Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

People who abandon animals

I just watched the video at the link. It's a 3 minute story with a beautiful ending.

It lead me to think about people who abandon animals. What kind of people are they? Who could do that to an animal knowing in all likelyhood the animal is going to die without food or water.

People who abandon animals are worse than Hitler. They should be destroyed like the cats and dogs at the pound are who have been abandoned.

by Anonymousreply 803/10/2013

ITA OP. IMO, there is no punishment bad enough for those who hurt animals in anyway.

by Anonymousreply 103/10/2013

Thanks for the video, OP. I like dogs more than people; however, your Hitler comparison is idiotic and your wish that people suffer in that manner makes you as bad.

by Anonymousreply 303/10/2013

What is it about animal rights that makes the crazies come crawling out of the woodwork?

by Anonymousreply 403/10/2013

If they treat their animals this way, can you you imagine how they must treat their human family and friends?

If I even get a hint that someone has mistreated an animal, I drop them immediately.

by Anonymousreply 503/10/2013

[quote]f I even get a hint that someone has mistreated an animal, I drop them immediately

Yes, YOU people have made that quite clear to us, now can we talk about something else?

by Anonymousreply 603/10/2013

The landlord of the house I rent said when the previous tenants (a white trash family) moved out they left two cats locked up inside. When he finally went over to assess the damage and start remodelling, he found them starved and dehydrated- piss and poop everywhere.

What did he do? He let them out, abandoning them a second time. Cuz, y'know- cats can "fend for themselves".

by Anonymousreply 703/10/2013

My college roommate had a "great' older bf who used to kick the shit out of his dog. Guess what happened?

I'm not a crazy animal rights-ist but anyone can see that red flag. Keep away from animal abusers.

by Anonymousreply 803/10/2013
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!