican Foreskinreply 20503/14/2013

The fact that R203 constantly agrees with the Stormfront Troll at R201 is telling. If the only person agreeing with you is a virulent racist and homophobe, you've really convinced me R203 that you are a longtime gay poster with no agenda.

by God, Fingering Some Sweet Dominican Foreskinreply 20603/14/2013

The only person who uses 'CFA' to describe Chick-Fil-A is The Chick-Fil-A PR Troll. Nice try, R207, but you've been exposed. Let your boss know that you've failed, and he won't be needing your services anymore.

by God, Fingering Some Sweet Dominican Foreskinreply 20903/14/2013

Spoken like a true mental breakdown, R207/R208. You were caught, and now you're flailing.

"...so may you can be this stupid."

I rest my case. Chick-Fil-A will collapse eventually... You're just the first casualty, dear.

by God, Fingering Some Sweet Dominican Foreskinreply 21103/14/2013

But R196 isn't a shitstain on the panties of life like you are.

by God, Fingering Some Sweet Dominican Foreskinreply 21203/14/2013

Any corporation that serves CAFO meat, HFCS and GMO ‘food’ will never get my dollars. If you care about the future of humanity, they shouldn’t get your dollars either.

Big Ag makes us sick so Pharma can sell us drugs.

by God, Fingering Some Sweet Dominican Foreskinreply 21403/14/2013

R213 did your grandfather forget to wash his asshole before you rimmed it dear?

by God, Fingering Some Sweet Dominican Foreskinreply 21603/14/2013

Now we know why your mother was so upset that she didn't get the wire hanger in far enough when she tried to abort you R217.

by God, Fingering Some Sweet Dominican Foreskinreply 21803/14/2013

Fundies are cheap, they refuse to eat at a decent restaurant.

by God, Fingering Some Sweet Dominican Foreskinreply 21903/14/2013

Interesting.

by God, Fingering Some Sweet Dominican Foreskinreply 22003/15/2013

Thanks for the link, R220. It's sad that Chick-Fil-A is ramping up their war on the LGBT community.

by God, Fingering Some Sweet Dominican Foreskinreply 22203/15/2013

I stopped going after the shenanigans. There not getting anymore of my money.

by God, Fingering Some Sweet Dominican Foreskinreply 22303/15/2013

Nobody with a brain eats that shit regularly.

by God, Fingering Some Sweet Dominican Foreskinreply 22503/15/2013

The Chick-Fil-A PR Troll really ran off the rails at R221, huh? That wasn't even very good sarcasm on her part... It still reads like a PR release.

by God, Fingering Some Sweet Dominican Foreskinreply 22703/15/2013

So we can remember who the true troll was...

by God, Fingering Some Sweet Dominican Foreskinreply 23103/15/2013

In 2011, the group actually gave even more to anti-LGBT causes. Its contribution to the Marriage & Family Foundation jumped to $2,896,438 and it gave the same amount to the Fellowship of Christian Athletes and National Christian Foundation as it had in 2010. In total, the anti-LGBT spending exceeded $3.6 million — almost double the $1.9 million from the year before. While the group gave nothing directly to Exodus International or FRC, a large amount of Chick-fil-A/WinShape money still made its way to those groups. The National Christian Foundation (aka the National Christian Charitable Foundation) gave $4,100 to Exodus International and a stunning $1,260,040 to FRC. This was possible, in part, because of the $247,500 it received directly from WinShape and because the WinShape-backed Marriage & Family Foundation also transferred $870,834 to the group — the self-described “largest Christian grant-making foundation in the world.” In essence, Chick-fil-A’s “charitable” contributions in 2011 were no less hateful than in 2010 — just less transparent.

by God, Fingering Some Sweet Dominican Foreskinreply 23303/15/2013

Please, R232/R234 - you're not fooling anyone.

by God, Fingering Some Sweet Dominican Foreskinreply 23503/16/2013
Need more help? Click Here.