Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Former Tricks Who Show Back Up Unexpectedly

What is it with these one-night-only tricks who think they have the right to show back up at your doorstep, unannounced? Did they grow up in barn or in some rural area that did not have telephone service? And since I gave the trick the wrong telephone number, don't you think that would have been a hint?

Has this ever happened to you? I've had them leave messages calling me an asshole and worse.

Psychos or am I just selfish?

by Anonymousreply 1003/10/2013

OP, we can instantly tell it's your writing style from thread to thread.

Don't you have anything else to do on a Saturday night other than troll?

by Anonymousreply 103/10/2013

Another of OP's threads:

by Anonymousreply 203/10/2013

R1, the bars have closed in my state!

by Anonymousreply 303/10/2013

R2, that ain't OP. Why don't you use the Trolldar like the rest of us?

by Anonymousreply 403/10/2013

I've done it twice. Shown up at someone's apartment. The first time, it was simply that he was my first trick in a bar, and I didn't yet know the rule about having to call someone first (if I even had his phone number).

I learned that one fast. He was not pleased to see me at first. Then we fucked and went out for dinner and exchanged phone numbers. I never called him back after he called me, I was so embarrassed at his not wanting to see me at first. That had never happened with someone gay before.

I had a fuckbuddy in NY who loved it when I dropped by. He said I was the nicest surprise he could hope for.

Years later, in another city, another guy seemed to have had such a good time when we picked each other up on the street, I thought I'd take a chance once while I was walking by his building again.

Turned out he had a husband, who wasn't home at the time, but he was, like, pissed. I was out of there, as he got all megacunty about it. I told everyone I knew about him, and he was kind of a notable personage in his field. But mainly he was a megacunt. I hope his husband found out.

I don't get upset when tricks drop by. I figure it means they had a good time, and they want to suck my cock again. My ego isn't so fragile I'm all, "Ohhhh, but you didn't caaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaallllllllll first." I just whip out my dick and let them start sucking it again, and see where it goes from there.

by Anonymousreply 503/10/2013

How do you use troll-dar, R4? I know about clicking it in a post, and having all the posts posted by that guy turn yellow, but is there a way to see it as a list of search results instead of just random yellow posts? TIA.

by Anonymousreply 603/10/2013

You felt like dropping in and just expect me to be free?

by Anonymousreply 703/10/2013

I know with prostitutes, you pay them to leave...

by Anonymousreply 803/10/2013

You were just a quick fuck, not some spiritual counterpart of his. Keep your distance and more importantly keep it cool. Nobody likes clingy people and it's not doing you any favors to have a 'do not hook up with that guy, he's clingy!' reputation which is worse than the reputation of spreading STIs (so better be careful with 'that' guy).

by Anonymousreply 903/10/2013

R9=sociopath. Seriously people, you need to get over yourselves. You aren't that precious a snowflake and someone who drops by to say hi is not "clingy."

by Anonymousreply 1003/10/2013
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!