Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

M. Night Shyamalan's new movie looks Amaze-Balls!!

It's basically a Superman story with a twist. Starring Will Smith. The kid they cast to play his son will be a big star. Count on it.

by Another Earth, Another Hitreply 5206/02/2013

What's up with the accents?

by Another Earth, Another Hitreply 203/10/2013

Jaden Smith would be perfect for Pinocchio. I haven't seen such a wooden actor since Charlie McCarthy. Will Smith is going to make him a star if it kills him.

by Another Earth, Another Hitreply 303/10/2013

Amaze-Balls? Looks more Amaze-T'aint.

All this CGI crap they're foisting on us now. Who knew the future movie-going would be animation and not anything that actually exists? And what indicators are there that this isn't going to be another Shyamalan POS?

by Another Earth, Another Hitreply 403/10/2013

Oh hey there, OP/PR shill.

We're interested in Henry Cavill's amazing Superman balls. Will Smith and his hell-spawn? Not so much.

by Another Earth, Another Hitreply 503/10/2013

I think OP is jesting. Jaden Smith sucks ass and not in good way. Ugly, skinny little troll who can't seem to open his eyes.

by Another Earth, Another Hitreply 603/10/2013

Get lost, Jada.

by Another Earth, Another Hitreply 803/10/2013

When did Will Smith become Samuel L. Jackson?

by Another Earth, Another Hitreply 903/10/2013

[quote]When did Will Smith become Samuel L. Jackson?

When did DL become a breeding ground for shills?

Amaze-Balls. Jesus fucking Christ.

by Another Earth, Another Hitreply 1003/10/2013

[quote]When did Will Smith become Samuel L. Jackson?

He's not becoming Samuel Jackson, he's becoming Jesse Jackson with the way his features are compressing towards his chin.

by Another Earth, Another Hitreply 1103/10/2013

Is this a Scientology film? It looks interchangeable with Oblivion starring Tom Cruise.

by Another Earth, Another Hitreply 1203/11/2013

Will Smith is mentoring Justin Bieber. Jada is lecturing Jennifer Lopez. They are spreading the word of LRH.

by Another Earth, Another Hitreply 1303/11/2013

I snicker when people use the term "amaze balls."

by Another Earth, Another Hitreply 1403/11/2013

The first time I saw amaze-balls, Perez used it on his site. I've suspected he might have coined the phrase so I just googled it, and yes he did. The annoying "amaze-balls" is a Perez Hilton creation.

by Another Earth, Another Hitreply 1503/11/2013

UGH...Will Smith?

by Another Earth, Another Hitreply 1603/11/2013

Will seems very invested in making Jaden a star. I wonder how much is Scientology and how much is father/son ego? I guess at a certain point it's hard to tell the difference. The Controller's kids seem more reserved and shy. Jaden and Willow really want to be famous. Is Jaden even five feet tall? He seems tiny.

by Another Earth, Another Hitreply 1703/11/2013

THis movie looks AWFUL!!!!

by Another Earth, Another Hitreply 1803/11/2013

I can't stand Will "Mugging" Smith, and now he's trying to push his spawn on us.

by Another Earth, Another Hitreply 1903/11/2013

The Will & Jada spawn are even more insufferable than their parents.

by Another Earth, Another Hitreply 2003/11/2013

It wasn't Perez, R15. There's an article about the awful word's origins here:

by Another Earth, Another Hitreply 2103/11/2013

OP is not only a shill, but is pretending to be a 14 year old using 'hip' terms such as 'Amaze-Balls' at 40 years of age.

by Another Earth, Another Hitreply 2203/11/2013

Ugh, NO!

by Another Earth, Another Hitreply 2303/11/2013

(snicker) "Amazeballs"

by Another Earth, Another Hitreply 2403/11/2013

"Amazeballs" is a word used by fat hipsters who want to seem all "cool" and "edgy."

by Another Earth, Another Hitreply 2503/11/2013

DL, this is just another publicist getting free publicity for a movie. The film sucks.

by Another Earth, Another Hitreply 2603/11/2013

It better be a hit, since MNS hasn't had one in a long, long time and he self-finances many of his movies.....Chapter 11? Did he ever come through with the promises he made to various charities when he was a huge success? Don't think so.....

by Another Earth, Another Hitreply 2703/11/2013

That kid is so stuck-up on himself.

by Another Earth, Another Hitreply 2803/11/2013

After Earth? Looks more like After Birth!

by Another Earth, Another Hitreply 2903/11/2013

Odd that Will and Tammy have competing earth has been destroyed by Thetan films out around the same time. Will seems like he manages his kids more than he performs. Tammy is all about his business and puts himself number one.

by Another Earth, Another Hitreply 3003/11/2013

Another CGI crap fest designed for kids. Jaden is elfin. I am not feeling him as a star.

by Another Earth, Another Hitreply 3103/11/2013

Janice Dickensian would tell anyone within earshot that she coined the term "supermodel".

It's been around nearly as long as she has but she doesn't get credit for that one.

by Another Earth, Another Hitreply 3203/11/2013

Horrible trailer. Do we really need to fade up and down from black for five minutes on each shot? Horrible editing.

by Another Earth, Another Hitreply 3303/11/2013

Crapfest. Laughable CGI

by Another Earth, Another Hitreply 3403/12/2013

I saw a special advanced screening and amaze-balls does not even begin to describe it. The movie is so made of win. Mind blown. See it!

by Another Earth, Another Hitreply 3505/30/2013

It's at 17% on RottenTomatoes, OP.

by Another Earth, Another Hitreply 3605/30/2013

The reviews are awful. I hope this is the end of Smith and his ugly kid.

by Another Earth, Another Hitreply 3705/30/2013

It's this M. Night Whatsisname? I read that somewhere, though I don't see it getting as much play as the Smith Family Robinson's involvement. (No, I have never seen any of the trailers all the way through.)

by Another Earth, Another Hitreply 3805/30/2013

Oh, jesus, I just realized Whatsisname's name is in the thread title. Forget me at r38.

by Another Earth, Another Hitreply 3905/30/2013

They are our Barrymores.

by Another Earth, Another Hitreply 4005/30/2013

the first summer bomb.

looks horrible.

bad acting.

the kid should just emancipate himself and then jump off a bridge. Talent free hack.

by Another Earth, Another Hitreply 4105/30/2013

99 minutes of pure hell.

by Another Earth, Another Hitreply 4205/30/2013

Who wants to see a grim, humorless Will Smith? The print ads and trailers show him looking so SERIOUS! Ugh. He has real charm and charisma, but they sure managed to misplace it when they planned on selling this turd. And that fucking tagline: "fear is a choice." Uh, no, it's not. People actually get paid for this shit?

And putting his kid in everything? A little nepotism doesn't bother me; that's the way of the world, but pushing your kid in everyone's face like this invites the hate.

And M. Night? How the mighty have fallen. I saw the trailer for this and didn't know he directed it. They didn't mention him once. Good. By all accounts he really let success go to his head. I don't usually go around wishing failure on others, but I'll make an exception this time.

by Another Earth, Another Hitreply 4305/31/2013

The movie looks TERRIBLE, and Jaden Smith has zero appeal. The CGI is barely more convincing than his "romance" with one of those Kardashian skanks.

by Another Earth, Another Hitreply 4405/31/2013

I eat shit.

by Another Earth, Another Hitreply 4505/31/2013

"And that fucking tagline: "fear is a choice." Uh, no, it's not. People actually get paid for this shit?"

That line is very much in line with Scientology teachings - I wouldn't be surprised if the Smiths came up with it themselves.

by Another Earth, Another Hitreply 4605/31/2013

#1 at the B.O.!

by Another Earth, Another Hitreply 4705/31/2013

OMG, I just saw "After Earth" and it was truly spectacular. I am convinced that reviewers have an agenda against Mr. Smith. "After Earth" was not a perfect movie but it was very entertaining and deserves to be seen. Will gave a great performance and little Jaden was terrific. The effects are the best I have ever seen. Don't let these people sway you from seeing a great film. Think for yourself and you will be rewarded by seeing a spectacle you won't believe. I think I am going to gather up some friends and go see it again. This time in IMAX!

by Another Earth, Another Hitreply 4806/02/2013

13% Rotten Tomatoes movies are NEVER good. At best it could be a "so bad it's good" thing, but there are no movies universally hated by critics that are geniunely good. There's no conspiracy here, it's just a very bad movie.

by Another Earth, Another Hitreply 4906/02/2013

R48 trolldar shows you up for the shameless, dishonest PR shill you are. The technology beats you, every time. Let it go. The film, as we might say in the UK, mings. Totes unamazeballs, " bro".

by Another Earth, Another Hitreply 5006/02/2013

A lot of these negative opinions seem to be coming from very enturbulated people. If I were auditing you, I would recommend Sec Checks.

by Another Earth, Another Hitreply 5106/02/2013

Cute parody post, OP. I'm surprised so many are falling for it.

by Another Earth, Another Hitreply 5206/02/2013
Need more help? Click Here.