Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Don't support Subway sandwich shops.

The owner of this company is bad mouthing Obama's Health bill. He uses the derogatory, Obama Care. He doesn't think his employees are worth insuring for medical coverage. He's a pig and doesn't deserve our support.

We've done a good job of effecting a quarterly a quarterly loss for the Olive Garden group of restaurants, we can do the same to Subway.

by Anonymousreply 1903/10/2013

Sorry, here's the link.

by Anonymousreply 103/10/2013

Is saying Obama Care really considered derogatory? oops! didn't know!

by Anonymousreply 203/10/2013

ObamaCare is a neutral term.

by Anonymousreply 303/10/2013

I don't support subway anyway. Too little filling, waaaay too much bread.

by Anonymousreply 403/10/2013

What R4 said. Did I get up in the middle of the night and write that?

How in the world is this place popular? I can't afford to pay $5 for a Nothing Sandwich.

by Anonymousreply 603/10/2013

FYI, during the campaign Obama said he liked the name ObamaCare and embraced it. It originally was a FoxNews construct that was intended as an insult.

by Anonymousreply 703/10/2013

The Oven Roasted Chicken Breast is a concoction of chicken bits, tapioca and other fun stuff. The Cold Cut Combo which is ham, bologna and salami is actually processed and flavored turkey product. And the egg for their breakfast sandwiches is almost anything but egg.

by Anonymousreply 1003/10/2013

"We've done a good job of effecting a quarterly a quarterly loss for the Olive Garden group of restaurants"

"We" have? Link please.

by Anonymousreply 1103/10/2013

I've been boycotting Subway ever since I got food poisoning from one of their sandwiches at a school trough.

by Anonymousreply 1203/10/2013

Lenny's Subs makes better.

They actually have meat inside.

I know, SHOCK!

by Anonymousreply 1303/10/2013

I have been scared of Subway ever since my friend Kristen said she saw Subway Jared at a gas station once, actually used the bathroom after he did at a gas station, and told me it was the worst smell she ever smelled.

by Anonymousreply 1403/10/2013

The shops are franchised. If you don't eat there, you're just hurting a local small business.

by Anonymousreply 1503/10/2013

R14, that's a sign of someone who had a gastric bypass with gall bladder removal or just a gall bladder removal. I had a friend in Seattle who has his gall bladder removed, and his shit stank so bad you could tell from down in the basement what he just did on the second floor.

by Anonymousreply 1603/10/2013

[quote] How in the world is this place popular?

Because people are cheap, have bad taste and are willing to pay money for shit they can make at home (see Jimmy John's).

by Anonymousreply 1703/10/2013

So Jared LIED! He had surgery!

by Anonymousreply 1803/10/2013

Boycotts never work. There are always more people who don't care about your cause and want whatever is being sold.

by Anonymousreply 1903/10/2013
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!